Most embarrassing sexual meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atsausage OP   Man  over a year ago

CHICHESTER

Go...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urulovesnylonMan  over a year ago

Harrow

Many moons ago when I was in my 20s I met someone for a social meet which led to a hotel room being booked etc. problem was I soo hammered by the then I conked out whilst she blew me … needless to say i didn’t see her again

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

She pooped as i fucked her. John

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Last guy I met couldn't perform, we still had fun but he was really embarrassed. Said it had been a while!

CHICHESTER

Must of been so awkward lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s me. I’m most peoples most embarrassing sexual meet. Sorry.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

V - when we first got together i was so d*unk 1 night i fell asleep while J was sucking my cock (made me wait a long time till i got another 1)

J said - having sex with a guy in a nightclub, i came hard & squirted alot, over his trousers & shirt. He was shocked & panicked, 1 - i dont think hed ever seen it before & 2 - he said his gf was in the club & was gonna have to say he'd pissed on himself lol so awkward

A woman once started her period while I was licking her.. more embarrassing for her than me

Someone came the instant he started penetrating me. I tried so hard to help him chill about it but he didn't want to see me again.

I’m sure he was very embarrassed

"I’m sure he was very embarrassed "

Of course he was. I totally understood that. But we had had loads of fun up to that point.

I hope he’d realise that it’s not just about the penetration and ejaculation!

"I hope he’d realise that it’s not just about the penetration and ejaculation!"

Well he didn't. We exchanged friendly messages but he couldn't get past it

Well that’s a shame

By *ffice milfWoman  over a year ago

livingston

Ive mentioned this on a thread before but here goes again

When i first joined the site i met a guy we got on great he had custody off his young daughter so we mostly met at hotels

Eventually we sorted a meet at his as his mum was babysitting

so am on all fours in stockings and heels he banging me from behind when the door opens and there standing is hiis 4 yr old daughter saying she cant sleep because of the noise

turns out his mum had let him down at the last min and he didnt want to cancel

while he setteled her i was dressed and out the door i still cring thinking about it

After a long drive with a caravan in toe I went down on a woman and fell asleep. Unfortunately it's a very true story. Don't tell anyone.

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"I’m sure he was very embarrassed

Of course he was. I totally understood that. But we had had loads of fun up to that point."

That could be taken as a compliment.

Of course he was. I totally understood that. But we had had loads of fun up to that point.

That could be taken as a compliment. "

Don't follow

CHICHESTER

I think the most embarrassing situation I have been in was when I was dating the girl and she had rainbow coloured knee-high socks on nothing else I had both her ankles in my hand and eating her pussy next thing I know a humongous fanny fart occurred and she was so embarrassed and I never saw her again

a guy shot his load when i started unzipping him i felt so embarressed for him ...he ran out the house and deleted his account ...shame i would have met him again he was a hottie ..these things happen..

i/we dont get embaressed easy

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I had the couldnt perform with same lady twice both in a club

What makes me laugh never had problem before or since. Just felt like it just happened

I do have some more funny stories!!!

By *oreThanCurvyWoman  over a year ago

Bucks

That was a few years ago. We were chatting for a while and finally agreed to meet. He had to drive for 2 hours in the rain. Also he asked if I may not wear any underwear on. I looked really good and felt so sexy. He picked me up, drove for 10 mins and dropped me home. He said that he's too nervous. I didn't know what to think whether there is something wrong with me or him. After a couple of weeks after that he tried to meet me again, so I felt better, but never met him again.

Bucks

"a guy shot his load when i started unzipping him i felt so embarressed for him ...he ran out the house and deleted his account ...shame i would have met him again he was a hottie ..these things happen..

i/we dont get embaressed easy "

Shame, but so funny

Usual stories for males would be came too quick. Has happened to me when the girl was extremely hot. Needed a real boost of confidence to get going again .

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Spent a while chatting to a guy and listening to him go on about how he could last for ages, be ready again almost immediately and cum numerous times. Met up with him, about 6 seconds in my mouth and he emptied down my throat. Couldn’t get it up again no matter what I tried. He blocked us that night.

