FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Wednesday late late nocturnal thread -what's in your snack cupboard?

The Wednesday late late nocturnal thread -what's in your snack cupboard?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot-Ash OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Good evening everyone and welcome to the Wednesday night nocturnal thread

Why not stop by and say hello especially if you're a newbie on the forum or long term lurker....

So Lorna and I have got into a bit of a rut and we're wondering what's in your snack cupboard right now? Can you inspire us for our next shopping trip?

PS I'm still buying hob nobs and jaffa cakes!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I loved those jaffa Cake donuts but not seen them for a while.

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Lorna and Ash, our snack cupboard is actually pretty bare except for the usual remnants of Christmas hampers that we haven’t bothered with (and probably won’t) like chilli oat cakes and some cheese and onion popcorn.

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Lorna and Ash, our snack cupboard is actually pretty bare except for the usual remnants of Christmas hampers that we haven’t bothered with (and probably won’t) like chilli oat cakes and some cheese and onion popcorn. "

Hi lovely, haven't seen you about in a while so good to see you.

"Good evening everyone and welcome to the Wednesday night nocturnal thread

Why not stop by and say hello especially if you're a newbie on the forum or long term lurker....

So Lorna and I have got into a bit of a rut and we're wondering what's in your snack cupboard right now? Can you inspire us for our next shopping trip?

PS I'm still buying hob nobs and jaffa cakes! "

Jaffa cakes but they have another role to play and aren’t for eating!

Grab bag of Skips

Belgian chocolate sea shells

The rest of the chocolate fridge cake I made.

London

"I loved those jaffa Cake donuts but not seen them for a while. "

I hope they bring them back

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Errrrrrrrrr we have some posh biscuits that we take to work but not much else really. The odd knockhoff Magnum ice cream in the freezer. I try not to snack because I'm already fat enough. Mr KC sometimes buys chilli snack crispy things or hot X buns for himself.

Good evening and checking in after a long and tedious work day

By *S4DaveMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Cornwall

Lentil wave crisps - try and convince myself that they are healthy

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Some wanky popcorn - one pouch is toffee apple and cinnamon, the other raspberry and white chocolate.

Flapjacks.

Hotel chocolat mint chocolates. I don't eat them.

And that's about it. Trying to not fill it with all the crap.

What's in yours Ashna?

London

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Lorna and Ash, our snack cupboard is actually pretty bare except for the usual remnants of Christmas hampers that we haven’t bothered with (and probably won’t) like chilli oat cakes and some cheese and onion popcorn. "

Good evening curious couple...lovely to see you back again...The cheese and onion popcorn sounds quite nice!

I hope you can fill up your snack cupboard again soon...what's on your shopping list?

"Lentil wave crisps - try and convince myself that they are healthy"

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I have to say the word lentil and crisp should never be in the same sentence!

North West

"Errrrrrrrrr we have some posh biscuits that we take to work but not much else really. The odd knockhoff Magnum ice cream in the freezer. I try not to snack because I'm already fat enough. Mr KC sometimes buys chilli snack crispy things or hot X buns for himself.

Good evening and checking in after a long and tedious work day "

Knockhoff? Fuck knows what that is

"Some wanky popcorn - one pouch is toffee apple and cinnamon, the other raspberry and white chocolate.

Flapjacks.

What's in yours Ashna? "

What's not in ours Meli! We pride ourselves that we are well known within our friends and family for having our Exceptionally well snack cupboard.

London

"Good evening everyone and welcome to the Wednesday night nocturnal thread

PS I'm still buying hob nobs and jaffa cakes!

Jaffa cakes but they have another role to play and aren’t for eating!

Grab bag of Skips

Belgian chocolate sea shells

The rest of the chocolate fridge cake I made. "

Good evening jester...what do you mean that the jaffa cakes aren't for eating?

"Errrrrrrrrr we have some posh biscuits that we take to work but not much else really. The odd knockhoff Magnum ice cream in the freezer. I try not to snack because I'm already fat enough. Mr KC sometimes buys chilli snack crispy things or hot X buns for himself.

Knockhoff? Fuck knows what that is "

I was wondering if that was a new brand.

By *S4DaveMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Cornwall

"Lentil wave crisps - try and convince myself that they are healthy

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I have to say the word lentil and crisp should never be in the same sentence! "

They arent too bad TBF

Worcester

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Lorna and Ash, our snack cupboard is actually pretty bare except for the usual remnants of Christmas hampers that we haven’t bothered with (and probably won’t) like chilli oat cakes and some cheese and onion popcorn.

Hi lovely, haven't seen you about in a while so good to see you. "

Thanks Lorna, we have missed the nocturnalling, we tend to be in bed by 10pm these days.

