FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's your most awkward or scariest moment meeting for the first time?

What's your most awkward or scariest moment meeting for the first time?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could be that the person wasn't who they said they were..

The person was someone's kid you knew (that'd be awkward!)

Or maybe Ronald McDonald answered the door and said enjoy as he left for work?.....

Report report

Reply privately Reply in forum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once met someone who tried to assassinate me during the meet

Unbeknownst to her my impeccable balance and agility skills were more than enough to stop myself from falling into the pond!

"I once met someone who tried to assassinate me during the meet

Unbeknownst to her my impeccable balance and agility skills were more than enough to stop myself from falling into the pond!"

No way!! This is mad. Maybe keep things cyber from now on

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Most awkward? Back in my early days of playing, stepping aside to let a husband in through his front door just as his wife was showing me out...

....she'd said that they met and played with others completely separately, and was 'entertaining' me at home while he was out visiting a 'girlfriend' - and was as surprised as I was when she opened the door to let me out just as he was about to open it to come in, apparently returning earlier than expected...

....I think I managed to mumble a "Hello" to him, and a "Thank you" to her as I hurried out past him - it was prior to the below meet, so at that point I'd not been face-to-face with a husband whose wife I'd just fucked...

Scariest? When the husband opened the door on my arrival at their house in Leeds for my very first meet with a couple...

....as if I wasn't already nervous enough about 'performing' in front of a watching husband for the first time, it didn't help to be greeted by a guy built like the proverbial outside santitary facility, with a shaved head, arms covered in tattoos, and a gruff Glaswegian accent...

....fortunately, appearances can be deceptive, and despite my being half-an-hour late, he politely ushered me in to where his wife was sat waiting, and the rest is, as they say, history...

"I once met someone who tried to assassinate me during the meet

Unbeknownst to her my impeccable balance and agility skills were more than enough to stop myself from falling into the pond!"

Oh, I need more info?

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Not being able to find the car park entrance to the pub I was meeting at... so just kept driving round and around

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

The most awkward moment I had was when trying to park up at a house for a meet

In do doing so I bumped into another car ....being honest when I knocked on her door I said hi then asked who's car is that over there I've just bumped into it

She replied ... mine

The meet wasn't awkward. It was pretty good.

The awkward bit was when my wife met her again... through work They still cross paths. They still haven't talked about it

By *ranimallxl5Man  over a year ago

Winchester

Wrong house

"Most awkward? Back in my early days of playing, stepping aside to let a husband in through his front door just as his wife was showing me out...

....she'd said that they met and played with others completely separately, and was 'entertaining' me at home while he was out visiting a 'girlfriend' - and was as surprised as I was when she opened the door to let me out just as he was about to open it to come in, apparently returning earlier than expected...

....I think I managed to mumble a "Hello" to him, and a "Thank you" to her as I hurried out past him - it was prior to the below meet, so at that point I'd not been face-to-face with a husband whose wife I'd just fucked...

Scariest? When the husband opened the door on my arrival at their house in Leeds for my very first meet with a couple...

....as if I wasn't already nervous enough about 'performing' in front of a watching husband for the first time, it didn't help to be greeted by a guy built like the proverbial outside santitary facility, with a shaved head, arms covered in tattoos, and a gruff Glaswegian accent...

....fortunately, appearances can be deceptive, and despite my being half-an-hour late, he politely ushered me in to where his wife was sat waiting, and the rest is, as they say, history... "

Wow, there's a few stories to tell the grandchildren. Really hoping I don't come across anything like this

"The most awkward moment I had was when trying to park up at a house for a meet

In do doing so I bumped into another car ....being honest when I knocked on her door I said hi then asked who's car is that over there I've just bumped into it

She replied ... mine "

no way, how did that go down?

"The meet wasn't awkward. It was pretty good.

The awkward bit was when my wife met her again... through work They still cross paths. They still haven't talked about it "

Hopefully they never will

"Wrong house "

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Looking back probably when I went on ‘Jim’ll Fit It “

By *yle. LeeMan  over a year ago

Not a meet but with my ex , during the first lock down we had a video meet with a couple we know, she was fully naked on her knees hands tied above her head and while being instructed by the other couple I was pissing on her . With all sorts of writing on her body her.her dad decide not to call ahead or even chap the door bit to walk straight in mid piss with the other couple on the 65imch TV fucked

"Looking back probably when I went on ‘Jim’ll Fit It “ "

Haha mint

"Not a meet but with my ex , during the first lock down we had a video meet with a couple we know, she was fully naked on her knees hands tied above her head and while being instructed by the other couple I was pissing on her . With all sorts of writing on her body her.her dad decide not to call ahead or even chap the door bit to walk straight in mid piss with the other couple on the 65imch TV fucked "

was that a close the door, turn around and walk out moment?

By *yle. LeeMan  over a year ago

"Not a meet but with my ex , during the first lock down we had a video meet with a couple we know, she was fully naked on her knees hands tied above her head and while being instructed by the other couple I was pissing on her . With all sorts of writing on her body her.her dad decide not to call ahead or even chap the door bit to walk straight in mid piss with the other couple on the 65imch TV fucked

"

He just pushed her brother back and left thankfully he never seen anything just her dad

"Not a meet but with my ex , during the first lock down we had a video meet with a couple we know, she was fully naked on her knees hands tied above her head and while being instructed by the other couple I was pissing on her . With all sorts of writing on her body her.her dad decide not to call ahead or even chap the door bit to walk straight in mid piss with the other couple on the 65imch TV fucked

He just pushed her brother back and left thankfully he never seen anything just her dad "

This is hilarious what a hero

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"Not a meet but with my ex , during the first lock down we had a video meet with a couple we know, she was fully naked on her knees hands tied above her head and while being instructed by the other couple I was pissing on her . With all sorts of writing on her body her.her dad decide not to call ahead or even chap the door bit to walk straight in mid piss with the other couple on the 65imch TV fucked "

Oh Gawd. Doors have locks for a reason. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic