FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Height difference

Height difference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeh yeh yeh, another post about height!

Anyway, I really don’t know why but I find height difference SUCH a freaking turn on.

I am not that tall (I’d say pretty avarage . I’m short of 5’6” so most guys are taller than me anyway) but I FREAKING LOVE and I mean LOOOOOOOVEEEE, when he’s 6’4” and is completely towering me.

It’s probably psychological, because it makes me feel more protected and more feminine (relying on others to make me feel that way toxiccc much??) and somehow, like very vulnerable cos he could do anything to me….

I mean, tip toeing for a kiss, hello???!!! I’m sooo here for it

Anyone else find height difference a total turn on?

Height difference can be anything btw, even a 4’9” and a 5’8” !! Not necessarily somebody that is an actual giant

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, I am exactly the same. My long-term partners have always been really tall.

Guys, put “Maddie and Nate height difference” on Google images

Literally, height difference goals

"Yep, I am exactly the same. My long-term partners have always been really tall."

Yeah mine too, at least 6’1” and above

I have been with a fair amount of real tall guys, but haven’t bagged a bf who’s 6’4” yet *cries in Spanish*

Hafthor and Kelsey (on google/Insta)

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Guys, put “Maddie and Nate height difference” on Google images

Literally, height difference goals "

This made me laugh but also bought back some good memories of an old fwb, he was 6.4 and well I’m 5

By *TK421-Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Yes all my partner's have been smaller. It's nice having them put their head on my chest when hugging... And I can rest my head on theirs.

Also - and I hope this doesn’t sound weird - but my dad is tall. Could our preferences be influenced by this? Y’know, like the whole protective thing.

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

For me, Nilly, I love guys being taller..especially when I m in heels... kinda gotta be taller than me to peak any interest

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I reached 6ft in primary school so have never felt that physicality feeling or am likely to tbh.

So I guess I developed that need into a mental experience being more focused on level eye contact. The ability to look directly into a towering man's eyes and meet his confidence with my own is intoxicating

By *exy Ruby 100 300Couple  over a year ago

unknown

Tall definitely plays a part in my choosing a guy,tho not a deal breaker, R x

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I guess I've always been with someone shorter than me but, no preference really.

If they are taller, i'll just wear some of those shoes that Ton Cruise wears

By *aggy dollsCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

I don't consciously seek out smaller women however I do tend to be attracted to women shorter that myself, luna is 5'1, I'm only 5'8 myself.

Mr Hayes

"Hafthor and Kelsey (on google/Insta) "

Omg look at that height difference thooo

"Also - and I hope this doesn’t sound weird - but my dad is tall. Could our preferences be influenced by this? Y’know, like the whole protective thing."

Maybeeee! My dad wasn’t that tall, like 5’9”

But for me it’s definitely the feeling more feminine around someone so tall x

By *ossman0168Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I’ve yet to find a woman taller

Another good one is machine gun Kelly and Megan fox

By *ungleTemptressWoman  over a year ago

The Jungle

Big fan of tall guys

Bit annoying when you're a tall girl and state your height preference and all you hear back is short guys saying "we're all the same height lying down"

But what if I want to fuck standing up?

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

100% this! I’m 5 foot 5 and the husband is 6 foot 1 but I’m also quite small build wise whereas he’s a muscly hulk of a man! I love nestling in to his chest with his head resting on top of mine!

C x

"Big fan of tall guys

Bit annoying when you're a tall girl and state your height preference and all you hear back is short guys saying "we're all the same height lying down"

But what if I want to fuck standing up? "

Plus let’s be honest, if someone is a lot taller and bigger than us, well it kinda shows in bed. And end up looking and feeling tiny compared

"100% this! I’m 5 foot 5 and the husband is 6 foot 1 but I’m also quite small build wise whereas he’s a muscly hulk of a man! I love nestling in to his chest with his head resting on top of mine!

C x"

YES!! I love this that’s exactly what I’m talking about

Whoop whoop to us, small ladies

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Nope. I actively dislike men towering over me. It makes me feel like a child. I hate having to tiptoe for a kiss. Much prefer men under 6 foot.

But I've got the best husband anyway. He's 1 1/2 inches taller than me and we kiss so easily. No reaching needed

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I like my men short so I can grab them by the hair and through them on me when I’m horny.

“Get in there!”

"I like my men short so I can grab them by the hair and through them on me when I’m horny.

“Get in there!”"

Haha bossy one aye !!!

Also I know someone who’s 6’9” but that’s way too ridiculously tall and so difficult to even hug

By *igJFromSAMan  over a year ago

Woking

"I’ve yet to find a woman taller "

Same, a few have come close in heels though.

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

I very much like a man to be taller than me, for a whole bunch of reasons.

Luckily for me, Bob has 14" on me

Posh

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I like my men short so I can grab them by the hair and through them on me when I’m horny.

“Get in there!”"

Hang on, I may need to re-think this height thing now

Other couples to look at:

MILEY CYRUS AND LIAM HEMSWORTH (10” difference)

JASON MOMOA AND LISA BONET ( ,14,” difference - lucky bitch)

SHAKIRA AND GERARD PIQUE (12” difference)

I’m living for this

Get me a man that tall now

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"100% this! I’m 5 foot 5 and the husband is 6 foot 1 but I’m also quite small build wise whereas he’s a muscly hulk of a man! I love nestling in to his chest with his head resting on top of mine!

C x

YES!! I love this that’s exactly what I’m talking about

Whoop whoop to us, small ladies "

I love that he can literally chuck me about haha!

C x

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I'm not keen on men being alot taller than me. I find it quite intimidating to be honest. I don't want to feel small and vulnerable at all. I also don't think this equates to being feminine, it just yet another stereotype of how women should be.

"Big fan of tall guys

Plus let’s be honest, if someone is a lot taller and bigger than us, well it kinda shows in bed. And end up looking and feeling tiny compared "

This. It really does it for me

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Virtually every woman i've met found that my height was at least part of the appeal. I don't believe height is an inflexible condition of attraction for most women but when paired with other traits it certainly makes the difference

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Definitely into the height difference. When she’s like 5’1 and so petite and sexy, can you pick her up easily, throw her around. When she can barely reach all the way around when hugging

It's not a turn on as such, but height plays a part in sex for me

If a guy is tall and burly, I usually find myself wanting to suck them off

If the guy is smaller and more slight, I want them to suck me off

Big guys being bottoms just doesn't equate in my head either

Height difference doesn't really bother me I have been with people shorter and much taller. I'm more interested in the person and if we click. That said being a shorter guy I can get why alot prefer a man taller than them.

"I'm not keen on men being alot taller than me. I find it quite intimidating to be honest. I don't want to feel small and vulnerable at all. I also don't think this equates to being feminine, it just yet another stereotype of how women should be. "

I don’t think it equates to being feminine but it can make some feel more feminine

"Big fan of tall guys

Plus let’s be honest, if someone is a lot taller and bigger than us, well it kinda shows in bed. And end up looking and feeling tiny compared

This. It really does it for me "

High five!! I’m glad you know what I mean

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

John is 6'3" and I'm 5'1" but it was our personalities we liked not necessarily our height difference x.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I get this Kylie! Being able to reach up for a kiss, to nestle my head under his chin when I hug him...and for him to still be taller than me when I'm wearing heels. It just feels...right.

Plus, taller men tend to be a bit more substantial all over, so I'm less scared of breaking them if I get a bit carried away in the bedroom (although their heads can apparently still be squished like a watermelon between thunder thighs...definite design flaw there )

"I get this Kylie! Being able to reach up for a kiss, to nestle my head under his chin when I hug him...and for him to still be taller than me when I'm wearing heels. It just feels...right.

Plus, taller men tend to be a bit more substantial all over, so I'm less scared of breaking them if I get a bit carried away in the bedroom (although their heads can apparently still be squished like a watermelon between thunder thighs...definite design flaw there ) "

Totes Lily!!! I agree also on the substantial all over . Like hands tend to be bigger, feet bigger, chest bigger etc etc

I don’t know, I’m just a sucker for all you said and feeling teeeeneeeeee tiny

6'3 here if anyone is looking

Yep. 6’4” seems to be the height where I struggle to not be interested.

By *rixieMeWoman  over a year ago

Farfarfar away

"I reached 6ft in primary school so have never felt that physicality feeling or am likely to tbh.

So I guess I developed that need into a mental experience being more focused on level eye contact. The ability to look directly into a towering man's eyes and meet his confidence with my own is intoxicating "

So this, not quite as tall as you, but as you say the ability to look directly into their eyes is powerful

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

Yep, me. Men over 6’2” are very attractive to me.