London

Good evening and checking in after a long and tedious work day "

Good evening Mrs KC....what sort of posh biscuits are they?....

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Lorna and Ash, our snack cupboard is actually pretty bare except for the usual remnants of Christmas hampers that we haven’t bothered with (and probably won’t) like chilli oat cakes and some cheese and onion popcorn.

Hi lovely, haven't seen you about in a while so good to see you.

Thanks Lorna, we have missed the nocturnalling, we tend to be in bed by 10pm these days."

We have missed you. X

London

"Lentil wave crisps - try and convince myself that they are healthy"

Evening Dave....lentil wave crisps?...

I'm not sure if I could swap those for my cheesy watsits

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Åsh! Good evening. Good evening all.

My snack cupboard has disowned me. It's a puritanical cache of nothingness...but hidden deep inside is a packet of Fruitella, Cherry Bakewells and Cider/Vinegar posh crisps. But nothing with cinnamon in it, regrettably.

I like cinnamon.

Very much.

North West

Good evening Mrs KC....what sort of posh biscuits are they?.... "

Foxes double chocolate cookies and suchlike. Our daughter picks a box when we go shopping and Mr KC and me get 1 in our work lunch box each day

North West

"Åsh! Good evening. Good evening all.

My snack cupboard has disowned me. It's a puritanical cache of nothingness...but hidden deep inside is a packet of Fruitella, Cherry Bakewells and Cider/Vinegar posh crisps. But nothing with cinnamon in it, regrettably.

I like cinnamon.

Very much."

Nêro, you have a fucking massive fridge-freezer. You must have enough snackage to sink a battleship

London

"Some wanky popcorn - one pouch is toffee apple and cinnamon, the other raspberry and white chocolate.

Flapjacks.

What's in yours Ashna? "

I would love to handle your flap Jacks Meli....

At the moment we have some chocolate hob nobs, kit kats and twix bars and some posh after eight mints...

I like cinnamon.

Very much.

Nêro, you have a fucking massive fridge-freezer. You must have enough snackage to sink a battleship "

Just because somebody has a massive fridge freezer at does not mean Wey know how to use it.

Worcester

Good evening curious couple...lovely to see you back again...The cheese and onion popcorn sounds quite nice!

I hope you can fill up your snack cupboard again soon...what's on your shopping list?"

I am definitely stocking up on penguins and tunnocks tea cakes. You are welcome to the cheese and onion popcorn, I was planning to use it for packaging the next item I sell on eBay.

North West

*Waving at the saucy two-some*

Mayfair

I like cinnamon.

Very much.

Nêro, you have a fucking massive fridge-freezer. You must have enough snackage to sink a battleship

Just because somebody has a massive fridge freezer at does not mean Wey know how to use it. "

Lorna is correct: it all depends on whom the the fridge is connected to.

London

I like cinnamon.

Very much."

Good evening Nero....I hope you manage to buy something snack related with Cinnamon in it soon..when is your next shopping expedition?...

By *inAndTonic21Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Ah evening Ash and Lorna; and all. We have Bombay mix and pretzels sticks as our snacks

""

Very cool but how do you even find these?

Mayfair

I like cinnamon.

Very much.

Good evening Nero....I hope you manage to buy something snack related with Cinnamon in it soon..when is your next shopping expedition?... "

I've just sent Jim to fetch my shopping from Fortnum & Shrewsbury...on his pet G-Raff

London

Foxes double chocolate cookies and suchlike. Our daughter picks a box when we go shopping and Mr KC and me get 1 in our work lunch box each day "

I approve of the Foxes double chocolate cookies....I hope you don't open your lunch box until lunch time!

North West

Foxes double chocolate cookies and suchlike. Our daughter picks a box when we go shopping and Mr KC and me get 1 in our work lunch box each day

I approve of the Foxes double chocolate cookies....I hope you don't open your lunch box until lunch time!"

I often don't open my lunch box till 3pm

London

I hope you can fill up your snack cupboard again soon...what's on your shopping list?

I am definitely stocking up on penguins and tunnocks tea cakes. You are welcome to the cheese and onion popcorn, I was planning to use it for packaging the next item I sell on eBay. "

I wouldn't want to prevent you from doing any packaging by eating your popcorn...

Mayfair

I like cinnamon.

Very much.

Nêro, you have a fucking massive fridge-freezer. You must have enough snackage to sink a battleship "

Do you have any proof of this dårling KC² ?

Besides, Åsh said "snack cupboard".

London

""

Good evening Jim and your giraffe....

"Ah evening Ash and Lorna; and all. We have Bombay mix and pretzels sticks as our snacks "

I haven't had Bombay mix in decades I didn't even realise it was a thing still.

