FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinging site not a hook up/dating site

Swinging site not a hook up/dating site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlekinks38 OP   Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

What does being on fabswingers mean to you? Most guys I chat too seem to only want fun with me but that's not what swinging is for me though?

Is it just me or do others find its the same when chatting to others they seem to think it's a sex site and not a proper swinging site?

Answers on a postcard...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wolf91Man  over a year ago

Rowley

Afternoon, unfortunately I think it's just what the majority of people think or assume.

But I also think everyone has there own thoughts an views on it all.

Hope your well too

By *irtyold manMan  over a year ago

barnsley

For me swinging is mutual good sex fun but if i can finde a woman who wants regular meets and develope trust thats a bonus

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's for Swinging, NSA, hook ups, dating, sex chat, socials, voyeurism, exhibitionism, whatever people want to use it for.

I find the people who just want a wet hole are the ones who get the most irate that they can't find one.

I’m quietly content with the chat personally, sex or meetings aren’t something I chase

I think its for whatever you want it to be. I joined a few years ago and I've met a few but I've also made some great friends of which you are one, I've had some great nights out

I hope this year to have more fun and be more open to things.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It means we meet who we want (providing they want to meet us of course) and go about it how we want to.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Is it just me or do others find its the same when chatting to others they seem to think it's a sex site and not a proper swinging site?"

Back when we first joined, we did so because it was a swinger's site. I thought the clue was in the title!

However, maybe since t*nder started being used more as a dating app by some, Fab seems to have become hook-up central to many.

I guess there's not a lot we can do to stem that tide now.

By *ed VixenWoman  over a year ago

vixenville

"I think its for whatever you want it to be. I joined a few years ago and I've met a few but I've also made some great friends of which you are one, I've had some great nights out

I hope this year to have more fun and be more open to things.

"

I am with you on this one blonds I'd say for me I've met some great folks had some great fun too. Look forward to seeing u all soon xxx

It’s whatever you need it to be within the bounds of the membership here.

By *ilthy fucker43Man  over a year ago

Belfast

When I first joined I just wanted to get my dick sucked or fuck someone.

Although I had heard of swinging I don't actually think I understood the whole thing, the whole lifestyle and I've actually became very close to someone both married but both very attracted to each other and both want to explore each others kinkier sides but at the same time we are very good friends.

I now believe that this is what swinging is all about, not just fucking anything but finding the right person/people to make it about more than blowing your load.

I'm very late to the party but this seems to be a party that goes on for years

It’s what you want it to be….. some seek sex only…. Some want other things…… each to their own

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"What does being on fabswingers mean to you? Most guys I chat too seem to only want fun with me but that's not what swinging is for me though?

Is it just me or do others find its the same when chatting to others they seem to think it's a sex site and not a proper swinging site?

Answers on a postcard..."

For me it’s a NSA sex site and meets at clubs. It’s not a relationship site

By *otannouncedMan  over a year ago

antrim

Personally I’ve seen it as the follows:

Can make friends.

Can meet and engage with like minded people.

But ultimately wether people want to admit it or not, the core of the site and what the majority are after… is sex. No one will tell me fibs and say it’s not.

Like you don’t go to a butchers shop and give off your vegan. So why be on a site that’s rife with sex, and then give off that people just want sex.

Im a no bs type of person. If someone is only there to use me as a pen pal.

Il politely tell them to no longer waste my time.

Ps. Before anyone gets all hot and bothered. All my comments are made in general term and not directed at any individual.

I came to fab to get what I wouldn't get elsewhere - the chance to join couples for 3somes and more. I don't think of it as a dating site, but for me to become a real swinger and couple swap, I need to find a partner who is like-minded and won't kibosh any swinging action, so having the chace to meet single females on here is a real plus point and hopefully leads me to an FWB situation where we can swing with couples and go to clubs / parties together.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

To some it’s purely sex

To others just social

Then there’s also those where it’s a combination of both

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I like showing strangers pictures of my penis. Fab lets me do that and more!

It’s a what ever you want it to be site

Sometimes I am looking just to make friends

Sometimes I am looking for dates

Sometimes I am just looking for chat

Sometimes I am just here to show off pics

Sometimes I am here for swingeing and social side off thing

Sometimes I am here for mindless no strings attached sex come in do me then leave out the door

See it’s a what ever you want site

It is a sex site

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

For me, it’s more than just sex. I’ve met and spoken to a few really awesome people here who’ve been nothing but helpful and non-judgemental.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"What does being on fabswingers mean to you? Most guys I chat too seem to only want fun with me but that's not what swinging is for me though?

Answers on a postcard..."

What do you mean by proper swinging site, what are you looking for from the site OP

I always thought by definition swinging was having sexual encounters outside the boundaries of a traditional relationship

Its a site where some talk about sex but get none,

some get sex but don't talk about it,

Some get sex and brag about it,

some don't get sex but pretend they do,

some pretend they want sex but don't,

some crave the attention of others,

Some can't stand the attention of others,

Some say it isn't cheating if the other half is watching,

a site where men are the commodity not the customer,

Where supply outstrips demand,

where for some their wildest fantasies are achieved,

or where dreams and self esteem die alone,

Fab is many things to many people.

Best to use fab as you see fit and not worry about how others use it.

By *ingle To MingleMan  over a year ago

Swalwell

It's only when a woman I'm talking to mentions sex that I remember that it's a swinging site

99% of the time the conversation is about something else.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Yeah, but the mindset of folks on here is such that the chat is usually loads better.

I don’t get why (mostly men) who complain that Tinder is better don’t just go to Tinder?

I'd say it's more of casual dating site than a site for swingers.

