FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The worst thing you've overheard?

The worst thing you've overheard?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

We were in a restaurant earlier in the week and we had the misfortune to be seated near a table of 4 people - they were truly horrible but one of the worst things we overheard was about the young lady who has had to have her stomach removed following being served a drink with liquid nitrogen that hadn't dissipated - one 'man' said - 'it's a pity she didn't die' and they all agreed! I could have cried - how heartless - have you ever overheard anything so awful? Z

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The other week my ex's mum turned round to her hubby and said she was glad her son wasn't with me anymore because of my 'arse and thighs' not exactly as bad but god it hurt. Today I bumped into his dad & stepmum who waxed lyrical about the slag he cheated on me with. Talk about hard to hear.

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

"The other week my ex's mum turned round to her hubby and said she was glad her son wasn't with me anymore because of my 'arse and thighs' not exactly as bad but god it hurt. Today I bumped into his dad & stepmum who waxed lyrical about the slag he cheated on me with. Talk about hard to hear. "

They sound lovely - don't understand some people, you're better off out of the familly. Z

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Not an awful thing but I did overhear one half of a phone call on the bus this evening.

"They're all crinimuls" (sic)

"?"

"It's the uman rights"

"?"

"And da glowbular warning"

I have no idea what was being said on the other end but I didn't really want to get off the bus in case it moved onto the Large Hadron Collider.

Overheard a guy telling whoever was in the other end of the phone all about how he was having bowel problems for the last few weeks and how he shit himself on the 4th tee and the struggle of walking back to the clubhouse with his golf bag and a warm package in his pants

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Not an awful thing but I did overhear one half of a phone call on the bus this evening.

"They're all crinimuls" (sic)

"?"

"It's the uman rights"

"?"

"And da glowbular warning"

I have no idea what was being said on the other end but I didn't really want to get off the bus in case it moved onto the Large Hadron Collider."

I think the thing that has shocked me the most that someone said was my ex mother in law when her daughter left her husband because he had been hitting her, turned out it had been going on about 3 years but she told noone but she had got to the point she left him. anyway he was very well off, had money and a good job, they had a beautiful house and to be honest to an outsider she looked like she had it all

Anyway she moved back in with her mum and dad and i went round with my ex, her brother, and we was talking and the mother in law asked me what i thought about it all

Well i not say what i really said but said i didnt blame her for leaving him and i actually felt bad noone knew about it so noone could help

to which the mother in law replied, and remember this is her own daughter

but look at all that money and lovely house shes left behind, in my days women took their vows more seriously they are to quick to run away now days

"I think the thing that has shocked me the most that someone said was my ex mother in law when her daughter left her husband because he had been hitting her, turned out it had been going on about 3 years but she told noone but she had got to the point she left him. anyway he was very well off, had money and a good job, they had a beautiful house and to be honest to an outsider she looked like she had it all

Anyway she moved back in with her mum and dad and i went round with my ex, her brother, and we was talking and the mother in law asked me what i thought about it all

Well i not say what i really said but said i didnt blame her for leaving him and i actually felt bad noone knew about it so noone could help

to which the mother in law replied, and remember this is her own daughter

but look at all that money and lovely house shes left behind, in my days women took their vows more seriously they are to quick to run away now days "

You hear all sorts when you are out but if you took all the alcohol fuelled bravado seriously you would end up with depression. 99% of it is bravado, bullshit and witless conversation.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

its by no means the worst... probably the best thing ive overheard on walking past someone.

it was said as....

"I was disorderly, I wasnt d*unk"

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

When I was giving blood a few years ago a young girl came in to sign up. She was told she wouldn't be able to donate when she's on her period, to which her bf said can't she just drip into a glass or squat over a bucket?!

It's alway stuck with me as one of the most stupid, disgusting but funniest things I've ever heard!!

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"When I was giving blood a few years ago a young girl came in to sign up. She was told she wouldn't be able to donate when she's on her period, to which her bf said can't she just drip into a glass or squat over a bucket?!

It's alway stuck with me as one of the most stupid, disgusting but funniest things I've ever heard!! "

let's hope she didn't go to university, god knows what she'd have done on rag week

Wolf

I went to the local Chinese one evening on the way home from work, there was one older couple there (quiet night :/ )

He was talking about various ailments in great detail including toilet trouble... which was bad enough, then she asked him about his 'other trouble' thankfully for him he's all better now...he doesn't have the puss coming out of his cock anymore

... I didn't stay for dessert

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"When I was giving blood a few years ago a young girl came in to sign up. She was told she wouldn't be able to donate when she's on her period, to which her bf said can't she just drip into a glass or squat over a bucket?!

It's alway stuck with me as one of the most stupid, disgusting but funniest things I've ever heard!!

let's hope she didn't go to university, god knows what she'd have done on rag week

Wolf "

........Ti boom tish!!

» Add a new message to this topic