FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profiles

Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tell me guys why is it most people don't read it what's the point of having one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But those of us who do are probably those you'd most want to meet.

I've tried reading yours but it has no full stops, commas, paragraphs or anything so with the best will in the world it isn't easy to read.

But to answer your question, there is every point in having a profile - if you don't advertise your goods for sale, nobody will want to buy them.

The above poster is right your profile aint easy to read you need to split it up with full stops and leave a line between bits makes easier reading esp when likes im on my phone tbh when they like yours I dont read them as to hard on phone

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just like you've done there ,wether my profile is easy to read or not that's not the point I'm trying to make here

[Removed by poster at 12/10/12 08:32:46]

"Just like you've done there ,wether my profile is easy to read or not that's not the point I'm trying to make here "

I had no problem reading it.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We allways read profiles in full,right down to veri's.

We hate it when we get msgs from ppl who very obviously have not read ours!As previous comment the ones who READ are the ppl we happy to start chatting with (if they msg nice+their profile fits ours)

have fun + ignore the non-readers.You did well in saying what you looking for!(susie)

know how you feel. if they havnt read your profile they bore you by asking stupid questions.

you cant just meet someone because you like their pictures.

I do think that in the majority people look at the pictures first and if anything there attracts them, then they read the profile before messaging (or ignoring).

Some, however, will always see a nice pair of tits or a big cock and the wording above simply reads blah, blah, blahddy, blahddy, blah.

"I do think that in the majority people look at the pictures first and if anything there attracts them, then they read the profile before messaging (or ignoring).

Some, however, will always see a nice pair of tits or a big cock and the wording above simply reads blah, blah, blahddy, blahddy, blah."

I leave pictures to last, I tend to read account info first, as that generally tells me basics, age, body shape etc, if all what I am looking for, then I move to veri's, if veri's are meet in persons, not webcam/phone, I will then look at profile, before taking a peek at pics on display.

By *r Stagger LeeMan  over a year ago

torquay

I once made the mistake of pointing an glaringly big error in someones profile, a profile that started with the line, please read profile first.

They seemed to take offence and subsequently blocked.

"Just like you've done there ,wether my profile is easy to read or not that's not the point I'm trying to make here "

Ha ha. Do as I say not as I do lol.

» Add a new message to this topic