London

""

I'm not sure when I might use this emoji....

London

"Ah evening Ash and Lorna; and all. We have Bombay mix and pretzels sticks as our snacks "

Good evening Ginandtonic..that's not what I would call a snack cupboard

By *inAndTonic21Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Ah evening Ash and Lorna; and all. We have Bombay mix and pretzels sticks as our snacks

I haven't had Bombay mix in decades I didn't even realise it was a thing still. "

Yes kids like it for school snack haha

London

I like cinnamon.

Very much.

Good evening Nero....I hope you manage to buy something snack related with Cinnamon in it soon..when is your next shopping expedition?...

I've just sent Jim to fetch my shopping from Fortnum & Shrewsbury...on his pet G-Raff "

He shouldn't take too long then

London

I approve of the Foxes double chocolate cookies....I hope you don't open your lunch box until lunch time!

I often don't open my lunch box till 3pm "

3 pm is almost time for afternoon tea

London

I like cinnamon.

Very much.

Besides, Åsh said "snack cupboard". "

Tomorrow's nocturnal thread is what's in your giant fridge freezer....

London

It's gone very quiet....everyone must be having a snack....

Mayfair

I like cinnamon.

Very much.

Tomorrow's nocturnal thread is what's in your giant fridge freezer.... "

Only KC² knows what's exactly in my freezer!

North West

I like cinnamon.

Very much.

Besides, Åsh said "snack cupboard". "

I've seen your massive chest

London

I like cinnamon.

Very much.

Tomorrow's nocturnal thread is what's in your giant fridge freezer....

Only KC² knows what's exactly in my freezer! "

You can tell me...I won't tell anybody

It seems that snacking is rather a dangerous affair because almost a million people in the UK have sought medical attention for a biscuit related injury!

Hi,

I like to sit down with a jar of Nutella and a spoon.

Mayfair

"It seems that snacking is rather a dangerous affair because almost a million people in the UK have sought medical attention for a biscuit related injury! "

Hence why it's always best to eat .

Good evening my fellow vampires!

Homemade waffles and mint chocolate ice cream

By *uggs71Man  over a year ago

london

Shreddies ??

London

"It seems that snacking is rather a dangerous affair because almost a million people in the UK have sought medical attention for a biscuit related injury! "

No wonder our hospitals are always full

"It seems that snacking is rather a dangerous affair because almost a million people in the UK have sought medical attention for a biscuit related injury!

No wonder our hospitals are always full "

Very true! Maybe we should have restrictions on biscuit eating.

London

"Hi,

I like to sit down with a jar of Nutella and a spoon."

Good evening thiswayup and welcome to the nocturnal thread....how much of the jar do you eat?....

London

"It seems that snacking is rather a dangerous affair because almost a million people in the UK have sought medical attention for a biscuit related injury!

Hence why it's always best to eat ."

Especially if you're going into hospital as they don't give you any snacks..

London

"Good evening my fellow vampires!"

Good evening YTC....what do you have in your snack cupboard right now?...

London

"Homemade waffles and mint chocolate ice cream "

Good evening joystick....enjoy your waffles and ice cream

"Good evening my fellow vampires!

Good evening YTC....what do you have in your snack cupboard right now?..."

Don’t snack on too much, since I’m tryna keep my weight down. Rn, I’ve got a few apples in my snack cupboard.

London

"Shreddies ??"

Evening Suggs.

Cereal is always good to snack on any time of the day or night....

I prefer cornflakes or weetabix...

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Buns and biscuits

London

Don’t snack on too much, since I’m tryna keep my weight down. Rn, I’ve got a few apples in my snack cupboard."

That's a very healthy choice of snack....

London

"Buns and biscuits "

Good evening captain caveman....what's your favorite biscuit?....

Don’t snack on too much, since I’m tryna keep my weight down. Rn, I’ve got a few apples in my snack cupboard.

That's a very healthy choice of snack.... "

Gotta stay in shape!

Too few people understand the effect diet and hydration can have on your mental health.

London

It will soon be the midnight hour...I'm just off for a snack...

By *ic_khan2341Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Cheese and biscuits and chocolates

London

"Cheese and biscuits and chocolates "

Good evening Vic.....you're the first to mention cheese and biscuits....do you have a favourite cheese?...

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

What's a snack cupboard? I have a cheese drawer in my fridge if that counts...

C

London

"What's a snack cupboard? I have a cheese drawer in my fridge if that counts...

C"

Good evening C...I think a cheese draw counts....

