FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married Men

Married Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do married men think that they can either claim to be single, or say they are married but wife does not know they are on here, can expect that genuine swinging couples (like us) who actually play as a couple, can assume they can expect sex with a lady, without even bringing another lady to a meet?.

Surely thats just cheating on their wife!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol ur very clever,,,

So if they brought another lady it would make it ok?

Ah that word genuine again!

You can make the decision on whether you want to meet them or not on the basis of the information they provide.

If you are concerned about meeting married men, it's the ones that are conservative with the information that you have to worry about, not the ones that are upfront about it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

seem to have upset people already

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Oh it's been half an hour since the last married men's thread. Bbws, barebackers and timewasters are due an appearance about now.

The reasons that individuals choose to swing are their own and in my opinion really aren't for anybody else to judge. If you really don't want to hook up with taken men you can simply ignore their messages and/or block them. Everybody has their own motives for being in this scene.

Take me for example. I'm happily married but my husband allows me to play around with others. He's free to do so also, but chooses not to for his own reasons. Many people may not find that to their liking, but it works for us. My profile is a single female's profile, since I play on my own and not as part of a couple.

By *auravicCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

does it realy matter as sex is sex at the end of the day

"seem to have upset people already"

you shouldn't confuse people having an alternative opinion with them being upset

Some people play with married men. Myself included. I also rarely play with couple's so doesn't really matter to me.

On here there are lots of people that may or may not do stuff or behave how people want. You just don't meet the ones you don't want to.

Cali

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Why do married men think that they can either claim to be single, or say they are married but wife does not know they are on here, can expect that genuine swinging couples (like us) who actually play as a couple, can assume they can expect sex with a lady, without even bringing another lady to a meet?.

Surely thats just cheating on their wife!"

so its about couples bring couples to the party.... gotcha!!!

and those single women you are looking for on your profile are bringing......

"seem to have upset people already

you shouldn't confuse people having an alternative opinion with them being upset "

It's that old chestnut when some people seem to think you're a troll because your opinion differs from them. Ah well, can't please 'em all.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why do married men think that they can either claim to be single, or say they are married but wife does not know they are on here, can expect that genuine swinging couples (like us) who actually play as a couple, can assume they can expect sex with a lady, without even bringing another lady to a meet?.

"

Our sparkling wit and personailty.

Got to say that, unless married men are kicking in the OPs door with a jolly 'here's Johnny!' then I am unsure why they are so upset about them being on this site.

"

On here there are lots of people that may or may not do stuff or behave how people want. You just don't meet the ones you don't want to.

"

Cali's hit the nail on the head yet again.

A wise woman taught me a great phrase, don't expect others to behave as you yourself behave. Some of us will play with married men, some of us won't and some of us say we won't but'll play with one! Its what keeps us all unique and makes the world a more interesting place!

R

the wife might not mind if she just wants cock... 'swingers' have moved from wifeswapping a long time ago...no longer based on parties with keys in bowls.

I like my freedom mostly, I occasionally have female friends join me on meets..but there is no relationship apart from fun and sex

lastly...how DO I actually know ur a real couple OP?-should we sit thru wedding pics???-while I check for photoshoppery lol

respect ppl have different types of meets, expect honesty but dont be too alarmed when it transpires someone wasnt honest really, block,delete,move on-after all..wasnt it just a shag/fun that was the real aim of the meet(s)

*yup I'm single lol

Round of applause for cutiepie,

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if they declare their marital status you can make an informed choice to meet or not.....

"You can make the decision on whether you want to meet them or not on the basis of the information they provide.

If you are concerned about meeting married men, it's the ones that are conservative with the information that you have to worry about, not the ones that are upfront about it."

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

And the ones who hide it are the paranoid ones who won't meet in a public place or send a face pic or meet at a hotel and it has to be between 2 and 2:15 on a Tuesday and only a hundred miles from home...

And then, if you're foolish enough to jump through all those hoops they want you to be exclusive and get stroppy if you get new veries and expect you to only play when they are horny and free...

Basically those ones should be on the seeking affairs sites but are too tight to pay the fees.

By *its The Spot AlotMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Here we go again lol

Well im a maried guy who plays on here but shock horror so does the wife,

Its great fun!!

would you believe how many times she is questioned ?????

Never, were as i feel ive got to get a signed leave of absence to play lol

its horses for courses

more important weather the guy is safe clean and great at sex surely???

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Please repost this on a Thursday. It's designated moan day...

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Surely it's horses for courses rather than one persons or couples moral stance. What suits one will not suit another.

Dave

The only reason I prefer not to meet married men is because its too bloody frustrating, they are never available when you want them to be generally because they can only do quickies and Wednesday afternoons. God it pisses me off!!

Is it only genuine couples like you two that have this problem ?

"The only reason I prefer not to meet married men is because its too bloody frustrating, they are never available when you want them to be generally because they can only do quickies and Wednesday afternoons. God it pisses me off!!"

A serious generalisation!!

