FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Oh nooo!

Oh nooo!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman  over a year ago

B38

Just listened as a woman lost 20k on capital give me the cash!

She must be gutted...I know I would be!

Have you ever lost out on a win?

Forgot to put your numbers on the lottery and they've come up.

Missed out on a competition?

Lost your winning raffle ticket.

Do you enter competitions?

I once won tickets to a gig...I couldn't go so I gave them away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

I read something recently that a person picked the the winning numbers for the euro millions. Some £14m draw but picked the wrong date….

Did this happen?

B38

"I read something recently that a person picked the the winning numbers for the euro millions. Some £14m draw but picked the wrong date….

Did this happen?"

No idea if it happened but what a wounder if it did!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My child was telling me about the strange Cadburys cream egg his dad got him that one side had white chocolate, the shock on both our faces when I told him had he kept it or the wrapper, not sure which but he would have won €2500. He knew nothing about it though. Gutted.

By *exysoul888TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

I heard of a young couple who bought their lotto tickets via direct debit. She bought a Costa coffee and there wasn't enough in their account for the next direct debit, so it was declined Then their numbers came up.... Something like 10 million

B38

Anyone been on the telly for a competition..the Chase..Who wants to be a millionaire?

B38

"My child was telling me about the strange Cadburys cream egg his dad got him that one side had white chocolate, the shock on both our faces when I told him had he kept it or the wrapper, not sure which but he would have won €2500. He knew nothing about it though. Gutted. "

Oh noooo! I bet you were gutted!

B38

"I heard of a young couple who bought their lotto tickets via direct debit. She bought a Costa coffee and there wasn't enough in their account for the next direct debit, so it was declined Then their numbers came up.... Something like 10 million"

I wonder if they are still together!

B38

"My child was telling me about the strange Cadburys cream egg his dad got him that one side had white chocolate, the shock on both our faces when I told him had he kept it or the wrapper, not sure which but he would have won €2500. He knew nothing about it though. Gutted. "

I've seen an advert for this on TV...I may buy a few.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Husband put the lottery on earlier in the week and his numbers came up but either +1 or - 1.

Our local cash register is £75K tomorrow. Fingers crossed...

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Years ago my mates mum used to buy the lottery ticket for his dad and the numbers came in for the jackpot which if I remember was about 60 million for this draw, he was understandably excited so called her at work to tell her and she said she didn't get around to buying it as was busy. He didn't even look at her for a week after

B38

"Husband put the lottery on earlier in the week and his numbers came up but either +1 or - 1.

Our local cash register is £75K tomorrow. Fingers crossed... "

I've had something similar happen...fingers crossed here for you...good luck

Llanelli

"I heard of a young couple who bought their lotto tickets via direct debit. She bought a Costa coffee and there wasn't enough in their account for the next direct debit, so it was declined Then their numbers came up.... Something like 10 million"

I remember this, was a couple of students

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I used to have same lotto numbers and did not get a ticket (pre-online). 4 numbers came up. Not much but learnt my lesson. I now do lucky dips now and again.

B38

"Years ago my mates mum used to buy the lottery ticket for his dad and the numbers came in for the jackpot which if I remember was about 60 million for this draw, he was understandably excited so called her at work to tell her and she said she didn't get around to buying it as was busy. He didn't even look at her for a week after "

Can you imagine having to break the news to him!

B38

"I heard of a young couple who bought their lotto tickets via direct debit. She bought a Costa coffee and there wasn't enough in their account for the next direct debit, so it was declined Then their numbers came up.... Something like 10 million

I remember this, was a couple of students "

That's a shame, would have set them up for life

B38

"I used to have same lotto numbers and did not get a ticket (pre-online). 4 numbers came up. Not much but learnt my lesson. I now do lucky dips now and again."

A win is a win...4 numbers or not.

I do lucky dips.

Llanelli

"Years ago my mates mum used to buy the lottery ticket for his dad and the numbers came in for the jackpot which if I remember was about 60 million for this draw, he was understandably excited so called her at work to tell her and she said she didn't get around to buying it as was busy. He didn't even look at her for a week after

Can you imagine having to break the news to him! "

She felt really bad about it, they stayed together though

B38

"Years ago my mates mum used to buy the lottery ticket for his dad and the numbers came in for the jackpot which if I remember was about 60 million for this draw, he was understandably excited so called her at work to tell her and she said she didn't get around to buying it as was busy. He didn't even look at her for a week after

Can you imagine having to break the news to him!

She felt really bad about it, they stayed together though "

Fair play to them. I can just imagine how gutted both of them would be.

You just got to move past it....no point dwelling about what you've never had.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've entered the capital cash one, phone rang, said the magic phrase all excited and it was my kids school

» Add a new message to this topic