FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I feel awful

I feel awful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just took my son for his jabs. He cried his eyes out, I feel terrible! He hasn't had any for such a long time I forgot how bad that feeling is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

*huggles*

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Just took my son for his jabs. He cried his eyes out, I feel terrible! He hasn't had any for such a long time I forgot how bad that feeling is. "

They are not nice a cuddle from a loving parent goes a long way

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I hated taking mine for theirs too, never forget those looks of pure disbelief as you're holding them for some to hurt them....heartbreaking

My youngest has her mmr next week, dreading it!!

When I took my daughter for her jabs I swapped babies with another mum at the clinic so we were not the big bad mummy for getting them hurt

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Just took my son for his jabs. He cried his eyes out, I feel terrible! He hasn't had any for such a long time I forgot how bad that feeling is. "
I remember every day when mine cried over a jab, being left at nursery, then school... the tears are designed to make you feel guilty....

Truth is they forget about the mini traumas long before you forget about your guilt

"When I took my daughter for her jabs I swapped babies with another mum at the clinic so we were not the big bad mummy for getting them hurt "

confession time... when mine were little I was always 'unable to get away from work' so my ex had to take them to the appointment as I didn't want to be the big bad daddy....

"When I took my daughter for her jabs I swapped babies with another mum at the clinic so we were not the big bad mummy for getting them hurt "

I assume you swapped back after?

Or did you?

"When I took my daughter for her jabs I swapped babies with another mum at the clinic so we were not the big bad mummy for getting them hurt

I assume you swapped back after?

Or did you? "

OMG I wondered why she is black

» Add a new message to this topic