You've obviously been talkiing to the wrong married guys!!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Oh it's been half an hour since the last married men's thread. Bbws, barebackers and timewasters are due an appearance about now. "

swindon

"

Touché

I really don't get how some people get so worked up over the state of someone else's marriage. It's their business and they choose to remain together for reasons of their own, but, if one of them decides he/she needs something that is not being provided at home (or is being provided but it's not enough, or they just like fucking new people) then who's to say they are wrong. Just make the decision that you won't play with them and stop bloody whining about it.

"Oh it's been half an hour since the last married men's thread. Bbws, barebackers and timewasters are due an appearance about now. "

If these type of threads bore you so much, why read them, post in them and bump them up the page?

London

"Here we go again lol

Well im a maried guy who plays on here but shock horror so does the wife,

Its great fun!!

would you believe how many times she is questioned ?????

Never, were as i feel ive got to get a signed leave of absence to play lol

its horses for courses

more important weather the guy is safe clean and great at sex surely???"

No, it's not!

I don't play with marred/attached men, they're not ideal playmates for me, and I'm here for my own hedonistic pleasure.

I just ignore them, I just don't see the need to slag them off...unless they contact me, ignoring my wishes!

London

"Oh it's been half an hour since the last married men's thread. Bbws, barebackers and timewasters are due an appearance about now.

If these type of threads bore you so much, why read them, post in them and bump them up the page?"

If my comment on a public forum annoys you, why don't you ignore it? Oh...it's a public forum and you're free to comment: get it?

"I really don't get how some people get so worked up over the state of someone else's marriage. It's their business and they choose to remain together for reasons of their own, but, if one of them decides he/she needs something that is not being provided at home (or is being provided but it's not enough, or they just like fucking new people) then who's to say they are wrong. Just make the decision that you won't play with them and stop bloody whining about it."

Heae hear!!

Im married and states on my profile, i never try to hide the fact, wife is fully aware, and will even verify me to anyone, wheres the problem, each to their own.

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We dont play that often and are looking for quality not quanity.

Therefore we are are flexible when arranging a meet. But it is amazing how many single guys work shifts and can only meet during the day or not at weekend nights. Even when we say how about in a couple of weeks time.

We work during the day & will not book time of to play/meet anyone as we have had our fair share of no shows & late cancelations (4 in one month last year)

Now each to their own but we do insist on single guys who are single, so we dont get phone calls from women asking who number this is !

So no we dont play with married men.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We don't knowingly play with married men, it can get complicated and we don't feel comfortable with it. However we know that everyone's circumstances are individual to them so don't judge. Life is a funny old game and people stay married for lots of different reasons

"The only reason I prefer not to meet married men is because its too bloody frustrating, they are never available when you want them to be generally because they can only do quickies and Wednesday afternoons. God it pisses me off!!

You've obviously been talkiing to the wrong married guys!! "

not a generalisation at all because out of all the married men I have chatted to, guess what, none of them are available to meet at weekends. That's 100% fact!

"if they declare their marital status you can make an informed choice to meet or not....."

Unfortunately its those that aren't so up front that make the informed choice difficult

"The only reason I prefer not to meet married men is because its too bloody frustrating, they are never available when you want them to be generally because they can only do quickies and Wednesday afternoons. God it pisses me off!!

You've obviously been talkiing to the wrong married guys!! not a generalisation at all because out of all the married men I have chatted to, guess what, none of them are available to meet at weekends. That's 100% fact! "

Do you think that's because they are married?

yawn

You've obviously been talkiing to the wrong married guys!! not a generalisation at all because out of all the married men I have chatted to, guess what, none of them are available to meet at weekends. That's 100% fact!

Do you think that's because they are married? "

yes but feel free to enlighten me?

This attitude makes me howl, again people bad mouthing single,attached,married men

This is a swinging site it really is that simple but people still moan about us,

If this is not your scene then get off te site IT'S A SWINGING SITE what more can I say

You've obviously been talkiing to the wrong married guys!! not a generalisation at all because out of all the married men I have chatted to, guess what, none of them are available to meet at weekends. That's 100% fact!

yes but feel free to enlighten me?"

I'd have thought it was obvious.. married men who can't meet at weekends will never pester you at weekends leaving you free to go and do other things with unmarried men. If you had a mind to.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If this is not your scene then get off te site IT'S A SWINGING SITE what more can I say"

Really????

So people who don't want to meet married / attached guys who are cheating should get off the site??

Going by that statement I could say it's a swinging site, not a cheating / affair site... but I don't.

I have no interest in meeting anyone who's playing away, but I don't say they shouldn't be on here.. Live and let live!

One forgets: A married man can only cheat with a willing playmate and if it works for them both then who's business is it of anyone else's. Humans are not monogamous by nature. Society inflicted that stupid notion on us.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I wonder if people are equally vitriolic about non-married cohabiting men playing away.

Anyway, for all I know, with the amount of clubs I've been to, I've banged several married men without knowing about it. They don't come branded.

