FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Veris!

Veris!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quick question I tend to stay away from profiles with no veris, think a lot do, but have a fabber telling me verified as has that green circle with tick on it. Is that verified, no published veri on profile?? Intrigued!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Green circle means verified by in person meet.

Green flag is photo verified by Admin.

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

Yes, OP, green circle with white tick means the person is verified. They either chose not to publish the veri or the person/people who verified them left the site.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

If they have a green tick then they are verified but have chosen the option to not show the verification or even the verification summary.

The circle with the tick is a veri from another profile. The flag is photo veri. People can choose to show the text of the veri if they want, but also if the person who verid them has left then they won't have the option to publish the veri text.

The person we met has left fab so I can only show the green tick (or summary but I don't as people seemed to think it was OK to veri me as cam when I've never been on cam )

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"If they have a green tick then they are verified but have chosen the option to not show the verification or even the verification summary. "

"The circle with the tick is a veri from another profile. The flag is photo veri. People can choose to show the text of the veri if they want, but also if the person who verid them has left then they won't have the option to publish the veri text.

The person we met has left fab so I can only show the green tick (or summary but I don't as people seemed to think it was OK to veri me as cam when I've never been on cam ) "

Thanks, and shout when you next on cam!! Love the pics!!

"The circle with the tick is a veri from another profile. The flag is photo veri. People can choose to show the text of the veri if they want, but also if the person who verid them has left then they won't have the option to publish the veri text.

The person we met has left fab so I can only show the green tick (or summary but I don't as people seemed to think it was OK to veri me as cam when I've never been on cam )

Thanks, and shout when you next on cam!! Love the pics!!"

I don't cam

also to most on fab cam veris mean nothing all the prove is your a real person nothing else most want meet veri's as it provides proof that people meet ...most of the time

Veris don't prove anything.

Personally I think there should be a separate cam verification symbol as to me they don’t mean anything.

I might of been harsh on the fabber, but ultra wary. Had what appeared genuine profile with veris the other day, turns out not, then disgraceful requests and insinuations!! Won't say what, but it's a minefield!!

"Veris don't prove anything."

Agree, have a look at my next message!! There are fakes on here, and a fake will verify a fake etc....

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Personally I think there should be a separate cam verification symbol as to me they don’t mean anything."

To me, a cam veri proves the person purporting to be a female in the profile, is actually a female at least

but fakes are so easy to spot or workout its so easy to spot the real people on here

Penrith

"but fakes are so easy to spot or workout its so easy to spot the real people on here"

Less of a fake if they’re moving on cam lol

"Personally I think there should be a separate cam verification symbol as to me they don’t mean anything.

To me, a cam veri proves the person purporting to be a female in the profile, is actually a female at least "

From what I’ve read and seen I wouldn’t trust them…

Penrith

"Personally I think there should be a separate cam verification symbol as to me they don’t mean anything.

To me, a cam veri proves the person purporting to be a female in the profile, is actually a female at least

From what I’ve read and seen I wouldn’t trust them…"

It also works for a ‘couple’ with no meet veris; if they both show themselves on cam, at least they’ve proved they are an actual couple, and not just yet another closet gay hoping for cock pics……?

Thanks, and shout when you next on cam!! Love the pics!!"

Apologies, misread your message!!

So, seems most agree that veris prove not a lot! Cams definitely show genuine, also show fakes! Is it me or how many "couples" on cam turn out to be blokes getting off!

So how do we prove. I've had loads of instances where I've suggested send a non nude pic, not even with face in, just holding a piece of paper with a number I picked. I'd do same.

Suggested that loads!! Have a guess (bearing in mind these fabbers put nude, serial pics on profile) how many could do it!!

Am I wrong?

"So, seems most agree that veris prove not a lot! Cams definitely show genuine, also show fakes! Is it me or how many "couples" on cam turn out to be blokes getting off!

So how do we prove. I've had loads of instances where I've suggested send a non nude pic, not even with face in, just holding a piece of paper with a number I picked. I'd do same.

Suggested that loads!! Have a guess (bearing in mind these fabbers put nude, serial pics on profile) how many could do it!!

