FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Any negative effects from being on here?

Any negative effects from being on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Im the female of the couple and not at all comfortable with my body, yes im a curvy girl and overweight but not lazy! I have disabilities and many medications that cause weight gain..

Has anyone else felt like they are to fat and unattractive to the point you can’t even think about putting your photos on here for fear of the nasty comments and judgment?

Please be kind it is a genuine question

Many Thanks K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you need to step away for a bit

There’s something on here for everyone. It’s pretty much guaranteed that someone will find you attractive. Go for it! And good luck x

"Hi Im the female of the couple and not at all comfortable with my body, yes im a curvy girl and overweight but not lazy! I have disabilities and many medications that cause weight gain..

Has anyone else felt like they are to fat and unattractive to the point you can’t even think about putting your photos on here for fear of the nasty comments and judgment?

Many Thanks K "

Who cares what others think...Do your thing your way.

Everyone has a place here and nobody is less than anyone else.

Good luck lovely x

Swinging has given me more confidence. I go to parties and strip off naked, wander around and have sex with lots of wonderful people. People are more likely to be abusive online, because they are cowards and wouldn’t dare to say anything unpleasant to your face. Rise above the fear of abuse, you are you, flaunt what you have and go out there and enjoy yourself. Xx Michelle.

Yep. And when I feel like that I know its time to do something about it and/or take a fab break. I need to be in a strong and confident mental state to even think about logging on here. If I don't it does make me feel worse. Hope you tackle your issues op. Be kind to yourself.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

"There’s something on here for everyone. It’s pretty much guaranteed that someone will find you attractive. Go for it! And good luck x"
Someone for everyone Really

It happens to us all, we all have fazes where we feel insecure, not good enough and pick fault with our bodies. That's something you need to work through yourself, don't rely on strangers on the internet to make you feel better about your body. Take some time away and when you feel better about yourself, come back to enjoy yourself again.

Hope your okay OP

By *uttercup and BeauCouple  over a year ago

kent

If you are unhappy Maybe think about hiding your profile for a while and see how you feel. Your mental health needs to come first. X

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Yep. And when I feel like that I know its time to do something about it and/or take a fab break. I need to be in a strong and confident mental state to even think about logging on here. If I don't it does make me feel worse. Hope you tackle your issues op. Be kind to yourself. "

Perfectly put Scarlet.

"There’s something on here for everyone. It’s pretty much guaranteed that someone will find you attractive. Go for it! And good luck x Someone for everyone Really "

I meant in terms of body type, etc. But yeah, substitute something for someone if you want

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

The reality is this can be quite a brutal environment. I think anyone who has insecurities of any sort particularly body ones then this is not a healthy web site for them to join.

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Swinging has given me more confidence. I go to parties and strip off naked, wander around and have sex with lots of wonderful people. People are more likely to be abusive online, because they are cowards and wouldn’t dare to say anything unpleasant to your face. Rise above the fear of abuse, you are you, flaunt what you have and go out there and enjoy yourself. Xx Michelle. "
x

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

This place is meant to be fun, it doesn't sound like you're finding it much fun OP.

You can either learn to love yourself, ignore the haters and embrace yourself and this lifestyle or maybe take a break and come back when you're feeling more confident and happy within yourself.

Take care and be happy whatever you decide.

By *ave12bpMan  over a year ago

coventry

I'm with general group thought....this place is great always someone who digs you....Great to perv and to realise we all have our kinks and differences and we can be open about these...I don't judge and will chat to most....unless they are abusive, ain't no nobody got time for that

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

Being on fab, going to clubs etc has given me a bit more confidence in the way I look. I'm not confident in the reflection from the mirror.

Others on this thread have given lots of good advise, maybe take a break.

Be kind on yourself, slowly fall in love with yourself.

There is someone for everyone on fab, just takes time to find the right ones.

X

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Hey OP, I think many, probably most, of us look at our bodies and think the same as you do. That all comes from the media and what it deems to be a normal body.

As a guy I haven't had any nasty comments but I have seen some of the comments directed towards woman and I hear them in a daily basis. This is just wrong.

The people who would make these comments probably never show photos of their bodies but get off on being a keyboard warrior. Confront them head on, when you feel comfortably enough, and if you get any shite the block button is your friend.

"This place is meant to be fun, it doesn't sound like you're finding it much fun OP.

You can either learn to love yourself, ignore the haters and embrace yourself and this lifestyle or maybe take a break and come back when you're feeling more confident and happy within yourself.

Take care and be happy whatever you decide."

Brilliant advice

Your weight may change: your value does not.

This is a very body positive place. I've found that people find all kinds of bodies beautiful and actually showing mine has made me feel more confident. If you look at hot pics you won't just see gym fit, slim women. I remember a lady here posted a photo showing her mum tum with stretch marks and was overwhelmed with how nice people were.

I just put heavily cropped pics on or really old ones. Nothing realistic. Can't compete so I don't.

I did at first, and have had some negative comments. But the lovely comment out do those. But I do still look at the " beautiful people" with envy but we are all different and not everyone fancies everyone else. If you can ever get to Pleasures in Kent. There us never ant judgement and a lot of the women there empower eachother. X

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I was apprehensive before I went to my first social and club, once you realise that we are ALL made up of multiple shapes and sizes it does get easier

By *allum29Man  over a year ago

Banbury

"Hi Im the female of the couple and not at all comfortable with my body, yes im a curvy girl and overweight but not lazy! I have disabilities and many medications that cause weight gain..

Many Thanks K "

Hi K

I have had a bit of what you feel, seeing all the pictures of very slim athletic men or in profiles reading athletic and hung only etc. People will always have their preferences on what they want, however if you measure attractiveness only by the physical you'll always miss something deeper and more in people and you'll loose out because of it.

I've spoken with quite a few ladies who are regulars at my local nudist and swingers club and in some kik rooms. Something I often hear is "when I first started I thought I was too fat / ugly / lacked confidence and was so nervous about being naked". They all find going somewhere that nakedness is encouraged act's as a level playing field, nobody cares that you're naked but they'll all catch a glance if a boob is out. Also the ladies that go to these places are often not string beans but fuller beautiful women who are always the centre of attention.

I hope this helps even if I waffled but get yourself out and about and soon you'll realise you're a beautiful woman who's desired and wanted

In all the threads I've been in and people we've chatted to, I've never seen anyone being disrepectful of someone's body.

I've seen people disagree with each other and be disrespectful about their intellect, but never body type.

Everyone will look beautiful to someone. I've found the people on this site either say they love your body and share what they would love to do with it. Or they say nothing at all.

So don't feel scared about what you think people could say, I think you'll find lots of people on here that would appreciate what you have to offer and those who don't will remain silent.

At least that is our experience, maybe others could confirm or deny the truth in what I've said.

» Add a new message to this topic