My gorgeous FWB is bordering on 6’5” and I still have to tiptoe when kissing him, even in 5 inch Louboutins! I love, love that…

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

I'm over 6ft tall and played with with folks a lot shorter

I simply find it dosnt matter especially when we're all lying down

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Doesn't really bother me that much, they can be too tall.

I quite like guys about 5ft 7/8 as I can actually put my arms round their neck and have a kiss without a struggle to reach!

By *irtycumboCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Omg yes!!! I love a big height difference! My hubby is 6'2 and I am just a wee 5'2... I get the psychological side.. I feel protected when I'm with him...his big strong arms around me... who doesn't love a tall dark handsome man!!

Tbf 5’10” and above is an improving scale with every extra inch

Mike is 7ft, we know it says 6’7 but that’s all the options go up to, and I’m only 5’4!!

I do love when he gets attention when we are out etc!!

It does also come with the bonus being able to pick me throw me around etc, however doggy has its limitations!!

Jx

I’m 6ft 5 and always tower above, I was seeing a girl at 5ft 1 and it was funny to see but still worked well

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Big fan of tall guys

I hear you! X

"Big fan of tall guys

This speaks to me! Yes!

Me. My preference is very tall men. I'm 5ft 8 so 6ft plus is what I consider'tall'.

There have been exceptions but, on the whole, someone has to be noticeably taller than me.

"Mike is 7ft, we know it says 6’7 but that’s all the options go up to, and I’m only 5’4!!

It does also come with the bonus being able to pick me throw me around etc, however doggy has its limitations!!

Jx"

I found this when I was arranging a meet with a guy who’s profile said 6’7”. When we met he was clearly way taller; 6’10”. A body builder too.

"Mike is 7ft, we know it says 6’7 but that’s all the options go up to, and I’m only 5’4!!

Jx"

Has its limits the other way round too its not easy trying to do it one your tiptoes trust me haha

Yep totally know what you mean, I love a tall man. I haven't been with anyone over 6ft though

"Omg yes!!! I love a big height difference! My hubby is 6'2 and I am just a wee 5'2... I get the psychological side.. I feel protected when I'm with him...his big strong arms around me... who doesn't love a tall dark handsome man!! "

Exactly!!! totally !! Gooooshhh, I also remember being in LHR in May, waiting line to go through passport control, and I was surrounded by giant guys, must have been 4-5 who were at least 6’2” x and It was little ole me, looking up at their handsome faces, I was in heaven , literally heaven

"Yeh yeh yeh, another post about height!

Anyway, I really don’t know why but I find height difference SUCH a freaking turn on.

I am not that tall (I’d say pretty avarage . I’m short of 5’6” so most guys are taller than me anyway) but I FREAKING LOVE and I mean LOOOOOOOVEEEE, when he’s 6’4” and is completely towering me.

It’s probably psychological, because it makes me feel more protected and more feminine (relying on others to make me feel that way toxiccc much??) and somehow, like very vulnerable cos he could do anything to me….

Height difference can be anything btw, even a 4’9” and a 5’8” !! Not necessarily somebody that is an actual giant "

You’re just so bouncy and happy! Or is that just how I see ya?

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"Definitely into the height difference. When she’s like 5’1 and so petite and sexy, can you pick her up easily, throw her around. When she can barely reach all the way around when hugging

"

I’m not tall but definitely love a small petite women. Love to pick them up, fuck stood up, pinned against a wall , flip upside down for a standing 69. So many possibilities

By *nked A and DCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

this is when it sucks to be a tall female .. finding a male who remains taller when you have a huge pair of heels on

Thankfully mister is 6ft 4 so my heels are safe but prior partners have been my height and it's defo a psychological thing that towering over them when wearing heels makes me feel self concious and unattractive

Height difference can be anything btw, even a 4’9” and a 5’8” !! Not necessarily somebody that is an actual giant

You’re just so bouncy and happy! Or is that just how I see ya?"

I’m happy and bouncy , YES

I'm 5ft 1 on a good day so pretty much everyone is taller than me ....

