FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > please

please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouvak OP   Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

remember folks that in the run up to xmas the police are far more likely to stop you and breathlise you, so take care not to drink and drive, there's already far to many on here how can't travel so lets not add to it eh, keep smiling keep playing and above all keep safe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

We shouldn't need the fact that the odds of getting done are greater at this time of the year to control our behaviour.

By *ouvak OP   Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"We shouldn't need the fact that the odds of getting done are greater at this time of the year to control our behaviour."

with cherry trifle and brandy soaked cake's add'd to a few glass's of wine, you'd be surprised how easy it is to go over the limit without even realising you have.so a small warning is always a good thing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

can buy an electronic breathalyser for 'bout 25 pound.

Or just not drink and drive for £0 lol xx

"Or just not drink and drive for £0 lol xx "

Can i blow in ur tube ouch hehe

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Just a warning in case anyone is thinking of inviting us we're t - total peeps we're cheap at half the price not forgetting, we're bogof!

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

that makes two of us we do not drink either and we swing bloody hell i bet there is not many of us around LOL !!

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"We shouldn't need the fact that the odds of getting done are greater at this time of the year to control our behaviour.

with cherry trifle and brandy soaked cake's add'd to a few glass's of wine, you'd be surprised how easy it is to go over the limit without even realising you have.so a small warning is always a good thing "

Those are perfectly sensible things to warn dummies about but your warning is about the higher risk of getting done at this time of the year.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"that makes two of us we do not drink either and we swing bloody hell i bet there is not many of us around LOL !!"

We could have our own party

We'll have to be careful tho, don't want to be accused of forming a clique

non drinker here too but mrs p like the odd tipple or 3 .i just need to keep my eyes fixed to the road more when shes busy on the back seat

As proven saturday night i wont have a single drink then drive but was gaging for one lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

There should be zero tolerance to drink driving. There is absolutly no excuse for anyone to drink and drive.

One of my closest friends was killed by a drink drive 2 weeks before christmas her funeral was the day before christmas eve, she left behind a 4 year old and a 6 year old and a new fiancee she was 28. This was 24 years ago.

"that makes two of us we do not drink either and we swing bloody hell i bet there is not many of us around LOL !!"

I never drink on a meet either !!! nor when I'm going to be driving - see I TOLD you I was a good girl xxx xxx

"There should be zero tolerance to drink driving. There is absolutly no excuse for anyone to drink and drive.

One of my closest friends was killed by a drink drive 2 weeks before christmas her funeral was the day before christmas eve, she left behind a 4 year old and a 6 year old and a new fiancee she was 28. This was 24 years ago."

Totally agree with you, lost count of the number of times people say oh you can have one or two !!! Nope when I'm driving not even one and never will xxx

» Add a new message to this topic