FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pussy insertion

Pussy insertion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hyguy123400 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

What's the most strange things u women have used to have a play and do u like having ur pussys stretched wide open

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's the most strange things u women have used to have a play and do u like having ur pussys stretched wide open "

My pussy went feral enough when I tried to put a collar on it, so I reckon I’d have my arm scratched off if I attempted to stretch it wide open.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"What's the most strange things u women have used to have a play and do u like having ur pussys stretched wide open

My pussy went feral enough when I tried to put a collar on it, so I reckon I’d have my arm scratched off if I attempted to stretch it wide open."

You just have to show them who’s boss when dealing with collars!

"What's the most strange things u women have used to have a play and do u like having ur pussys stretched wide open

My pussy went feral enough when I tried to put a collar on it, so I reckon I’d have my arm scratched off if I attempted to stretch it wide open."

My pussy went feral enough when I tried to put a collar on it, so I reckon I’d have my arm scratched off if I attempted to stretch it wide open.

You just have to show them who’s boss when dealing with collars!"

Not my rescue pussy! A total knobhead

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

Not my rescue pussy! A total knobhead "

But what’s the most strange thing?

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

One of my exes

P

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Not my rescue pussy! A total knobhead "

That's a confusing statement

» Add a new message to this topic