FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wankers

Wankers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issy Nickers OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

I had a v good meet with a newbie and he ignored my messages.

I am right to block and forget?

I need some support...

So rude

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had a v good meet with a newbie and he ignored my messages.

I need some support...

So rude "

It is rude so it up to you

He had some NSA fun and moved on. You should do the same.

just forget.

blocking is up to you but forget and move on.

good luck

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

yes its rude but lots of guys happy to chat the knickers of you and once they have they aint intrested anymore and looking for their next meet forget and move on x

You were expecting a reply to a message?

No one owes you a reply, you know. Well that's what people keep telling others who complain about not getting replies to messages.

Forum Mod

I don't think its fair to call the guy a wanker for maybe not having as much fun as you did on a meet

I think if a man had posted the same with the title of Bitch then there would be masses of posts on this thread by now

Up to you if you block him,if he's ignoring you then its not really going to make that much difference to him anyway

Manchester

ok ok guys I am out of order...

Was jus saying... ffs

I need some support...

So rude "

Block and move on. Everybody is out for different things in here. Don't worry too much. Learn the lesson. Good luck.

Ahhh, the supportive forum members to the rescue. Constructive advice always seems to get drowned out by the destructive criticism. Somebody looking for advice gets shot down, regardless of the terminology used, complete crappy thing to do! Bravo!

Manchester

Thanks for summat positive...

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Looking at your photos I'd say he's a daft twat to ignore you but not sure it makes him a wanker.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

...unless we're talking literally.

Manchester

As a msn said to me whatever...

Am a good fuck too!!

Looking at your pics its his loss not yours x

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

If you feel he has been rude and that means you wouldn't want to meet him again then probably block.

I have found that some men do behave like this and then contact again after a little while wanting a repeat meet. I have a simple little rule of thumb: never meet again if they haven't had the decency to send a message acknowledging having met me. I always send a thank you and expect the same.

Your rules and expectations are what you need to follow.

Forum Mod

"Ahhh, the supportive forum members to the rescue. Constructive advice always seems to get drowned out by the destructive criticism. Somebody looking for advice gets shot down, regardless of the terminology used, complete crappy thing to do! Bravo! "

You may have a different opinion if it was you she was calling a wanker though

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I need some support...

So rude "

Guess once they cum they done .. you no use any more . give up and block . move on

Manchester

Not really!

Manchester

thanks babe - appreciate that x

"Ahhh, the supportive forum members to the rescue. Constructive advice always seems to get drowned out by the destructive criticism. Somebody looking for advice gets shot down, regardless of the terminology used, complete crappy thing to do! Bravo! "

Because having a thread entitled 'wankers' bemoaning at a lack of reply to a message is, of course, the right way to go about soliciting support and engendering the community.

As opposed to a thread entitled 'What to do?' asking if, having had no response to post meet messages, it was acceptable to move on and block?

Terminology be damned, the approach just wasn't right.

Manchester

"Ahhh, the supportive forum members to the rescue. Constructive advice always seems to get drowned out by the destructive criticism. Somebody looking for advice gets shot down, regardless of the terminology used, complete crappy thing to do! Bravo!

Because having a thread entitled 'wankers' bemoaning at a lack of reply to a message is, of course, the right way to go about soliciting support and engendering the community.

As opposed to a thread entitled 'What to do?' asking if, having had no response to post meet messages, it was acceptable to move on and block?

Terminology be damned, the approach just wasn't right."

OK I am the wanker. Thanks Prof. I feel better now...

Manchester

I'll get me coat n put over my head...

"Ahhh, the supportive forum members to the rescue. Constructive advice always seems to get drowned out by the destructive criticism. Somebody looking for advice gets shot down, regardless of the terminology used, complete crappy thing to do! Bravo!

You may have a different opinion if it was you she was calling a wanker though "

No, clearly the guy has been a knob. They fucked and he didn't message to say thanks but not again thanks. I'd be ashamed, I was brought up better than that.

"As a msn said to me whatever...

Am a good fuck too!! "

As they say, the proof is in the pudding

"Because having a thread entitled 'wankers' bemoaning at a lack of reply to a message is, of course, the right way to go about soliciting support and engendering the community.

Terminology be damned, the approach just wasn't right."

Sometimes it's important to use the part of our brains that can empathize with other humans and their emotions, regardless of the terminology the lady in question was obviously looking for support. Although, I do fully understand people have different capabilities when trying to understands another human beings emotions. Nevermind.

Manchester

"Because having a thread entitled 'wankers' bemoaning at a lack of reply to a message is, of course, the right way to go about soliciting support and engendering the community.

Terminology be damned, the approach just wasn't right.