By *hursday84Man  over a year ago

everywhere

Evening all. Hope everyone is well

My snack cupboard is currently bare, but recently ive been buying, creme eggs, haribo and tunnocks teacakes for it when I've wanted a sweet treat

Good evening wonderful people. Long time

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Good evening Ash.

I have a few custard creams, shortbreads and a couple of Jammie Dodgers. Not much but I’ll share.

"

Very cool but how do you even find these?"

It's magic.

I like cinnamon.

Very much.

I've just sent Jim to fetch my shopping from Fortnum & Shrewsbury...on his pet G-Raff "

I hope I didn't forget anything.

"

Good evening Jim and your giraffe.... "

Hello!

We're ½ way through the midnight snack hour.

Happy Thursday, Thursday.

"Good evening wonderful people. Long time "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, wonderful Steve. Smileyface

"Good evening Ash.

I have a few custard creams, shortbreads and a couple of Jammie Dodgers. Not much but I’ll share."

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lorraine. Is there an English food store in Florida?!

By *hursday84Man  over a year ago

everywhere

"Happy Thursday, Thursday."

Happy Thursday Jim

"Happy Thursday, Thursday.

Happy Thursday Jim "

Smileyface

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

McCoy’s Mexican Chilli crisps. Not got a sweet tooth really so quite boring

"McCoy’s Mexican Chilli crisps. Not got a sweet tooth really so quite boring "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Jay. Packets of McCoy's seem so small these days.

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"McCoy’s Mexican Chilli crisps. Not got a sweet tooth really so quite boring

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Jay. Packets of McCoy's seem so small these days."

The grab bags are the ones, but I think they are the size that the normal ones used to be! Maybe like wagon wheels

"McCoy’s Mexican Chilli crisps. Not got a sweet tooth really so quite boring

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Jay. Packets of McCoy's seem so small these days. The grab bags are the ones, but I think they are the size that the normal ones used to be! Maybe like wagon wheels "

*nods*

On this day 1993 we lost André the Giant.

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

On this day I realised wrestling was not real… double the grief…

"On this day 1993 we lost André the Giant. "

Truly a shame. He was phenomenal in the Princess Bride!

"On this day I realised wrestling was not real… double the grief…"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Kal. I'm sorry.

"On this day 1993 we lost André the Giant.

Truly a shame. He was phenomenal in the Princess Bride! "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, YCT. That's a great film.

On this day 1980 Robert Mugabe returned to Rhodesia after five years in exile.

By *jekimMan  over a year ago

Wigan

Im a fuka for chocolate an twister I e lollies

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

Whisper bars

By *issTinyWoman  over a year ago

omagh

White Chocolate Oreo Eggs

On this day 1995 Eric Cantona of Manchester United was fined and banned from playing football for nine months for attacking a Crystal Palace fan.

"Im a fuka for chocolate an twister I e lollies "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ljekim. Gotta love a Twister.

By *jekimMan  over a year ago

Wigan

"Im a fuka for chocolate an twister I e lollies

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ljekim. Gotta love a Twister."

most definitely I eat them by the box load

"Whisper bars"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRSUH_nbMnI

"White Chocolate Oreo Eggs "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Tiny.

"Im a fuka for chocolate an twister I e lollies

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ljekim. Gotta love a Twister. most definitely I eat them by the box load "

Greedy boy!

By *hunderace...Man  over a year ago

Dudley

"On this day 1995 Eric Cantona of Manchester United was fined and banned from playing football for nine months for attacking a Crystal Palace fan."

Bloody hell seems like yesterday I was reading about it next day at work. What a Cuntona...

Bonne Nuit mon ami Le Jimbo

"On this day 1995 Eric Cantona of Manchester United was fined and banned from playing football for nine months for attacking a Crystal Palace fan.

Bloody hell seems like yesterday I was reading about it next day at work. What a Cuntona...

Bonne Nuit mon ami Le Jimbo "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Thurderace. I said that in a French accent.

Dudley

"On this day 1995 Eric Cantona of Manchester United was fined and banned from playing football for nine months for attacking a Crystal Palace fan.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Thurderace. I said that in a French accent."

Je t'aime... Je t'aime

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Thurderace. I said that in a French accent.

Je t'aime... Je t'aime "

You saucy devil!

Paul Cattermole formerly of S Club 7 is on Talksport. He's a psychic now.

Dudley

https://youtu.be/gdtb2KONpUQ

Now thats saucy Jim

"https://youtu.be/gdtb2KONpUQ

Now thats saucy Jim "

Hahahaha.

It's Mark Owen's birthday today. Happy birthday, Mark!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hy7A9qgDpvU

It's only ³³² days until Christmas.

Dudley

And only a couple of days to the local social...

"And only a couple of days to the local social... "

Yes!

» Add a new message to this topic