A Relationship Isn't A Test So Why Cheat

swindon

I've got an idea... every male should have to have a photo of their bathroom cupboards on their profiles. Any signs of Tampax or cans of hairspray then everyone is free to assume the guy is married.

We don't play with married guys as we are happy to meet singles but only those who can accomodate and on a Friday/Saturday evening (when we're free). That basically rules out married guys although we still get some who suggest a hotel meet even though we clearly say we don't like this.

I'd have thought it was obvious.. married men who can't meet at weekends will never pester you at weekends leaving you free to go and do other things with unmarried men. If you had a mind to."

that doesn't answer the question "do you think that is because they are married?'. Infact, if that is the answer then it makes no sense! Also, as my profile clearly states I can only meet at weekends then surely the onus is on the man contacting me, married, cohabiting, single etc to not contact me if they are unavailable at weekends?

"If this is not your scene then get off te site IT'S A SWINGING SITE what more can I say

Really????

So people who don't want to meet married / attached guys who are cheating should get off the site??

Going by that statement I could say it's a swinging site, not a cheating / affair site... but I don't.

I have no interest in meeting anyone who's playing away, but I don't say they shouldn't be on here.. Live and let live!

"

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

"I've got an idea... every male should have to have a photo of their bathroom cupboards on their profiles. Any signs of Tampax or cans of hairspray then everyone is free to assume the guy is married. "

Lol that wouldn't work as my stuff is in bathroom and wife's is in en suite.

I'd have thought it was obvious.. married men who can't meet at weekends will never pester you at weekends leaving you free to go and do other things with unmarried men. If you had a mind to.

that doesn't answer the question "do you think that is because they are married?'. Infact, if that is the answer then it makes no sense! Also, as my profile clearly states I can only meet at weekends then surely the onus is on the man contacting me, married, cohabiting, single etc to not contact me if they are unavailable at weekends? "

It's not your fault that these guys see your photos and any measure of intelligence is negated by their lust to sink their married cocks into you. It's frustrating sure, but there isn't a filter for automatically deleting emails from suspected married men so you just have to wade through them and trusts your instincts.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

What about married women as well? They are a bunch of carnts too.

I would say we are best off killing all marrieds!

KILL THEM ALL RIGHT IN THE FACE!

[Removed by poster at 15/10/12 09:53:09]

"What about married women as well? They are a bunch of carnts too.

KILL THEM ALL RIGHT IN THE FACE!"

Can I still shag the fit ones afterwards though!

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

I state i'm married on my profile and that I do not have permission to play. From what I've been told from chatting to various ladies and couples many married men in my position do not. I have my reasons for playing and tell you up front my marital status it is then up to you if you decide play with me. I just like you to be able to make an informed decision....my age is correct too!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"What about married women as well? They are a bunch of carnts too.

KILL THEM ALL RIGHT IN THE FACE!

Can I still shag the fit ones afterwards though! "

Ermmmm you can do anything you want to my dead bottom, I will have no use for it.

You're a sick puppy Wishy, but I respect that.

I really don't know why some people have to rant and " married men" all the time, it's not going to make them go away is it!!

It's all about personal choice, it's their choice they are on here, and your choice whether you meet them or not!!

Married guys are probably best on sites such as this because it is just sex, most do love their wives but there is no action. If they had to go elsewhere then there is a danger of forming relationships which may be devastating to the existing family.

personally I don't knowingly meet them but do understand and here is one of the better places for them to play.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Married guys are probably best on sites such as this because it is just sex, most do love their wives but there is no action. If they had to go elsewhere then there is a danger of forming relationships which may be devastating to the existing family.

personally I don't knowingly meet them but do understand and here is one of the better places for them to play."

the issue for a lot of them is that the type of site you are talking about (the "married and cheating" sites) tend to cost a lot of money....

where as swingers and site like this could be seen in there eyes as cheap...... an easier option so to speak....

"Married guys are probably best on sites such as this because it is just sex, most do love their wives but there is no action. If they had to go elsewhere then there is a danger of forming relationships which may be devastating to the existing family.

personally I don't knowingly meet them but do understand and here is one of the better places for them to play."

Good point, well put

The key is being open and honest about it on your profile and when asked (if its important to the other party) so that informed choices can be made.

Its much easier to be open and honest about something with other people when there is no fear of being made a pariah for it.

All the good ones are married or live with a partner.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"All the good ones are married or live with a partner."

thanks.............

"All the good ones are married or live with a partner."

Well Im boned then (and not in a good way)

What was that film where the guy asks why he has a mistress and can't do 'that' with his wife, he replies with "she kisses my kids with those lips"

When I was a couple we preferred married men as they tended not to hassle us constantly unlike the single guys (not a dig at all single guys) so we saw them as a safer bet.

That's why their on here. Their bored at home and it's upto us girls to say yes please or no thanks. No ones being forced are they.

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

"All the good ones are married or live with a partner.

thanks............. "

and from me too

» Add a new message to this topic