Sometimes it's important to use the part of our brains that can empathize with other humans and their emotions, regardless of the terminology the lady in question was obviously looking for support. Although, I do fully understand people have different capabilities when trying to understands another human beings emotions. Nevermind. "

I was only asking for advice but maybe not again.... forums eh?

Don't think it's really nice to just fuck and forget no message reply, only really takes seconds. But then again real life doesn't always have nice people in it.... so yeah you might think he's a bit of a wanker.

Best not to dwell on it, move on

"I was only asking for advice but maybe not again.... forums eh? "

I really wouldn't worry about if I were you, it's not you it's them.

By *ayseanMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Just look at it as fun experience+put it down to the fact not everyone have the politeness to chat afterwards,im sure you will continue to have alot of fun anyway babe with no shortage of offers! Xxx

"

I was only asking for advice but maybe not again.... forums eh? "

Do you think you have been given bad or unfair advice at any point in this thread based on your opening post?

Manchester

"

Do you think you have been given bad or unfair advice at any point in this thread based on your opening post?"

um dunno

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

"If you feel he has been rude and that means you wouldn't want to meet him again then probably block.

I have found that some men do behave like this and then contact again after a little while wanting a repeat meet. I have a simple little rule of thumb: never meet again if they haven't had the decency to send a message acknowledging having met me. I always send a thank you and expect the same.

Your rules and expectations are what you need to follow."

Definately going along with Lickertysplits on this one.... as a single guy if a single female or couple have agreed to meet me then why not keep up the dialogue after you have met. single guys have it tough enough on here without being labelled as "fuck and run" merchants.

Whenever I have a meet dialogue is always ongoing whether it is via message on fab, text message, email or fone call... manners cost fcuk all

"

Do you think you have been given bad or unfair advice at any point in this thread based on your opening post?

um dunno "

Broadly speaking there are two types of people in this world, those who tell you what you want to hear and those who tell you how it actually is.

The best people in my life tell me how it actually is because they respect me as a relatively switched on confident individual that can handle reality. That's why I choose to have them in my life and it's also why I respect their advice.

I urge you to read the thread again based solely on what you said in the opening post, then with cold rationale, decide which responses are most constructive to you in the long run as an active member on this site.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

The reasons could be many for his lack of response... People have different expectations and motives for meeting people., I don't know what both his and yours were or are.

Given what you've said I'd forget, move on, use the experience from this event to try and make sure that it doesn't happen again,, if he's ignoring your messages blocking will only serve the purpose of a digital two fingers to you mister. If that's going to make you feel better definitely block...

Have lots of fun,...

Perhaps the gent did not think he had such a good meet as the OP, and lacked the courage to say so to spare the feelings of the OP, and use the avoidance tactic to prevent further contacts?

Who knows what he really thinks, except for the fact that he is not interested in further contacts.

Move on I'd say.

By *claren99ukMan  over a year ago

Telford

That does appear to be abit rude. I would least reply back and thank for the good time it's good manners and old takes a few minutes. It goes along away

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Rude? How is it rude, you met, he shot his load.....i dont get it?

Were you hoping for a bit more than NSA? Maybe that's the reason you feel hard done by. Toughen up, the men and women on here are looking for sex (sometimes friendship) and that's it. Nobody owes anybody anything. Yes, a thank you would be nice but why bother getting so angry about it. If he was so great in bed, I would not have called him a wanker and discussed it in a public forum, I would have kept him as a friend and maybe then you would have had more meets. As a previous poster stated, maybe he didn't feel the meet went as well as you thought?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Rude? How is it rude, you met, he shot his load.....i dont get it? "

We need sound tracks to play alongside these forum topics....Neil Diamond springs to mind for this thread.

'You don't bring me flowers anymore'.....

sorry u didnt get a fuck bud out of it

just look at it as another notch like he prolly has. onwards n upwards

Was this newbie male or female?

I would say just try and look at it the way he is? You got a good fuck out of it, and he is of no use to you now. It might make you feel a bit better about it

Manchester

Wish I'd not started this. It was only cos he said he wanted to meet again and texted for a couple of weeks then weirded on me.

Anyways thanks for all your comments.

"Wish I'd not started this. It was only cos he said he wanted to meet again and texted for a couple of weeks then weirded on me.

Anyways thanks for all your comments.

"

Dust yourself off, 'pop your collar' and move forward. All you've done is post a thread when your'e angry....lots of people have done that, it's no biggy. Hope it makes you stronger.

I've had this happen a few times I just send a polite message to say thanks etc... And no reply I find it baffling especially if you have been chatting for a while, is it not common courtesy to reply ? But I don't send a second message I just move on suppose its the nsa factor isn't it but it doesn't bode well for men and the "wham bam thank you mam" quote !

Manchester

Amusingly he contacted me again this week & he was surprised I wasn't impressed by his behaviour!

» Add a new message to this topic