FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Caught

Caught

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ememberTheName OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

With your pants down ….

I’m still working on the yacht living the dream

The thing that’s changed is that I’m the only one living on it at the minute .

My captain has covid

And the engineer is on holiday back home out of the country

Anyways ….

So I’ve woken up 8:30 ish with the GLORIEST of morning glories

Thick stiff stood to attention

So I’m in my cabin “beating the meat” (spanking the monkey, bashing the bishop) whatever your preference is

When I get a call from the boat next door

There’s a delivery at the back of your boat

FUCKKK!!!

Throw my uniform on run upstairs to go sort it out

Have you ever been caught in the middle of a good session?

The mood has been killed well and truly ruined!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was in the back of my Porsche looking for my diamond tiara that I'd dropped the night before.

Caught sight of the pool boy putting out some thrones round the pool for my party and got all horny.

Kicked off my Manolo's, hands down my Chanel panties and the sodding butler walked in with my morning caviar.

Was enjoying somw fun in a very exposed position with my gf when her brother walked into thw room and switxhed on the big light. He couldn't have gotten a better view of my cock and her pussy if he tried.

Needless to say she almost murdered him and came right back to fuck me in anger lol

Nope but if I ever was

They get told ither join in or get out lol

barnsley

"I was in the back of my Porsche looking for my diamond tiara that I'd dropped the night before.

Caught sight of the pool boy putting out some thrones round the pool for my party and got all horny.

Kicked off my Manolo's, hands down my Chanel panties and the sodding butler walked in with my morning caviar. "

Hmmm Something doesn’t add up with your story ….

Chanel don’t make panties

barnsley

"Was enjoying somw fun in a very exposed position with my gf when her brother walked into thw room and switxhed on the big light. He couldn't have gotten a better view of my cock and her pussy if he tried.

Needless to say she almost murdered him and came right back to fuck me in anger lol"

barnsley

"Nope but if I ever was

They get told ither join in or get out lol "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Nearly got caught by the window cleaners the other day how cliche

"Nearly got caught by the window cleaners the other day how cliche "

Bet they would been polishing something

barnsley

"Nearly got caught by the window cleaners the other day how cliche

Bet they would been polishing something "

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I was in the back of my Porsche looking for my diamond tiara that I'd dropped the night before.

Kicked off my Manolo's, hands down my Chanel panties and the sodding butler walked in with my morning caviar. "

How posh to have a "walk in" Porsche. Must be huge. A stretch Porsche ?

barnsley

Kicked off my Manolo's, hands down my Chanel panties and the sodding butler walked in with my morning caviar.

How posh to have a "walk in" Porsche. Must be huge. A stretch Porsche ?"

I’m glad you picked that up I missed it

"

Rumbled! x

How posh to have a "walk in" Porsche. Must be huge. A stretch Porsche ?"

It is indeed a stretch Porsche, I was in the West wing.

He brought pizza so I asked him to join in.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I hope the pizza was served in a solid silver cloche

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Ooops! X

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"

They do if you have enough money and are in the know, which obvs you haven't but the legend called "Outsider" who has more cash than the national debt of the UK shoved down the back of her throne in her stretched Porsche, does

The only part of the story that I doubted was her own hand down her pants, she usually has staff for that

I was having a mammoth wank in my en-suite when all of a sudden I could hear my sister shouting and running up my stairs (my house was locked - she had an emergency key)- nightmare. My fucking dad had phoned her and told her to come round to kine as he couldnt get hold of me and thought i was dead prick. I'd ignored his phone calls as I was mid stroke

"I was having a mammoth wank in my en-suite when all of a sudden I could hear my sister shouting and running up my stairs (my house was locked - she had an emergency key)- nightmare. My fucking dad had phoned her and told her to come round to kine as he couldnt get hold of me and thought i was dead prick. I'd ignored his phone calls as I was mid stroke "

Haha!! So how much did your sister see? Just the tip?

By *he Silver FuxMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"I was having a mammoth wank in my en-suite when all of a sudden I could hear my sister shouting and running up my stairs (my house was locked - she had an emergency key)- nightmare. My fucking dad had phoned her and told her to come round to kine as he couldnt get hold of me and thought i was dead prick. I'd ignored his phone calls as I was mid stroke "

This situation becomes much more fun if you capitalise the m so it’s a Mammoth…

Post of the day

They do if you have enough money and are in the know, which obvs you haven't but the legend called "Outsider" who has more cash than the national debt of the UK shoved down the back of her throne in her stretched Porsche, does

The only part of the story that I doubted was her own hand down her pants, she usually has staff for that "

Scrap that. THIS is the post of the day

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"Nearly got caught by the window cleaners the other day how cliche "

Bowchicka wow wa!

» Add a new message to this topic