FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Male or female G-spot?

Male or female G-spot?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Galway

Is the "G-spot" within Male or female really over or underrated?

Curious to see what you guys think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

For me it’s absolutely not overrated.

Galway

A lady told me before that its makes her want to pee lol I take it that shouldn't be the case? Lol

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

A female Fabber persuaded me of the merits of having a toy stimulating the male version at the moment of, erm…..release.

Was sceptical - but Oh. My. God .

I did think I was dying for a split second though .

I have a hunch that a lot of the guys who refuse to entertain anything going in there would change their stance in an instant if they experienced it .

The female version is awesome too, of course.

Galway

"A female Fabber persuaded me of the merits of having a toy stimulating the male version at the moment of, erm…..release.

I have a hunch that a lot of the guys who refuse to entertain anything going in there would change their stance in an instant if they experienced it .

The female version is awesome too, of course."

This is what I commonly hear but is it hard to achieve?

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"A female Fabber persuaded me of the merits of having a toy stimulating the male version at the moment of, erm…..release.

The female version is awesome too, of course."

Has a prostate massage once. Cumming with your dick still limp was a strange but also amazing experience.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where’s mine?

West Wales and Cardiff

The female version is awesome too, of course.

This is what I commonly hear but is it hard to achieve? "

I don’t think so - she just bunged it in, and on the very first go I was transported to realms of a hitherto unimaginable world of exquisite joy .

Galway

To be honest I tried a few times on my own and nothing really happened so its clear that I'm not doing it correctly

Nope it's no over rated, it's an important part. Anyone who thinks it is, you haven't made a woman cum.

West Wales and Cardiff

"To be honest I tried a few times on my own and nothing really happened so its clear that I'm not doing it correctly "

Mmmm - that seems strange, given my experience. It was so different (and awesome).

There didn’t seem to be a knack or anything like that - just bung it in

Galway

"To be honest I tried a few times on my own and nothing really happened so its clear that I'm not doing it correctly

Mmmm - that seems strange, given my experience. It was so different (and awesome).

There didn’t seem to be a knack or anything like that - just bung it in "

Lol maybe I was a lil shy with it

Galway

I wonder would YouTube have any tutorials? Probably not lol

"To be honest I tried a few times on my own and nothing really happened so its clear that I'm not doing it correctly "

You perhaps not be relaxed enough to "let yourself fully go" to the idea. It took me a few attempts using my G spot glass phallic.

The guy's equivalent G spot is the "P" (prostate) spot.

Galway

"To be honest I tried a few times on my own and nothing really happened so its clear that I'm not doing it correctly

You perhaps not be relaxed enough to "let yourself fully go" to the idea. It took me a few attempts using my G spot glass phallic.

The guy's equivalent G spot is the "P" (prostate) spot. "

I think you're right! Makes sense

Funny thing is yesterday I had a gentleman over and I stimulated his G/P spot and with out even touching his penis I made him cum three times. So if you ask him he would definitely not saying the G spot is overrated.

No, lol xx

Galway

"Funny thing is yesterday I had a gentleman over and I stimulated his G/P spot and with out even touching his penis I made him cum three times. So if you ask him he would definitely not saying the G spot is overrated.

"

And this is why I'm so intrigued by this lol is the prostate far in ? How do you know? Sorry for my crudness lol

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

Having stimulated a few women's gspots and had my own stimulated by a woman, they are not over rated at all. I had to practically be scraped off of the ceiling

West Wales and Cardiff

"Funny thing is yesterday I had a gentleman over and I stimulated his G/P spot and with out even touching his penis I made him cum three times. So if you ask him he would definitely not saying the G spot is overrated.

"

You should put that down to having awesome skills .

By *hrissycox66TV/TS  over a year ago

watford

And this is why I'm so intrigued by this lol is the prostate far in ? How do you know? Sorry for my crudness lol"

A well lubricanted finger in and up on front wall about to second knuckle you well know when you have found it

Good luck x

And this is why I'm so intrigued by this lol is the prostate far in ? How do you know? Sorry for my crudness lol"

You have nothing to apologise to me for, all I can add it that when you have a well lube finger you can (ok my turn to be crud but not sure how else to explain this) you can feel the area as you go is firm and as you slide in a bit more it goes softer, in my case just about finger deep. Then it's a case of a bit of a wiggle to you find the spot, I imagine I am trying to tickle his balls and from guys that I have done this to I normally know when I have found it by there reaction. You can feel a mam cumming while stimulating his spot it's so sexy and empowering. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic