FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Reported/Blocked

Reported/Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This thread isn't to name or shame etc. I'm just curious.

If you come across a profile with fake pictures, do you report and block? What is the 'fake' profiles agenda with blocking you? (if for some reason they come across your profile and they're blocked). Is it so they can carry on without hopefully being reported again - even though you can continue to report them, just harder to find their profile as it has to be via the forum?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to, but found a couple of occasions where the same person came back with new profiles, using the same pics.

There seems little point in reporting if they can continue to return.

"This thread isn't to name or shame etc. I'm just curious.

If you come across a profile with fake pictures, do you report and block? What is the 'fake' profiles agenda with blocking you? (if for some reason they come across your profile and they're blocked). Is it so they can carry on without hopefully being reported again - even though you can continue to report them, just harder to find their profile as it has to be via the forum? "

Well I've blocked and reported before and nothing was done...so I'm nit bothered anymore.

I’m going to clone your account but call it Appletree100 and get at the hot messages that should be for you, and then I’ll fess up and let you know what their response was. But not before I get noods.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I will always report any profile using pics borrowed from the internet.

The worst I have seen was taken from the obituary of a young American teacher a few years ago.

I have also been blocked by 3 long standing male profiles who borrowed my pics and entire bio to use as their own and didn't want me to see.

However, others could see what they had done and reported them before informing me.

the trick is to make your pics and bio so hideous no one wants to copy it

"the trick is to make your pics and bio so hideous no one wants to copy it"

I want to be like Wonko.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Catfish I do report, but seen the same one come back... And msg me again despite me sending him the screen shot of proof I knew he was fake

"I’m going to clone your account but call it Appletree100 and get at the hot messages that should be for you, and then I’ll fess up and let you know what their response was. But not before I get noods."

Yes please, saves me replying to everyone.

"This thread isn't to name or shame etc. I'm just curious.

If you come across a profile with fake pictures, do you report and block? What is the 'fake' profiles agenda with blocking you? (if for some reason they come across your profile and they're blocked). Is it so they can carry on without hopefully being reported again - even though you can continue to report them, just harder to find their profile as it has to be via the forum?

Well I've blocked and reported before and nothing was done...so I'm nit bothered anymore."

I've got loads in my block list with Internet pictures as their profile pictures still. (I'm not grumbling at admin, I know they're volunteers) but uhh. I'm frustrated for the naive people they contact.

» Add a new message to this topic