"this is when it sucks to be a tall female .. finding a male who remains taller when you have a huge pair of heels on

Thankfully mister is 6ft 4 so my heels are safe but prior partners have been my height and it's defo a psychological thing that towering over them when wearing heels makes me feel self concious and unattractive "

I don’t particularly like heels because I’m adding height

Gaaaaddd my mind is sick

By *lectrumMan  over a year ago

south shields

Was going out with a lass the same height as me so wouldn’t allow her to wear heels on a night out only ballet pumps

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

5’3 here and the best hugs have always been from guys 6’1 to 6’4. For me it’s the arms around neck to his arms around my waist ratio feels great at those height differences

I’m not heightist though…I’ll meet guys my height or taller. Never actually been approached by a guy shorter than me but that’s not surprising at my dinky height

By *nked A and DCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"this is when it sucks to be a tall female .. finding a male who remains taller when you have a huge pair of heels on

Thankfully mister is 6ft 4 so my heels are safe but prior partners have been my height and it's defo a psychological thing that towering over them when wearing heels makes me feel self concious and unattractive

Gaaaaddd my mind is sick "

I wear flats like 90% of the time but on occasion when I wear heels it's go hard or go home and I need this angle covered

"5’3 here and the best hugs have always been from guys 6’1 to 6’4. For me it’s the arms around neck to his arms around my waist ratio feels great at those height differences

I’m not heightist though…I’ll meet guys my height or taller. Never actually been approached by a guy shorter than me but that’s not surprising at my dinky height "

I also don’t strictly date tall guys only, but it’s a freaking bonus if he’s like 6’2” and up and athletic

Not going to lie, brownie points for them

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

"5’3 here and the best hugs have always been from guys 6’1 to 6’4. For me it’s the arms around neck to his arms around my waist ratio feels great at those height differences

I’m not heightist though…I’ll meet guys my height or taller. Never actually been approached by a guy shorter than me but that’s not surprising at my dinky height

I also don’t strictly date tall guys only, but it’s a freaking bonus if he’s like 6’2” and up and athletic

Not going to lie, brownie points for them "

I 100% agree. Gold stars all round for the tall ones

Gaaaaddd my mind is sick

I wear flats like 90% of the time but on occasion when I wear heels it's go hard or go home and I need this angle covered "

Haha totally, as much as I love my Choo choos, they only come out during special occasions, otherwise, let me be/feel 5’6”

I’m happy and bouncy , YES "

I knew it!!

Height difference can be anything btw, even a 4’9” and a 5’8” !! Not necessarily somebody that is an actual giant "

Height standing up on laying Down?

I’m happy and bouncy , YES

I knew it!! "

You probably would find me annoying, sir

Height standing up on laying Down?"

Standing up! X like I want him to be tall so he can easily pick me up

Probably why I am having no luck on the site if women are looking for taller men then I guess I have no chance

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm often quite oblivious to it unless it's a vast difference.

Standing up! X like I want him to be tall so he can easily pick me up "

You're tiny, even I could pick you up and I'm a wimpanzee .

Standing up! X like I want him to be tall so he can easily pick me up

You're tiny, even I could pick you up and I'm a wimpanzee .

"

Oh yes, I mean I had guys 6’ who picked me up easy, so I’m sure u wouldn’t have a problem

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

I was always had strict height requirements, but after meeting the Mr I’ve completely changed my preferences - his confidence & presence far makes up for his stature.

Sweet

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

So I'm only posting this on your thread because I feel you'll at least kind of understand what I'm talking about.

I don't get fanny flutters at the thought of a tall man. It really doesn't do anything for me. I don't feel protected, more aroused... zilch. All the men in my family are at least 6'2 so height is just one of those things.

I will say though, I'm looking forward to wearing heels and being clearly taller than someone soon. I'm thinking of myself as a size 18 Zendaya and him as an older Tom Holland. That height difference can look great.

"So I'm only posting this on your thread because I feel you'll at least kind of understand what I'm talking about.

I don't get fanny flutters at the thought of a tall man. It really doesn't do anything for me. I don't feel protected, more aroused... zilch. All the men in my family are at least 6'2 so height is just one of those things.

I will say though, I'm looking forward to wearing heels and being clearly taller than someone soon. I'm thinking of myself as a size 18 Zendaya and him as an older Tom Holland. That height difference can look great. "

I'm probably the perfect height for you Meli

And if Kylie lends me her heels il be the perfect height for her too

"So I'm only posting this on your thread because I feel you'll at least kind of understand what I'm talking about.

