FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pissed as a fart

Pissed as a fart

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's been a rather shite few weeks, I won't bore you with it but its not great atm. My inbox is currently yellow, should I reply now when I actually have a minute to myself or wait until sober me kicks in?????????

Also theres not enough wine in the house and I want to dance, flirt and kiss everyone right now.

What are you lot like after a few drinkies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am quite a lovely d*unk, I must admit. I don’t forget my manners, and I am cheerful and chatty.

Only thing is, I really do crash and burn. One minute I’m the life and soul, the next I’m staggering off to bed

Oh, and really sorry things are tough at the moment. Hope it improves soon I’d definitely wait before sending the messages though

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

"Only thing is, I really do crash and burn. One minute I’m the life and soul, the next I’m staggering off to bed "

That's exactly what I'm like too lol. Absolutely fine, having a great time, switch flips, nope need my bed now!

"Only thing is, I really do crash and burn. One minute I’m the life and soul, the next I’m staggering off to bed

That's exactly what I'm like too lol. Absolutely fine, having a great time, switch flips, nope need my bed now!"

By *ingerbeardman-Man  over a year ago

Sutton-in-Ashfield

I'm pretty hyper when I've been drinking. Especially if there's music playing! I do get flirty after too many though!

I’m sorry you’re having a hard time at the moment op.

I softened my view of my problems for too long with alcohol. I’m sober now.

"It's been a rather shite few weeks, I won't bore you with it but its not great atm. My inbox is currently yellow, should I reply now when I actually have a minute to myself or wait until sober me kicks in?????????

Also theres not enough wine in the house and I want to dance, flirt and kiss everyone right now.

What are you lot like after a few drinkies?"

I’d say don’t reply just now - have fun in the forums instead. Sober you might look back and go whaaaaaatthefuckhaveisaid

Another in the crash and burn category here … that last little drink (usually some tit saying let’s do shots ) that seemed a good idea at the time but wasn’t lol x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I’m sorry you’re having a hard time at the moment op.

I softened my view of my problems for too long with alcohol. I’m sober now. "

Good on you, I think I possibly need to take a leaf out of your book but I have zero will power. I'm functioning and honestly feel more like myself when I drink, it's odd, I honestly can't see my petfect place without a glass of wine in my hand.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"It's been a rather shite few weeks, I won't bore you with it but its not great atm. My inbox is currently yellow, should I reply now when I actually have a minute to myself or wait until sober me kicks in?????????

What are you lot like after a few drinkies?"

I fall asleep

By *aretobareCouple  over a year ago

Central Portugal

Come over here OP not only is it beautiful and sunny but the wine is great and a liar at our meal today was 3 euros. The Ginja (cherry liquor) is made within 2 km of us and beer everywhere is between 1 euro and 50 cents - we don't drink too often but it is so lovely to go out and have change from 10 euros.

"I’m sorry you’re having a hard time at the moment op.

I softened my view of my problems for too long with alcohol. I’m sober now.

Good on you, I think I possibly need to take a leaf out of your book but I have zero will power. I'm functioning and honestly feel more like myself when I drink, it's odd, I honestly can't see my petfect place without a glass of wine in my hand. "

I was the same. Every good thing involved a drink.

Now it doesn’t. I don’t miss it one little bit. I refuse to say I’m teetotal but when I do have a drink in my hand I find myself putting it down and leaving it.

» Add a new message to this topic