FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > gangbang ettiquete

gangbang ettiquete

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eabo OP   Man  over a year ago

marden

was at a gangbang last night with some very very long term friends and a guy from here i introduced to the couple. When another long term friend turned up. Just to be clear we have known each other collectively and individualy for many many years, played as a group, and with other couples many many times. Anyhow, my mate turns up and tucked under his arm are his slippers, he takes his shoes off and puts his slippers on for the evening. That was it, we were ribbing him all night over bringing his slippers and i told him no one would believe it if i told them. Now on some level somewhere that just has to be wrong hasn't it? But what is the strangest thing you have ever seen brought to a gangbang?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sorry it would turn me off ... would be looking for the pipe and jumper his mum kitted and him sitting in corner looking at the world going by , lol its very old fashioned maybe he was thinking there carpets and keeping his feet warm as nights are now getting cold . lol

Its nice that he felt comfy. Did he bring his dressing gown and jimjams as well?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

maybe he has athlete's foot and was considering others

Maybe they were his 'lucky slippers' lol. I'm guessing once on his feet nobody really noticed or cared????? Now if he put on golf shoes that would be a little odd.

"maybe he has athlete's foot and was considering others"
_iew you could be on to somthing there , xxx thay should have asked him that on the night ,

..but were they Nike slippers or Reebok? You can have Nike slippers and a Reebok pipe, or Reebok slippers and a Nike pipe, but you can never have Nike slippers and a Nike pipe or Reebok slippers and a Reebok pipe. It's just not on.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Not a gangbang, but a few years ago when I played as a couple, we had a single bi fem over in our hotel room.

We had been playing for a few hours, and had stopped, not finished, but were taking a break, when she shivers, says she's cold, gets out of the bed, puts her pj's on, gets back into the middle of the bed, and goes to sleep!!

Leaving me and my partner completely gobsmacked, and we ended up sleeping on the sofa bad, just so we could be together.

"Maybe they were his 'lucky slippers' lol. I'm guessing once on his feet nobody really noticed or cared????? Now if he put on golf shoes that would be a little odd."

You get a better grip in golf shoes

» Add a new message to this topic