I will say though, I'm looking forward to wearing heels and being clearly taller than someone soon. I'm thinking of myself as a size 18 Zendaya and him as an older Tom Holland. That height difference can look great. "

We are all different so, that’s absolutely cool. I love the Zendaya / Tom Holland reference , totally ship them

I hope you will find your older, sexy, Tom

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm only 5'8" max. It's my Achilles' heel (no pun intended) and so my searches have to factor in that 'constraint'.

"I'm only 5'8" max. It's my Achilles' heel (no pun intended) and so my searches have to factor in that 'constraint'."

5’8” is plenty tall if you go for 5’-5’1” ladies ! X it’s all about the height difference

Oh man, you’d have gone nuts over the 1989 Brit Awards

Yeah, ideal woman is 3ft tall with no teeth, and a flat head you can set your beer on

"Probably why I am having no luck on the site if women are looking for taller men then I guess I have no chance"

No it’s ok I’m 6ft 5 and still can’t get any meets so I don’t think it makes a difference at all

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I'm only 5'8" max. It's my Achilles' heel (no pun intended) and so my searches have to factor in that 'constraint'.

5’8” is plenty tall if you go for 5’-5’1” ladies ! X it’s all about the height difference"

5'8" is plenty tall anyway! Sod the height difference.

"Yeah, ideal woman is 3ft tall with no teeth, and a flat head you can set your beer on "

Is it a freaking comode?

*plays guess who*

I’m 6ft 3, my OH is 4ft 10. I can honestly say I’ve never considered it any sort of turn on.

Mayfair

"I'm only 5'8" max. It's my Achilles' heel (no pun intended) and so my searches have to factor in that 'constraint'.

5’8” is plenty tall if you go for 5’-5’1” ladies ! X it’s all about the height difference

5'8" is plenty tall anyway! Sod the height difference. "

"Yeah, ideal woman is 3ft tall with no teeth, and a flat head you can set your beer on

Is it a freaking comode?

*plays guess who*

"

If she doesn't fit that description then on her knees holding my pint in the hand that's not in my ass will do

"Yeah, ideal woman is 3ft tall with no teeth, and a flat head you can set your beer on

Is it a freaking comode?

*plays guess who*

If she doesn't fit that description then on her knees holding my pint in the hand that's not in my ass will do "

Durttttt burddddd

Is it a freaking comode?

*plays guess who*

If she doesn't fit that description then on her knees holding my pint in the hand that's not in my ass will do

Durttttt burddddd "

Somehow I have no luck finding either

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Everyone is taller than me so I don't give it much thought.

By *weet and SpiceCouple  over a year ago

Around the Midlands

OP i know exactly what you mean i'm only 4ft 9"1/2 (and yes the 1/2 matters haha) my other half is 6ft 1". I've always fancied men who are at least 6ft and he has always been drawn to small petite girls!

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Orpington

"OP i know exactly what you mean i'm only 4ft 9"1/2 (and yes the 1/2 matters haha) my other half is 6ft 1". I've always fancied men who are at least 6ft and he has always been drawn to small petite girls!"

The perfect match then!! No wonder that height difference you guys have is GOALS x

Sometimes I wish I was more like 5’2” haha but I can’t complain I’m still small overall

" "

Theres plenty of girls who are 4’9”-5’1” giving that height difference between you guys x

"

Theres plenty of girls who are 4’9”-5’1” giving that height difference between you guys x

"

I find this particularly true about European girls. Like Italians, French and Spanish are very petite and short!

OK I'm 5'11

Unless wearing high heels, but not sure I have the legs for it.

By *rostgiantMan  over a year ago

Chippenham

I'm 6'10", I have never met anyone close to reasonable face height haha but as some have pointed out already, fabs max height listing is 6'7", I've been called a liar because the website doesn't go higher

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Other couples to look at:

I’m living for this

Get me a man that tall now "

I'm 6' 8". My shortest parter was 4' 10", which is a difference of 22".

Orpington

"

"

Why would you assume that that's what I want . My reaction has nothing to do with height difference...I wouldn't limit myself based on something as trivial as height or weight, I think you miss out on so many wonderful people that way. I don't mind if she is 5' or 6', if there's chemistry and she is treating me with respect, that's all I need. "Feeling protected "? Not sure if a woman feels protected next to me, but she definitely is protected next to me.