I know arguments about whether it's a swingers site go back years but I think the balance has long shifted from couples (and singles interested in meeting them), to being more singles looking to meet with singles.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

For us we use the site mainly to find out about clubs, events and keep up-to-date with friends on the scene. And to show off a little sometimes. We don't really use it to meet up with people. Swinging is far better and more successful in the real world. So we generally keep our swinging to clubs, events and arrangements with people we've met in the real life swinging world.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Its a great place to find awesome hothusbands and a few special single men.

Mostly I use it as an excuse to travel the country and meet awesome people at fab party socials and maybe find a man or 2 I'd like to keep in my life

To me it's about finding people that I wanna have sex with.

For me that means I have to like a person. There is nothing wrong with having a friends with benefits situation, but most people don't want the friends.

"I came to fab to get what I wouldn't get elsewhere - the chance to join couples for 3somes and more. I don't think of it as a dating site, but for me to become a real swinger and couple swap, I need to find a partner who is like-minded and won't kibosh any swinging action, so having the chace to meet single females on here is a real plus point and hopefully leads me to an FWB situation where we can swing with couples and go to clubs / parties together."

Just couples?

"To me it's about finding people that I wanna have sex with.

For me that means I have to like a person. There is nothing wrong with having a friends with benefits situation, but most people don't want the friends."

Couldnt agree more

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

As a single man I see fab as a social club to share thoughts, ideas and humour. Anything else is a bonus.

By *alsaGuy77Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

I joined 2 years ago initially to have sex. However as time has gone on I found it was more the scene as a whole that I enjoyed - the relaxed environment at clubs and the social side as well.

I think the site is more about singles having one off or regular fun (fuck buddies) than actual swinging (as in partner swapping etc) but to a degree that is the benefit of Fab as it can be for what you want it to be provided you aren't hurting anyone.

Everyone can use the site how they want.

However I must say I do get annoyed when I tell someone that I like a pure social before “doing” anything as I like to get to know someone at least a little and they are just like “erm what?! Don’t you know this is a sex site not a dating site?!”

I mean, if they’re just looking for a warm hole to use, they can go to a professional.

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

Just like a naughty Facebook really. I try not to take it too seriously. Guess it’s becoming more a of place to just touch base with friends.

By *ysyphusMan  over a year ago

Starbase K-7

I just come here to drool, and steal jokes.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

As others have said its anything anyone wants it to be, but with the mutual connection being related to sex. We are all here to link up with sexually like minded people.

"I came to fab to get what I wouldn't get elsewhere - the chance to join couples for 3somes and more. I don't think of it as a dating site, but for me to become a real swinger and couple swap, I need to find a partner who is like-minded and won't kibosh any swinging action, so having the chace to meet single females on here is a real plus point and hopefully leads me to an FWB situation where we can swing with couples and go to clubs / parties together.

Just couples? "

Haha, sorry, pardon me - couples and singles!!!! I thought the singles went without saying!!

"Everyone can use the site how they want.

However I must say I do get annoyed when I tell someone that I like a pure social before “doing” anything as I like to get to know someone at least a little and they are just like “erm what?! Don’t you know this is a sex site not a dating site?!”

I mean, if they’re just looking for a warm hole to use, they can go to a professional. "

Haha, there's are plenty of people that are proud to announce they are professional on here!!!

Tens of thousands of people here - I think there's room for anything. I joined because I'm non-monogamous and kinky and hoped to find men who were the same.

I do get very tired of being told I don't belong or people trying to persuade me that I'm not actually straight and surely their partner can watch. Men expecting me to be available at the drop of a hat.

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

I just want a bowling buddy

I think it’s a swinging site but that doesn’t preclude others from using it how they want to, so long as it doesn’t impinge on the ability of others to use it how they want too. My using it as a hookup site or piss-about-on-the-forums site doesn’t take away from anyone else’s enjoyment of proper swinging, whatever that means to them.

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

I just come here to drool

"Everyone can use the site how they want.

I mean, if they’re just looking for a warm hole to use, they can go to a professional. "

I just laugh at those types though. They are likely just irritated because they can't get a shag.

"It's for Swinging, NSA, hook ups, dating, sex chat, socials, voyeurism, exhibitionism, whatever people want to use it for.

I find the people who just want a wet hole are the ones who get the most irate that they can't find one. "

I totally agree with all of this.

For me personally, I like the friends I have made via the forums, and I like to post pictures which ticks my exhibitionist box, and whilst I'm aware it's not e-harmony *smirk*

I'd be open to the possibility of dating/relationship with someone who wanted similar.

I'm more likely to find the type of sex I want and need here than elsewhere, but the chances of a relationship are almost zero.

Having said all that, it isn't something I'd look for, and would probably run a mile if someone contacted me asking for that

I want to be wowed in every sense

Both for me, somewhere to find other couples and see party and clubs invites. But also somewhere to get some extra NSA fun xx

By *r. Nice-GuyMan  over a year ago

Cannock

All good consenting fun. Live n let live!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's what you make it

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"For us we use the site mainly to find out about clubs, events and keep up-to-date with friends on the scene. And to show off a little sometimes. We don't really use it to meet up with people. Swinging is far better and more successful in the real world. So we generally keep our swinging to clubs, events and arrangements with people we've met in the real life swinging world."

That's how I use fab too

By *oonshadowWoman  over a year ago

COVENTRY

On occasion I have come across someone I've really liked. However, once I removed the wool from over my eyes I realised just how superficial they were. Sorry to be so negative, don't fool yourself. You can't question someone's integrity.

By *herry delightWoman 25 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

Fab use to be a swinging site, where people meet up for sex. Now it's fast turning into a social site full of people that only talk about sex.

» Add a new message to this topic