FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > so many wankers lol not enought genuine females ;) x

so many wankers lol not enought genuine females ;) x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really seeking genuine women for fun friendship who else has had enough of wabkers and there fake profiles we have

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

Wabkers? Sounds like bugs bunny.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cant say as ive ever come across a fake profile, but then i only meet single guys and you dont get many people pretending to be a single guy on here

Real female here. You look so pretty and got a lovely figure. If only I was nearer to you.

Always seems to be the way genuine girls in the midlands or up north

Go to lots of socials to meet single females or consider a couple so both men can watch? X good luck

To be honest we're not really looking for other males to watch threesome mff NSA sex is what we are after id rather my fella watch me with another girl not interested in other males just now x

Have a look at the other threads where couples are looking for single bi fems.

Blokes watching does nothing for me. I'm a person not a plaything. Maybe other fems feel the same. X

"Have a look at the other threads where couples are looking for single bi fems.

Blokes watching does nothing for me. I'm a person not a plaything. Maybe other fems feel the same. X"

What she said

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I agree. I would much rather play a game of snakes and ladders than watch 2 scantily clad women cover themselves in baby oil, then start wrestling

I'll give you the same advice that these forums have given so many:

1) If you're not getting what you want / need - alter YOUR approach - don't just moan about it and expect it to change.

2) If you expect nothing, everything you get is a positive.

3) If you cant stand the heat, go away from the flames!

Every site out there has fake profiles - hell, life is full of people pretending to be what they are not. Swinging is no different.

It may suck the big hairy meatballs - but its the best we have got.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"cant say as ive ever come across a fake profile, but then i only meet single guys and you dont get many people pretending to be a single guy on here "

Ditto

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I agree. I would much rather play a game of snakes and ladders than watch 2 scantily clad women cover themselves in baby oil, then start wrestling"

Yeah...right!

"Always seems to be the way genuine girls in the midlands or up north "

Well aren't you full of generalisations today.

"Blokes watching does nothing for me. I'm a person not a plaything. Maybe other fems feel the same. X"

Er... blokes watching girls play is not supposed to do anything for the girls - they're doing it to each other. A good majority of guys like watching girls getting it on and from what I've seen in the clubs when two girls really dig each other they don't really give a toss who's watching. Girls can be very selfish in their pursuit of other women regardless of whether their target is with someone or not, we've experienced that in the clubs when Siren has been targetted in such a way. They don't like being refused either.

I'd go as far to say that women get away with a lot more abusive behaviour in clubs than men do but they can't seem to do any wrong is most people's eyes, whereas a single man making a pest of himself is labelled a wierdo and kicked out.

"I agree. I would much rather play a game of snakes and ladders than watch 2 scantily clad women cover themselves in baby oil, then start wrestling"

Actually I agree. I would never expect a 'girly floorshow' and they don't do a thing for me either.

The idea of a 10 minute 'girly session' to get the blokes hard so they can go in and do a 'proper' job just turns me off.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

how about a game of monopoly.. bagsie the top hat piece

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"Really seeking genuine women for fun friendship who else has had enough of wabkers and there fake profiles we have "

what you are looking for is the rarest flower on here and nearly everyone is looking for the same

this will make it very hard to attract the right ones.

but stick it out there will be some one some where for you, good luck in your search

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"I agree. I would much rather play a game of snakes and ladders than watch 2 scantily clad women cover themselves in baby oil, then start wrestling

how about a game of monopoly.. bagsie the top hat piece"

can I have the car

"Blokes watching does nothing for me. I'm a person not a plaything. Maybe other fems feel the same. X

Er... blokes watching girls play is not supposed to do anything for the girls - they're doing it to each other. A good majority of guys like watching girls getting it on and from what I've seen in the clubs when two girls really dig each other they don't really give a toss who's watching. Girls can be very selfish in their pursuit of other women regardless of whether their target is with someone or not, we've experienced that in the clubs when Siren has been targetted in such a way. They don't like being refused either.

I'd go as far to say that women get away with a lot more abusive behaviour in clubs than men do but they can't seem to do any wrong is most people's eyes, whereas a single man making a pest of himself is labelled a wierdo and kicked out."

A club situation would be different. In that case it could be horny to have blokes watching, I don't know. I'm just saying it from my point of view. If it was me and a girl and her bloke was watching and not joining in at all, I would find that weird. If it's a threesome then bring it on, mff are fun.

I have heard that women can be worse than blokes in clubs. That puts me off too. I don't like disrespectful people, whatever their gender. If they don't like to be refused... Well.... Sorry but that's just rude. Hope you tell them to sod off.

"Have a look at the other threads where couples are looking for single bi fems.

Blokes watching does nothing for me. I'm a person not a plaything. Maybe other fems feel the same. X"

hence why if one male is guna be there just meet another couple to soft swop

Given that the OP lives about an hour from the biggest city in the country I find it unlikely that there aren't any genuine single women about, or a plethora of clubs to go find one in.

"cant say as ive ever come across a fake profile, but then i only meet single guys and you dont get many people pretending to be a single guy on here "

A lot of 'single' guys that arnt single is also a problem.

Seconded

» Add a new message to this topic