"Other couples to look at:

I’m living for this

Get me a man that tall now

I'm 6' 8". My shortest parter was 4' 10", which is a difference of 22". "

JEEZZZZZZZZZ

"

Why would you assume that that's what I want . My reaction has nothing to do with height difference...I wouldn't limit myself based on something as trivial as height or weight, I think you miss out on so many wonderful people that way. I don't mind if she is 5' or 6', if there's chemistry and she is treating me with respect, that's all I need. "Feeling protected "? Not sure if a woman feels protected next to me, but she definitely is protected next to me. "

I have mentioned that this thread isn’t much about height alone per se, but more like the height difference between two people.

Obviously, if there’s chemistry these preferences go out of the window. We can all agreee

Does the physique Matter?

I mean,6ft 7 Peter crouch is different to 6ft 7 wrestler

I have had partners that are a foot shorter and some nearly the same height. If I had to pick purely on height, I would definitely pick shorter.

I’m 5ft11 so tall guys are a must!

"Does the physique Matter?

I mean,6ft 7 Peter crouch is different to 6ft 7 wrestler"

Well, yeah. I don’t fancy Peter crouch even if he’s that tall.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I have been with ladies of varying heights. I have no real perception of the difference but taller women seem to appreciate my height more...for the ratio I guess.

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

Being taller does not equate to being able to better protect at all. Just referring to an earlier comment somewhere.

I'm into a bit of martial arts, and the taller the opponent, the easier for me to trip/throw/slam them to the ground... Bigger they are, the harder they indeed fall.

It's the shorter guys that are built like a tank, stocky build's that are buggers to deal with...

Anyhow, I do appreciate the attractiveness of the height thing. As a guy, I do prefer taller woman... Something about long slender legs that is particularly attractive. Not too tall though that we would look odd standing next to each other.

Each to their own..

I'm 5"4' and I am still smarting over losing an inch in 2020.

I've been with guys who were 5"6' and several who were 6"4'. I like a guy to be taller but that's not a problem. I've never felt any different in reality whatever their height.

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

It’s definitely a turn on for me, I’m a shorty and love that Mr towers over me Miss pc

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Being taller does not equate to being able to better protect at all. Just referring to an earlier comment somewhere.

I'm into a bit of martial arts, and the taller the opponent, the easier for me to trip/throw/slam them to the ground... Bigger they are, the harder they indeed fall.

It's the shorter guys that are built like a tank, stocky build's that are buggers to deal with...

Anyhow, I do appreciate the attractiveness of the height thing. As a guy, I do prefer taller woman... Something about long slender legs that is particularly attractive. Not too tall though that we would look odd standing next to each other.

Each to their own.. "

I could be wrong but I don't think they're actually looking for a bodyguard . I'm pretty sure they're just talking about a primal feeling.

"Being taller does not equate to being able to better protect at all. Just referring to an earlier comment somewhere.

Each to their own..

I could be wrong but I don't think they're actually looking for a bodyguard . I'm pretty sure they're just talking about a primal feeling. "

Exactly !!! It’s just a perception when being with somebody that much bigger than I am.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Each to their own..

I could be wrong but I don't think they're actually looking for a bodyguard . I'm pretty sure they're just talking about a primal feeling.

Exactly !!! It’s just a perception when being with somebody that much bigger than I am. "

Good, I'm a lover not a fighter

Each to their own..

Exactly !!! It’s just a perception when being with somebody that much bigger than I am.

Good, I'm a lover not a fighter "

yesss to that x

"Probably why I am having no luck on the site if women are looking for taller men then I guess I have no chance

No it’s ok I’m 6ft 5 and still can’t get any meets so I don’t think it makes a difference at all "

Damn!

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I'm 5ft 8 and my long term partner is at least a foot taller than me.

The first time I saw him in person it was like watching a Titan walk past me.

I was in total awe of him

East London

The face matters more.

I've been attracted to both. And to men who were nothing at all like my idea of 'ideal'. Chemistry overrules everything.

Berkshire

Was happy with my height until I read through this thread

By *oldfischMan  over a year ago

HARROW

I think there's good in each extreme. I had a ton of fun with a tiny but perfectly formed lady who I could 'manage' very nicely, but also remember a 6.1" girlfriend (an inch taller than me) whose legs went on like the M1.

East London

"Was happy with my height until I read through this thread "

Why? I'm not saying I'm not attracted to short men.

2 of my oldest buddies are shorter than me.

You shouldn't worry in the slightest!

