FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Larger ladies, where do you get your lingerie from?

Larger ladies, where do you get your lingerie from?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alaciousCurves OP   Woman  over a year ago

Gainsborough

My sexy underwear drawer is in desperate need of some rejuvenating! Everything on lingerie websites or Lovehoney etc is always so tight and clingy, I look bloody awful in tight and clingy stuff, I much prefer floaty things like babydolls but a nice one with cups big enough for my boobs is SO hard to find Ann Summers is a no go, they don't quite go up to my size, annoyingly. Lovehoney have loads of lovely ones ideal for ladies with tiny boobs I'm struggling to find anything!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My sexy underwear drawer is in desperate need of some rejuvenating! Everything on lingerie websites or Lovehoney etc is always so tight and clingy, I look bloody awful in tight and clingy stuff, I much prefer floaty things like babydolls but a nice one with cups big enough for my boobs is SO hard to find Ann Summers is a no go, they don't quite go up to my size, annoyingly. Lovehoney have loads of lovely ones ideal for ladies with tiny boobs I'm struggling to find anything! "

Savage x and chic me have good ranges as well as bondara, playful promises and love lola

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Playful Promises

You could also try Asos, Tutti Rouge, Gossard, Simply Be. A lot of the companies like Pretty Little Thing and Misguided also do lingerie that's not too bad. I've tried Shein once before - one item was ridiculously small across the boobs (even after measuring) and another was just right. Ivory Rose have some nice pieces but you tend to get them on Asos. A friend and I were talking about it today and she recommended somewhere called Vixen Lingerie - not purchased any from there yet but it's on the list.

Pour Moi, Amazon and Ebay can also yield good results, I'm going to try Shein again now I've lost a bit more weight.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

The blue lingerie in the picture, second one in with boobs covered lol. Is shein, I'm a size 18 with J cup boobs and it fits ok I think. Though something else I got in the same size even if I sewed both cups together it wouldn't cover my boobs.

Someone needs to invent the bottom part of a baby doll you can attach to your normal bra seriously.

Gainsborough

" Someone needs to invent the bottom part of a baby doll you can attach to your normal bra seriously. "

100% this! I have even considered buying some floaty fabric and making my own babydoll using a nice bra, but knowing me I'd cock it up, make a mess and end up ruining bra and fabric

Gainsborough

Thanks all, I'll check these out! Hopefully I can find something and do some damage to the husbands bank account

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

" Someone needs to invent the bottom part of a baby doll you can attach to your normal bra seriously.

100% this! I have even considered buying some floaty fabric and making my own babydoll using a nice bra, but knowing me I'd cock it up, make a mess and end up ruining bra and fabric "

Same wouldn't have a clue where to start lol

By *uciferLingerieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Keeping an eye on this! I usually have to go for the larger sizes!

M and S, actually!

Obviously not for S and M though!

I'd recommend Playful Promises. Really great collection, although some of the vintage stuff I like doesn't always accommodate my big boobs

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Pretty little thing, boohoo, asos, simply be, shein, asda, Ann summers. X

» Add a new message to this topic