Is Denise Welch the biggest slapper on tv? Endless stories about her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Why a slapper?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No, she is a woman who has made mistakes in the public glare and has used it to her advantage and also realised the pitfalls of celebrity...

She has suffered mental health challenges and for that, I wish her well.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and fought addiction

By *ayjay218 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Countless affairs, drug (recreational)& alcohol issues when she has a young family. Surely this can't be condoned.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Countless affairs, drug (recreational)& alcohol issues when she has a young family. Surely this can't be condoned. "

neither does it make her a slapper

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Countless affairs, drug (recreational)& alcohol issues when she has a young family. Surely this can't be condoned. "

it is her life, her choices, her demons....

slapper i a word i believe men use to hit women over the head with when they do something they believe is wrong. slapper is a slang word and therefore has no place in an adults language IMO

So has many other people ... Who are you to judge!

"Countless affairs, drug (recreational)& alcohol issues when she has a young family. Surely this can't be condoned.

it is her life, her choices, her demons...."

Aberdeen

"Countless affairs, drug (recreational)& alcohol issues when she has a young family. Surely this can't be condoned.

So has many other people ... Who are you to judge!"

Does this mean we are not allowed an opionion on anything?

so OP you've never got wasted, shagged the wrong person and have had good mental health all your life.....have you?

Apparently her new fiance has got her on the wagon along with himself and they are supporting each other.

Lets hope she succeeds this time.

So has many other people ... Who are you to judge!Does this mean we are not allowed an opionion on anything?"

no

just don't expect other people to agree with your opinions

the way your op was posted it was also a question, not an opinion !

So has many other people ... Who are you to judge!Does this mean we are not allowed an opionion on anything?"

well said.

No, but we are also allowed to have ours.

How many famous guys have done the same and worse and they are just one of the lads.

Double standards

And I for one would love a night out with her.

Aberdeen

So has many other people ... Who are you to judge!Does this mean we are not allowed an opionion on anything?

no

the way your op was posted it was also a question, not an opinion !"

When you live in the public eye and reap the rewards which are mostly financial surely people are allowed to comment? Also when she sell's your story to magazines and papers on a regular basis.

So has many other people ... Who are you to judge!Does this mean we are not allowed an opionion on anything?

How many famous guys have done the same and worse and they are just one of the lads.

Double standards

"

oh jesus

perish the thought

let me know when it's happening

i'm staying in that night !

no

the way your op was posted it was also a question, not an opinion !When you live in the public eye and reap the rewards which are mostly financial surely people are allowed to comment? Also when she sell's your story to magazines and papers on a regular basis."

nobody is denying you an opinion

but opinions vary and to date, people aren't sharing yours

am sure there will be some along soon to balance the books !

Double standards

oh jesus

perish the thought

let me know when it's happening

i'm staying in that night !"

Oh come we'll make it a 4some with you and Yorkie

Denise who?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I just answered the question with my answer

Aberdeen

"so OP you've never got wasted, shagged the wrong person and have had good mental health all your life.....have you?"
No,No & Yes

"so OP you've never got wasted, shagged the wrong person and have had good mental health all your life.....have you?No,No & Yes"

so what exactly is your beef with this ?

is it because she is a woman ?

is it because she is a celebrity ?

do you hold similar _iews on those not in the public eye who may have those experiences ?

what actions / sanctions do you feel should be taken against her ? (if any)

would you prefer a return to the celebrity of old where they appear on the morecambe and wise christmas special once a year, smile and dance and everything else is jolly and rosey ?

Aberdeen

"so OP you've never got wasted, shagged the wrong person and have had good mental health all your life.....have you?No,No & Yes

so what exactly is your beef with this ?

is it because she is a woman ?

is it because she is a celebrity ?

do you hold similar _iews on those not in the public eye who may have those experiences ?

what actions / sanctions do you feel should be taken against her ? (if any)

would you prefer a return to the celebrity of old where they appear on the morecambe and wise christmas special once a year, smile and dance and everything else is jolly and rosey ?"

Yeh Angels Rippons legs wow

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

So shes done a few class A's, had a few too many cheeky vimtos and got laid...... top fcukin gal, definately give her a right royal seeing to before and after a night on the razz

if every one was obviously perfect like the Op, what would we have to discuss, on a SWINGERS forum... maybe she thinks thats not on! Let her be for goodness sake

"if every one was obviously perfect like the Op, what would we have to discuss, on a SWINGERS forum... maybe she thinks thats not on! Let her be for goodness sake"

I was wondering if the OP had found Ms Welchs singles profile on here, made an approach and got a knock back

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

I for one think she's hot, also. "Slapper" is a derogatory term used towards women and often not justified. She's had long term problems that she hasn't really gone to hide, that's her choice, she's dealing with them as she see's fit.

You are entitled to your opinion. Though posting on forums you should be prepared for conflicting opinions.

"if every one was obviously perfect like the Op, what would we have to discuss, on a SWINGERS forum... maybe she thinks thats not on! Let her be for goodness sake

I was wondering if the OP had found Ms Welchs singles profile on here, made an approach and got a knock back "

I was hoping it would be one of those would you/wouldn't you threads. My answer is a YES I WOULD!!! However i don't feel inclined to answer the actual question posted, humph.

so OP you read the papers and listen to the news so you think she's a slapper have you ever met her in person i would think not do you know her as a person i would think not so no you dont have the right to call her anything

Aberdeen

"so OP you read the papers and listen to the news so you think she's a slapper have you ever met her in person i would think not do you know her as a person i would think not so no you dont have the right to call her anything "
ok thanks for your very insightfull response and one which i admire greatly and i will strive to take on board.

All of what she has gone through only makes her Human she was married to Tim for over 20 years both parties were not squeaky clean in said relationship we never know what happens to others behind closed doors.

And Denise on Cocaine she used that to deal with her depression not saying its right but its the way she dealt with it.

She is now with a new partner and seams very happy and sober so good for her x

It takes a strong person to hold there hands up and say yes I have made mistakes but who has come through it the other side its not easy to face up to addictions x

All her problems stemmed from her depression, which is an illness, she used drugs, alcohol, and whatever she could to make her feel better and to make the hurt go away. I watched her inter_iew with piers morgan and thought she was a brave woman to talk so openly about her illness. She is moving onwards and upwards and I for one wish her well, there's not enough help for people with depression and other mental health issues x

Well, from having read the OP's posts on this, and looked at his profile, then I've followed his own example and have made a judgement about him purely on what's been presented -

No photo, can't even stretch to 2 dozen words for a profile, and no apparent verifications despite having been a member for over a year....

Yes - my judgement is made - but, in contrast, I'm going to keep it to myself!

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"Well, from having read the OP's posts on this, and looked at his profile, then I've followed his own example and have made a judgement about him purely on what's been presented -

No photo, can't even stretch to 2 dozen words for a profile, and no apparent verifications despite having been a member for over a year....

Yes - my judgement is made - but, in contrast, I'm going to keep it to myself!

"

She is Person, just like us. We all make mistakes and our own decisions, hers just happen to be in the public eye and other people with boring lives cast judgement on her because they have nothing better to do.

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Who is she? Some z list celebrity off XFactor?

Slapper is an opinion not a fact. It is totally subjective.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"When you live in the public eye and reap the rewards which are mostly financial surely people are allowed to comment? Also when she sell's your story to magazines and papers on a regular basis."

Ah, so you're jealous!

"Is Denise Welch the biggest slapper on tv? Endless stories about her"

Jesus, why is e everybody so judgmental? Instead of judging why don't you try and imagine how she suffers each day through alcoholism and the guilt of her behaviour. Let her judge herself.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Am I wrong or was she in the original Soldier Soldier series... ?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

As I've said on a previous thread about Ms Welch, I don't know what she's like when she is sober, but having been stuck in an aircraft with a very d*unk Ms Welch a while ago I can testify that she is a very rude, aggressive, nasty d*unk.

If she has indeed managed to get herself off of the drink then I would wish her good luck and hope she stays sober, because as she must know herself, she's a poor excuse for a human being when she is sozzled.

Good luck to her, and I hope her life is a lot happier in her future.

"Is Denise Welch the biggest slapper on tv? Endless stories about her"

I don't think she's a slapper. I think the papers write whatever they want about whoever they want. Sometimes they run a whole story on some woman wearing leggings and not smiling. (i.e. totally pointless and not news)

Perhaps she does a lot of magazine stories for the cash. If they are going to write about her anyway, she might as well get paid for it.

I may be wrong, but I don't think she's the only person in the world that has had an affair or used drugs or done a crap story in a magazine.

"so OP you've never got wasted, shagged the wrong person and have had good mental health all your life.....have you?No,No & Yes"

wow! how boring

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Wouldnt call her a slapper, but she offends my eyes...and ears as do most of those "loose women".

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Is Denise Welch the biggest slapper on tv? Endless stories about her

I don't think she's a slapper. I think the papers write whatever they want about whoever they want. Sometimes they run a whole story on some woman wearing leggings and not smiling. (i.e. totally pointless and not news)

Perhaps she does a lot of magazine stories for the cash. If they are going to write about her anyway, she might as well get paid for it.

I may be wrong, but I don't think she's the only person in the world that has had an affair or used drugs or done a crap story in a magazine."

Could not agree more

» Add a new message to this topic