You really have nothing to worry about in the slightest, I prefer men just a little taller than me and not over 6ft. Everyone's different

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

The views of the forum don’t represent the views of the rest of Fab. Don’t sweat it

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

In my view....

Everything else matters. If I'm not attracted to the person it wouldn't make a difference how tall they were.

Even though I do seem to have a "type", I've been attracted to men who don't fit that type in the slightest.

Posh

"Was happy with my height until I read through this thread

You shouldn't worry in the slightest!"

Agreed!!! Height isn’t a end all factor, if someone I have chemistry with, happens to also be super tall, great. I’ve had amazing sex and chemistry with 5’9” guys too x

And I’d take a 5’9” guy I like over Peter Crouch

Also Jack Grealish, is 5’10” x and I am totally in awe with Jack

Agreed!!! Height isn’t a end all factor, if someone I have chemistry with, happens to also be super tall, great. I’ve had amazing sex and chemistry with 5’9” guys too x

Also Jack Grealish, is 5’10” x and I am totally in awe with Jack "

So if a guy came along who was 5'10" and looked like Jack it would be !

Mayfair

This is what I would call the epigram of the ungrateful git.

Orpington

Also Jack Grealish, is 5’10” x and I am totally in awe with Jack "

But your thread makes it look like height is the end all factor, like it's the make or break factor ... I'm sure you will disagree with that, but from my point of view and by reading your post, it does give me that impression...and than you have so many other women on the thread commenting with the exact same thing, which only strengthens that perception.

Height is a deal breaker for me! I’d rather not tower over whoever I’m with

Liverpool

I'm 6ft 1" and it's made little to no difference or any impact upon the vast majority of attention I get. Here or out there in the people outside world.

I’ve met both taller and not as tall as me, if I’m honest I prefer them to be a bit taller, but I’m 5’6 so not particularly tall.

Nope, maybe I am unusual but I don't like a huge height difference in my partners.

I like to be able to look them in the eye without having to crick my neck, and as for kissing, it's so much easier when they are your height.

So if a guy came along who was 5'10" and looked like Jack it would be ! "

Totally

Both 5'7 but I was 6ft when I met her , guess that's what 30 yrs of marriage does to you

By *llegroCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I agree, OP. Height and perceived physical strength is sexy, and that's probably down to feeling protected.

But your thread makes it look like height is the end all factor, like it's the make or break factor ... I'm sure you will disagree with that, but from my point of view and by reading your post, it does give me that impression...and than you have so many other women on the thread commenting with the exact same thing, which only strengthens that perception. "

No, definitely not. It’s a bonus tho…Like it is a turn on if he’s a lot taller, and there’s that height difference, but other things are important. Like chemistry is important, he has to be nice and treat me nice, also I’d take someone shorter and athletic with a nice face. Compared to someone who’s super tall but I don’t find particularly attractive.

Someone who’s 6’4” isn’t just gonna win me cos he’s tall.

But say someone like Jacob Elordi, who’s 6’5” and fit. He’d be one type of guys that I find the most physically attractive according to my taste.

Surely everyone has an idea of their top tier type

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

I completely agree I love a big height difference love short girls

6 2

"I completely agree I love a big height difference love short girls "

Hiiiii

milton keynes

"I completely agree I love a big height difference love short girls

Hiiiii "

Haha hi

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr southend

6ft3/6ft4 here and have always found shorter women so damn attractive

Berkshire

This is what I would call the epigram of the ungrateful git. "

I know where that trombone needs to go mate!!

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Being tall for guys is a bit like ladies having big boobs.

It is an obvious visual cue, but doesn't mean that if you are a doosh, you can't put people off.

It is very masculine, but does not guarantee that type of person.

What about the other way? Im 5ft 10 and love a tall lady...anyone who is 5 ft8 and above love the confidence...and the legs!

Mayfair

I know where that trombone needs to go mate!! "

If you're going to block me at least have the savvy to identify the correct musical instrument: it's a trumpet, not a "trombone".

If you're going to block me at least have the savvy to identify the correct musical instrument: it's a trumpet, not a "trombone"."

Boys! Ffs

milton keynes

If you're going to block me at least have the savvy to identify the correct musical instrument: it's a trumpet, not a "trombone".

Boys! Ffs "

Yeah come on girls calm down

Boys! Ffs

Yeah come on girls calm down "

It's not big and it's not clever

milton keynes

Boys! Ffs

It's not big and it's not clever "

I know right

Boys! Ffs

I know right "

I'm fairly sure they're not listening. Rats.