It was with my first fab meet. We had fun with oil. Then he put a condom on and fucked me. We changed position and realised the condom had disappeared lol. After looking for it everywhere, I realised it was stuck inside me. He left and husband had to help me getting it lol

Many moons ago before meeting Mr. I met up with a guy, we were getting down to business and he cum before he'd even got his trousers off...

That’s y I never brag .. one never should , if u give high expectations to others the pressure can get to u.

In the west.

Don't follow "

You met him and he thought phwoarrrr. Then when you started playing he could have been Very excited and just couldn't couldn't contain himself.

Don't follow

You met him and he thought phwoarrrr. Then when you started playing he could have been Very excited and just couldn't couldn't contain himself. "

I think it's because I sucked his cock for too long. But you could be right

In the west.

Don't follow

You met him and he thought phwoarrrr. Then when you started playing he could have been Very excited and just couldn't couldn't contain himself.

I think it's because I sucked his cock for too long. But you could be right "

Oooooooooer.

Bucks

"Usual stories for males would be came too quick. Has happened to me when the girl was extremely hot. Needed a real boost of confidence to get going again . "

Maybe, but he made me feeling very bad

Naked on a car bonnet down a "deserted road" that turned out to be very busy! Xx

By *orruptionandliesMan  over a year ago

leeds

Fell asleep getting a blow job, gutted but she didn't bite it all off

"Usual stories for males would be came too quick. Has happened to me when the girl was extremely hot. Needed a real boost of confidence to get going again .

Maybe, but he made me feeling very bad "

No need to... performance issues happen to all of us just need to 'man up' and face them I guess he couldn't do that.

Well……

I met a normal nice seeming kinda lady a few years back, chatted and got on well so decided to meet up and go to a club. Everything was going rather well and we went to the orgy table and she slipped off her jacket and was dressed in a gothic kind of dress.. I cracked on and away we went.. perfect, now it gets hot in these places and I was boiling, and I said I need a towel or something.. I thought we was alone but evidently not, a guy had snuck in and was watching.. he passed me a towel .. I’m ok with people watching but he was very very close and putting me off my stride! So we decided to move into a room, I got myself going again, bent her over and all was rosy… but before long I felt a presence and he had waked in .. she encouraged me to carry on and I did.. but then the jangling of his locker key started as he wanked himself… ( on his wrist) again I carried on trying to ignore him… till and I can’t believe he did this groaned out loud oh Daddy and cum on my foot!! I was not a happy bunny and if I didn’t have my cock flapping in the air I think I would of retaliated… I must of washed that foot a thousand times

"A woman once started her period while I was licking her.. more embarrassing for her than me"

There’s a few of these shot their loads too soon stories on here. My embarrassing situations are the opposite. I have had a couple encounters in the past where I have gone so long that it’s embarrassing I am not finishing. It sort of is and isn’t though. I don’t mind not finishing cos I enjoy the experience so if we’ve had a good long time then I can happily conclude without cumming but two women I have met were really insistent that I should cum too and I was taking so long that it started getting further and further away with the embarrassment of it not happening.

Many years ago before Fab, I was on a night out with my ex sister in law. We got chatting to these two guys who had come out straight from work, the guy I was chatting too ended up coming back to mine. He couldn’t perform, he was too d*unk, no matter what we did it wasn’t going to happen. So I said I’d give him a lift back to the pub to see if his friend was still there… he wasn’t so he got a cab & went home. A week later, she & I were out again, same pub… only the guy she had been chatting too was there, he made some remarks about what had happened the previous week, the other guy had been bragging at work on the Monday & most of the week how we were ‘at it’ all night…. I just stood there and listened as he told all…. Just as he was getting to the end the other guy who actually had been there - downstairs in the toilets, saw me, & literally legged it out the door…. His pal just watched, I said to him that liars are always found out in the end….. he couldn’t get it up!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"There’s a few of these shot their loads too soon stories on here. My embarrassing situations are the opposite. I have had a couple encounters in the past where I have gone so long that it’s embarrassing I am not finishing. It sort of is and isn’t though. I don’t mind not finishing cos I enjoy the experience so if we’ve had a good long time then I can happily conclude without cumming but two women I have met were really insistent that I should cum too and I was taking so long that it started getting further and further away with the embarrassment of it not happening."

If that happens, I take a rest of wank myself

» Add a new message to this topic