FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Devotion System

The Devotion System

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So morning scrolling took me to a video for this.

A comprehensive training programme to apparently make any man fall for me.

To be honest I'm seriously considering it right now as I fail so miserably on my own.

It made me wonder though if it's actually that good, then it's false and not genuine affection that's being created. Which then seems a bit wrong and actually quite sad.

So I stepped away and didn't hit buy now (though I fear I might still go back to it)

I just wondered what people's thoughts are of such "training"

Have you?

Would you?

Would you be hurt if you thought someone had used some weird devotion skills on you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Such things are a scam to pray on people

Who think they fail in that department witch they don’t

They just make more problems than they worth

As when sed tranning dose not work you feel even more down about it

Chin up there’s someone out there for everyone

Mr or miss right will come along

Till then have a wild time that’s my new out look

But have something planned for February to show a side off my self that I have only ever really talked about but no one’s seen so

Everyone keep watch for the pic comeing soon

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

If a man can’t fall for me of his own volition then I wouldn’t want him anyways.

And I think these sorts of things are just a scheme made up by someone who has spotted a gap in the market to tap into people’s insecurities to make themselves rich.

And if the scheme doesn’t work? You end up feeling more of a failure at the love/romance game.

Nah. No thanks.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

No, I'd rather die a lonely old spinster than be with someone who didn't love me just for being me.

Wise advice, be yourself the rest will fall into place

You’re lovely and deserve to be fallen for in your own right, without the need for special assistance.

This is your update - ‘It's OK, you can't insult me, I'm so good at putting myself down already!’ - and what you should be trying to move away from.

Confidence and knowing your own worth are where it’s at x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A system that "empowers women in making any man fall in love with her". Empowering women is NOT helping them manipulate men onto a relationship. Of course being in a relationship is great if it's right for both people and happens naturally but you do not need to have a man love you to be worth anything.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

False affection can be created by any two people who are willing. Look at the purchase a bride system, some times a loving nurturing relationship can be formed, often than not destruction is the path that it will follow.

I'd seek a positivity life coach instead of love if I were in your shoes x

It sounds like a gender reverse of the pick up artist stuff aimed at men, but less sinister.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It sounds like a gender reverse of the pick up artist stuff aimed at men, but less sinister. "

Yes, I was thinking that.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes I’d be hurt if I thought I’d been manipulated by some whacky system/conditioning. (Oh hang on I was ).

Save your money sinder. First off I doubt you need it beyond a good dose of self confidence. Secondly I believe the main ingredients of a good relationship is openness, being genuine, being non-judgmental, mindfulness, empathy and good sexual technique. I have PayPal. x

I think for me, it lacks authenticity. Someone should call for you, exactly as you are, and without that honesty, whatever you build would have false foundations, and would be unlikely to last.

"I think for me, it lacks authenticity. Someone should call for you, exactly as you are, and without that honesty, whatever you build would have false foundations, and would be unlikely to last."

*want, not call

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"If a man can’t fall for me of his own volition then I wouldn’t want him anyways.

And I think these sorts of things are just a scheme made up by someone who has spotted a gap in the market to tap into people’s insecurities to make themselves rich.

And if the scheme doesn’t work? You end up feeling more of a failure at the love/romance game.

Nah. No thanks."

Nailed it

By *arol321Woman  over a year ago

Poole

"It sounds like a gender reverse of the pick up artist stuff aimed at men, but less sinister. "

This is what I thought - but I thought it equally as sinister to be honest

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it also perpetuates the myths that men need to be manipulated by women into a relationship and that men and women don't understand each other.

Seems like a lot of effort for something that happens organically (or is meant to)

I've looked into similar courses, books etc and the only thing that I came out with in the end was less money and maybe even more frustrated. These are not the way forward for most. You seem like a genuine person and you look stunning too. It comes across as you have a lot of self doubt and that's what I would suggest working on learn to be happy with yourself first and know your own self worth. If the man doesn't fall for you for who you are then he isn't the man for you. Concentrate on things that make you happy and build that inner foundation and when you least expect it something will happen. Chin up Sinderella from what I can tell a good man would be lucky to have you by therir side. Hope this makes sense x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It sounds like a gender reverse of the pick up artist stuff aimed at men, but less sinister.

This is what I thought - but I thought it equally as sinister to be honest"

Yeah now I've looked at it more it's just the other side of the same coin.

» Add a new message to this topic