FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Original Source

Original Source

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rHotNotts OP   Man  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I saw a bargain so bought one of each flavour and have been testing. Here’s my interim results.

Laid back lavender and tea tree (Purple)

This is very good and relaxing after a stressful day. 8/10 good for bedtime shower

Tropical coconut and shea butter (white)

Nice and relaxing and creamy. 7/10 good for self care anytime shower

Zesty lemon and tea tree (yellow)

It’s alright , nice and bright and lively without too much clit tingle. 7/10 Good for morning showers

Fresh sea salt and samphire (blue)

This was the real surprise, no idea what samphire is but quite subtle, wasn’t sure at first but then it quickly started working and makes you feel quite sexy after a while . 9/10 Good for pre meet showers

Tingly mint and tea tree (green)

A friend once told me this makes her clit tingle , it’s true, it’s really good stuff. I had to have quite a few pre-washes before I was clean though, and then I was dirty again 8/10, good for anytime shower wanks, especially morning.

Overall, not as special as Lush or Molten brown but great value and definitely worth having them all in. I did the testing with natural sea sponges and really hot steamy water and that really helps, so relaxed I drifted off and somehow managed to spill the white one all over the inside of the shower door

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Samphire is the salty plant that grows on mud flats near the sea, you can pick it and eat it straight off the ground. Looks like a tiny bush made up of fleshy green succulent sausage links…ish

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Did you see that great review of their mint shower gel from the lady who said it felt like her flaps were on fire? It's very funny.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beauty-hair/a9643443/girl-funny-vagina-original-source-mint-shower-gel/

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

Zesty lemon one for me

By *rHotNotts OP   Man  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Did you see that great review of their mint shower gel from the lady who said it felt like her flaps were on fire? It's very funny.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beauty-hair/a9643443/girl-funny-vagina-original-source-mint-shower-gel/"

» Add a new message to this topic