FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lie to me?

Lie to me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uby In Stockings OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

Is this one of the worst shows on television or is it that Tim Roth is just one of the worst actors I think I have ever seen???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is this one of the worst shows on television or is it that Tim Roth is just one of the worst actors I think I have ever seen??? "
neither.

Cheadle

Liar!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally love it. And find his portrayal of someone with his abilities but also issues fantastic.

Cali

Cheadle

You're obviously seeing something I'm not, maybe you have more abilities than you thought hun?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Tim Roth was fabulous in Rob Roy, acted Liam Neeson off the screen.

I have an interest in the science behind the series and I just find it fantastic.

Cali

Cheadle

hahaha, now I know you're kidding, Liam Neeson can act in his sleep better than Tim Roth!!!

Cheadle

"I have an interest in the science behind the series and I just find it fantastic.

Cali"

The science of reading peoples minds or looking at body language? or both?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"hahaha, now I know you're kidding, Liam Neeson can act in his sleep better than Tim Roth!!!"
Look Ruby your just distracted with Liams huge hands n cock....

Cheadle

"hahaha, now I know you're kidding, Liam Neeson can act in his sleep better than Tim Roth!!!Look Ruby your just distracted with Liams huge hands n cock.... "

Oh bugger, you've seen through my ploy yet again, can we just agree to disagree hun?, x

"I have an interest in the science behind the series and I just find it fantastic.

Cali

The science of reading peoples minds or looking at body language? or both?"

Both. I'm trained in one. I love watching people's body language. It tells you so much more than there words

Cali

Cheadle

"hahaha, now I know you're kidding, Liam Neeson can act in his sleep better than Tim Roth!!!Look Ruby your just distracted with Liams huge hands n cock.... "

Oh bugger, you've seen through my ploy yet again, can we just agree to disagree hun?, x

Cheadle

Cali

Both. I'm trained in one. I love watching people's body language. It tells you so much more than there words

Cali"

intersting, I trained as a medium for five years, ended up reading peoples minds not their spirits lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"hahaha, now I know you're kidding, Liam Neeson can act in his sleep better than Tim Roth!!!Look Ruby your just distracted with Liams huge hands n cock....

Oh bugger, you've seen through my ploy yet again, can we just agree to disagree hun?, x "

Certainly....

Cali

Cali

intersting, I trained as a medium for five years, ended up reading peoples minds not their spirits lol"

Didn't even know you can train as a medium. But most just read body language and take reactions.

Cali

I think lie to me was fantastic and Tim Roth was great.

Shame they cut it to just 3 series but got the box set lol

Cheadle

sure you can, but like I said, after all that time I just concluded it was all about learning to read people, both their minds and their body language, anyhoo sweetie, off to bed, take care hun, xxxx

"sure you can, but like I said, after all that time I just concluded it was all about learning to read people, both their minds and their body language, anyhoo sweetie, off to bed, take care hun, xxxx "

See I know I few that just are mediums. Hence my shocked that people would teach it. As to truly an a medium you need to be born with it.

Cali

Cheadle

"sure you can, but like I said, after all that time I just concluded it was all about learning to read people, both their minds and their body language, anyhoo sweetie, off to bed, take care hun, xxxx

See I know I few that just are mediums. Hence my shocked that people would teach it. As to truly an a medium you need to be born with it.

Cali"

I disagree Cali, the northern psychic centre which was where I learned to develop my skills had a lot of people from all walks of life and all with differing beliefs about what it was all about, however the theme throughout was that everyone is capable of learning and it's simply modern society that has depressed our skills in this field, like I said, after five years of my time at the centre, followed by another three with my circle of medium friends, I finally concluded it was not what I was led to believe at first and left.

However, like many religious enthusiasts there is no way you can argue with these people about what you think is right or wrong so unfortunately I just gave up and walked away a committed agnostic.

"sure you can, but like I said, after all that time I just concluded it was all about learning to read people, both their minds and their body language, anyhoo sweetie, off to bed, take care hun, xxxx

Cali

I disagree Cali, the northern psychic centre which was where I learned to develop my skills had a lot of people from all walks of life and all with differing beliefs about what it was all about, however the theme throughout was that everyone is capable of learning and it's simply modern society that has depressed our skills in this field, like I said, after five years of my time at the centre, followed by another three with my circle of medium friends, I finally concluded it was not what I was led to believe at first and left.

However, like many religious enthusiasts there is no way you can argue with these people about what you think is right or wrong so unfortunately I just gave up and walked away a committed agnostic."

I was in a devlopement circle for a few years too got bits and pieces but in the end had to admit to being shite at it

Body language is a wonderful thing and is the international language that we all understand without always consciously realising it.

I have zero belief in mediums, I see them as con artists.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I can read all of your minds, body language I would have to sample individually

» Add a new message to this topic