Or

milton keynes

Boys! Ffs

I know right

Or "

Is that Ferrets haha

Boys! Ffs

I know right

Or

Is that Ferrets haha "

Yup. Newly discovered emoji along with

I like a guy to be taller, however I am 5ft8 and wear ankle boots with a 3" heel lol

Liverpool

Well guys, you now all know what the solution is, start wearing heels to make yourselves taller

"Well guys, you now all know what the solution is, start wearing heels to make yourselves taller "

!!!

milton keynes

"Well guys, you now all know what the solution is, start wearing heels to make yourselves taller "

Should they wear a hand bag too haha

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I can't think of many more things that are as sexy as a tall man towering over me!

milton keynes

"I can't think of many more things that are as sexy as a tall man towering over me! "

Damn I'm too young

Mayfair

Boys! Ffs

I know right

I'm fairly sure they're not listening. Rats."

I'm listening, however I'm just mesmerised by that between your legs.

I'm 6ft 5 I'm usually taller than most people.

Boys! Ffs

I know right

I'm listening, however I'm just mesmerised by that between your legs. "

That's no that's just a very naughty boy!!

milton keynes

Boys! Ffs

I know right

I'm listening, however I'm just mesmerised by that between your legs.

That's no that's just a very naughty boy!!"

Now I'm confused

Can I point out that Jack Grealish is only 5ft 7 inches. Maybe you need a name change?

Can I point out that Jack Grealish is only 5ft 7 inches. Maybe you need a name change?

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I wonder why these posts about height always put a smile on my face. At 6'1" I'm glad I don't have any of Ronnie Corbett's genetic make up, not to mention the that not having a waistline like Bernard Manning, or a head that looks like a tyre that would fail the MOT comes in very handy in this weird and wonderful world of cyberspace courtship.

"I wonder why these posts about height always put a smile on my face. At 6'1" I'm glad I don't have any of Ronnie Corbett's genetic make up, not to mention the that not having a waistline like Bernard Manning, or a head that looks like a tyre that would fail the MOT comes in very handy in this weird and wonderful world of cyberspace courtship. "

It's a very smug comment when other men aren't feeling so great about this thread

I'm just under 6'2" and my ex wife was 4'10" It is nice to feel protective but her ladyship is 5'8" and I feel like that with her - though perhaps a little less so when she's in her stilettos and at eye level.

Mostly the height difference with my ex made hugging or having a kiss difficult - maybe that's why she went off kissing me so soon

Mr

"I'm just under 6'2" and my ex wife was 4'10" It is nice to feel protective but her ladyship is 5'8" and I feel like that with her - though perhaps a little less so when she's in her stilettos and at eye level.

Mostly the height difference with my ex made hugging or having a kiss difficult - maybe that's why she went off kissing me so soon

Mr"

I think people go off kissing because it's intimate and there is something else going on. My ex wouldn't kiss me for years. Very close in height.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

"I wonder why these posts about height always put a smile on my face. At 6'1" I'm glad I don't have any of Ronnie Corbett's genetic make up, not to mention the that not having a waistline like Bernard Manning, or a head that looks like a tyre that would fail the MOT comes in very handy in this weird and wonderful world of cyberspace courtship.

It's a very smug comment when other men aren't feeling so great about this thread "

Would you say that to a woman celebrating her curves on a BBW appreciation thread, even though some slimmer ladies may be feeling a bit under appreciated?

Every *person* has beauty, not just every woman. I think it's great that this chap has self confidence and isn't afraid to show it.

"I wonder why these posts about height always put a smile on my face. At 6'1" I'm glad I don't have any of Ronnie Corbett's genetic make up, not to mention the that not having a waistline like Bernard Manning, or a head that looks like a tyre that would fail the MOT comes in very handy in this weird and wonderful world of cyberspace courtship.

It's a very smug comment when other men aren't feeling so great about this thread

Would you say that to a woman celebrating her curves on a BBW appreciation thread, even though some slimmer ladies may be feeling a bit under appreciated?

Every *person* has beauty, not just every woman. I think it's great that this chap has self confidence and isn't afraid to show it. "

No I wouldn't say it to anyone else. Maybe try the green arrow.

On the basis of this thread, I can say one thing...

It's a good job I shag blokes