FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Football team

Football team

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any football teams for swingers a where there is fun in the changing room after?

If there

Isn't why the hell not? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Are there any football teams for swingers a where there is fun in the changing room after?

If there

Isn't why the hell not? Lol"

No but i know of several rugby teams that may provide a lady with a very through guided tour of the dressing rooms etc....

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Are there any football teams for swingers a where there is fun in the changing room after?

If there

Isn't why the hell not? LolNo but i know of several rugby teams that may provide a lady with a very through guided tour of the dressing rooms etc.... "

I will give you a tour of my changing rooms any day femme fatal xxx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

If there

Isn't why the hell not? LolNo but i know of several rugby teams that may provide a lady with a very through guided tour of the dressing rooms etc.... "

or to be in the middle of a scrum on the field

dirtybigbadsgirlville

If there

Isn't why the hell not? LolNo but i know of several rugby teams that may provide a lady with a very through guided tour of the dressing rooms etc....

or to be in the middle of a scrum on the field "

Hell no...some of those guys are far too in " the zone" id be scared shoeless! Il stick to rubbing them down with my body after full time

dirtybigbadsgirlville

If there

Isn't why the hell not? LolNo but i know of several rugby teams that may provide a lady with a very through guided tour of the dressing rooms etc....

I will give you a tour of my changing rooms any day femme fatal xxx"

Interesting offer, whats the decor like?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

If there

or to be in the middle of a scrum on the field Hell no...some of those guys are far too in " the zone" id be scared shoeless! Il stick to rubbing them down with my body after full time "

a bit of muddy rough and tumble, I'll keep them out of the zone

dirtybigbadsgirlville

If there

or to be in the middle of a scrum on the field Hell no...some of those guys are far too in " the zone" id be scared shoeless! Il stick to rubbing them down with my body after full time

a bit of muddy rough and tumble, I'll keep them out of the zone "

Depends on how good their ball technique was.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If there

Oh yes??? Tell me more

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

If there

I will give you a tour of my changing rooms any day femme fatal xxxInteresting offer, whats the decor like?"

The decor is ok. It's not much but it will do lol. Enough to make you comfortable x

» Add a new message to this topic