FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Once a week

Once a week

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My partner thinks once a week is fine in a relationship where as I would want everyday! Is once a week enough?? Am I super horny or the normal one and she hasn't got a normal sex drive, lol! I meet caus just love sex!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anything and everything is 'normal'. The problems start when two people are different. Once a week might be fine for some, once a year fine for others.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Wonder if it's always been this way between his partner and himself?, if so then why take them as a partner?

If not, then maybe the Op should examine the situation with his partner to see if there are problems or concerns on her part....maybe she is having sex more than once a week....just not with the Op?

I want sex loads and often get aroused by cudding on the sofa. I have always been like that. However, when my ex started to treat me as part of the furniture the cuddles stopped and so did the desire for sex.

I am alright now.

Moral? Make sure all is well in your relationship first.

"Wonder if it's always been this way between his partner and himself?, if so then why take them as a partner?

If not, then maybe the Op should examine the situation with his partner to see if there are problems or concerns on her part....maybe she is having sex more than once a week....just not with the Op?"

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I don't understand your confusion. Is once a week enough? Well, it clearly is for your partner, but not for you....

Everything's fine relationship, due to get married next year x it's since we had our kid that her sex drive has gone down hill, and she's not getting it anywhere else, we are working then together always x

Once a week...thats 52 times a year. Still a lot of sex.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

But does she know you are getting it somewhere else?.....

"Everything's fine relationship, due to get married next year x it's since we had our kid that her sex drive has gone down hill, and she's not getting it anywhere else, we are working then together always x"
glad to hear it

How olds the little one?

Little ones 3, she doesn't know I got it anywhere else. Been together 10 years. Met on here once so not like I'm getting it all over the place, if I get on with someone and there's chemistry ill arrange I reckon x I know it's wrong. Since engaged though and after marriage I'll never meet then!

i dont think once a week is enough.

maybe ok at my age though, am 51.

also depends how long it lasts for.

Once in the ten years meant aswell! I encourage the sex not pushy either try romantic approach. Think she needs to find the sex drive again! It can't be an attraction thing caus we are madly in love so that's not the prob! She even says now she doesn't like me giving oral caus it feels weird and I love giving! Gutted a bit!!!

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

It can vary so much. Sometimes we have sex week day for a fortnight, then it might dwindle to twice in 3 months and back to once or twice a week. For women sex is all in the mind. If she's tired, stressed, constantly in 'mum' mode it could just be further down on her list of priorities. If everything else in your relationship is good it's nothing to worry about and I guess your hand will be getting a good workout!!

"Little ones 3, she doesn't know I got it anywhere else. Been together 10 years. Met on here once so not like I'm getting it all over the place, if I get on with someone and there's chemistry ill arrange I reckon x I know it's wrong. Since engaged though and after marriage I'll never meet then!"

Don't forget it can still be exhausting looking after little ones.

We have a 3 and 5 yrd and there's day's that i am virtually crawling up the stairs to bed that's even when my husband helping.

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Have you thought that its now because she is a mother? I work with a few woman that say that they don't feel sexy and a lover they just feel like a mum.

"Have you thought that its now because she is a mother? I work with a few woman that say that they don't feel sexy and a lover they just feel like a mum. "

You are right, it is difficult to feel sexy if you don't get time for yourself.

"My partner thinks once a week is fine in a relationship where as I would want everyday! Is once a week enough?? Am I super horny or the normal one and she hasn't got a normal sex drive, lol! I meet caus just love sex!! "

You may be better off working at it with her instead of coming on here, how would you feel if she looked for it else where ?

I'm thinking listening to you guys it's the mom thing! My next plan then I reckon will be a date out kid at sisters and try and make her feel yummy again! She is a hot mom just don't think she knows it! Cheers girls! And yes the hand is getting a massive workout at the min! Looking at pics you lot put on here lol x god damn it I need a shag now, lol

"I'm thinking listening to you guys it's the mom thing! My next plan then I reckon will be a date out kid at sisters and try and make her feel yummy again! She is a hot mom just don't think she knows it! Cheers girls! And yes the hand is getting a massive workout at the min! Looking at pics you lot put on here lol x god damn it I need a shag now, lol"
you mean you are not dating regularly - boy you are way off track - always stay boyfriend and girlfriend!

I think its very hard to be in a relationship where you and your partners sex drive is compabatle, you'll find in most relationships one partner wants sex more than the other

of course all the couples on here will claim they both want to fuck like bunnies 3 times a day every day but in reality couples like that ate very few and far between

Bristol

"Everything's fine relationship, due to get married next year x "

I disagree that everythings fine. Everything is fine yet you're cheating on a swinging site?

Poor child involved in all this. You should do the right thing and call off the wedding before it happens - you're clearly not happy, not taking marriage seriously.

Bristol

"Everything's fine relationship, due to get married next year x

I disagree that everythings fine. Everything is fine yet you're cheating on a swinging site?

Poor child involved in all this. You should do the right thing and call off the wedding before it happens - you're clearly not happy, not taking marriage seriously. "

**nor

"I'm thinking listening to you guys it's the mom thing! My next plan then I reckon will be a date out kid at sisters and try and make her feel yummy again! She is a hot mom just don't think she knows it! Cheers girls! And yes the hand is getting a massive workout at the min! Looking at pics you lot put on here lol x god damn it I need a shag now, lol"

Send her off to have her nails/ hair done. Tell her to go buy herself something nice. Then surprise her and take her our for dinner.

If no pennies run her a bubble bath and cook her dinner xxxx

"Once a week...thats 52 times a year. Still a lot of sex."

Jeeze, I wish!

"I'm thinking listening to you guys it's the mom thing! My next plan then I reckon will be a date out kid at sisters and try and make her feel yummy again! She is a hot mom just don't think she knows it! Cheers girls! And yes the hand is getting a massive workout at the min! Looking at pics you lot put on here lol x god damn it I need a shag now, lol

Send her off to have her nails/ hair done. Tell her to go buy herself something nice. Then surprise her and take her our for dinner.

If no pennies run her a bubble bath and cook her dinner xxxx"

But tell her how sexy she is how much you LOVE her

"Everything's fine relationship, due to get married next year x

Poor child involved in all this. You should do the right thing and call off the wedding before it happens - you're clearly not happy, not taking marriage seriously. "

i have to admit, tho what you do is upto you, your on a sex site as a single man, telling us all about how your Mrs has a low sex dive that dont satisfy you yet you claim your relationship is fine.........IRONY!!!

"Once a week...thats 52 times a year. Still a lot of sex.

Jeeze, I wish!"

It is, honestly

At this moment in time, once a week would be bloody marvellous!

In answer though, each to their own, I wouldn't want sex every night as I am not interested in doing it then and to me it would just become all about the man's enjoyment, quality over quantity

» Add a new message to this topic