FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > nails/claws/tallons

nails/claws/tallons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sure nails may look nice but are you a fan of them being used sexually.. either clawing gently at a mans chest or in the throws of passions being dug into and drawn down a mans back..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive never met a guy yet who dont likes having nails gently but firming run up their body, back of the head too seems to be a spot most guys like, you can just tell my their expression and how they lean their head into your hand they love it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I have natural long nails most of the time and love the reaction I get when gently running them over a persons body

Personally I also love nails/fingers finding out special spots on my body with different amounts of pressure.

Have never been hurt or drawn blood myself yet

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Ive never met a guy yet who dont likes having nails gently but firming run up their body, back of the head too seems to be a spot most guys like, you can just tell my their expression and how they lean their head into your hand they love it "

Tut! You make us sound like silly furry animals obsessed with our bone!

Ermmmm hold on

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive never drawn blood but did scratch my name into an ex's back when i was 16.. he requested it

"Ive never met a guy yet who dont likes having nails gently but firming run up their body, back of the head too seems to be a spot most guys like, you can just tell my their expression and how they lean their head into your hand they love it "

that's cos it reminds them where there actual brain is.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I know at least one guy who hates it.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I love having my back scratched hard, and luckily know one guy who'll do it for me.

I don't know any guys that don't like it but i know loads who hate it in a swinging sense...

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I forever seem to be scratching OHs back! It's either that or buy an extra large scratching post!! Lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

iS quite happy have some one do it to me where it draws bloood but i just do it gentle to guys unless than ask for different

I would not be happy at all if a woman marked my OHs back with their nails. It feels like marking territory to me and I see it as a little silly, like they`ve been watching too many romantic films and have seen this in the throes of passion.

I'm not really keen on long nails at all in fact

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I am not over keen on me having very long nails tbh nice as they may look - I always worry about the potential for bacteria... Silly me !

I'm not that keen on long nails - especially since I just trod on a false one in my hotel room - and it sodding hurt!

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

love them run down my back mmm

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I'm not that keen on long nails - especially since I just trod on a false one in my hotel room - and it sodding hurt! "

thats why natural are better lol

"I would not be happy at all if a woman marked my OHs back with their nails. It feels like marking territory to me and I see it as a little silly, like they`ve been watching too many romantic films and have seen this in the throes of passion.

I'm not really keen on long nails at all in fact "

So you wouldn't graze your nails over your husbands back or body, what if he asked you to?

Absolutly love nails being used,one of my favourite things is i lie naked face down on the bed and have the lady gently run her nails on the inside of my leg starting at my feet and slowly working up.That gives me goose bumps all over and gets me really really horny.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't mind nails / scratching etc...

But will absolutely not have a girl play with me if she has false nails stuck on....after a somewhat embarrassing trip to A&E a while ago to "extract" one of someones nails that had come off

» Add a new message to this topic