Am I wrong?"

maybe and just a maybe if so many men did not fuck about it would not be such a problem for men ie men pretending to be women or couples ..also maybe those you have asked for pics from were not interested ...

we stopped looking for women and couples on here years ago infact on the big site before fab came along due to the amount of messing we found it so much easier in clubs for couples and if i wanted a woman then a night out in a gay club/pub worked so we only use fab for meeting guys and as said so easy to spot the messers n fakes because the good guys get it right and there are 1,000s of good guys with real veri's

"So, seems most agree that veris prove not a lot! Cams definitely show genuine, also show fakes! Is it me or how many "couples" on cam turn out to be blokes getting off!

Am I wrong?

maybe and just a maybe if so many men did not fuck about it would not be such a problem for men ie men pretending to be women or couples ..also maybe those you have asked for pics from were not interested ...

we stopped looking for women and couples on here years ago infact on the big site before fab came along due to the amount of messing we found it so much easier in clubs for couples and if i wanted a woman then a night out in a gay club/pub worked so we only use fab for meeting guys and as said so easy to spot the messers n fakes because the good guys get it right and there are 1,000s of good guys with real veri's"

That is the issue, too many fakes. And those I asked for veri pics were from profiles that wanted to meet/ indulge as such, but couldn't prove genuine. They were never going to happen.

Guys wanting pics!!

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

Perhaps it should be that only paid up site supporters can give verifications.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We don't give much credence to veri's and in fact have met noobs with no veri's at all.

Connection is everything and there are usually signs if something is amiss.

C

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

OP - you messaged us wanting to do a tribute. You didn’t mention wanting verification, you didn’t doubt we were a genuine couple. You just wanted to do the tribute. It was only after we hadn’t responded to your message (a mere day or two later!) that you then accused my husband of being fake because we don’t have any verifications on our profile. I pointed out to you that 1- we are VERY new to the site and to the scene so of course we haven’t met anyone yet, 2- veris can be faked and I wouldn’t put much credence in them and 3- we ARE photo verified by admin as a COUPLE. I asked you to explain how that could be faked, you didn’t. In stead you went on some rant about how the site is full of fakes and we’re being naive to think there aren’t any, we didn’t say there weren’t fakes - we just said we aren’t fake. You asked us what we had to do to become verified as a couple - my husband explained it to you. Still you didn’t apologise for your needless accusation. You didn’t mention wanting us to verify for you as you have on this post but out of the kindness of our hearts, we went to the effort of making you your very own super special photo which we messaged to you as your own personal verification that we are indeed a couple.

You still didn’t apologise for the needless accusation you aimed at my husband, something you only did when we hadn’t responded to your initial message about a tribute. A tribute you were very happy to send without once questioning whether we were a genuine couple. You actually went on to say that you would explain to us why we were being naive and we basically needed to open our eyes and when you had time, you would message us in great detail about why we were wrong.

We weren’t wrong though were we.

Here’s an idea - if you think people are fake, if you think they’ve managed to con the admins or circumvent the websites actual verification system then maybe don’t contact them? If you don’t trust those without verifications from other users then don’t message people who don’t have them? If you suspect a couple is actually just a single male, don’t interact with them?

I’m intrigued as to why you think it is your mission to police a website that has perfectly adequate admin and is full of fully grown adults capable of doing their own checks and safe guarding.

I’ll take that apology now.

Thanks.

C (wife)

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Also: ALL of your verifications are web cam. So you demanded something of us to prove we are genuine when you don’t even meet the same criteria because web cam doesn’t mean genuine.

C

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

*whistles*

"*whistles*"

I’ll whistle with ya ...

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

It's not compulsory to show ones privates.

shits creek

"*whistles*

I’ll whistle with ya ... "

Give a little whistle ... whoo whooooooo, give a little whistle

Where did you go fuckface? All OK?

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

They may he hiding their verifications for their own reasons, or they may have only been verified by one person who has subsequently left the site (verifications dissappear when that happens) so it appears as though they have none to display.

"*whistles*

I’ll whistle with ya ...

Where did you go fuckface? All OK?"

Had to visit the real world for a bit .. Unplug my head from being a fuck face I guess lol ..

yeah/ No

Hope you’re good !

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

"OP - you messaged us wanting to do a tribute. You didn’t mention wanting verification, you didn’t doubt we were a genuine couple. You just wanted to do the tribute. It was only after we hadn’t responded to your message (a mere day or two later!) that you then accused my husband of being fake because we don’t have any verifications on our profile. I pointed out to you that 1- we are VERY new to the site and to the scene so of course we haven’t met anyone yet, 2- veris can be faked and I wouldn’t put much credence in them and 3- we ARE photo verified by admin as a COUPLE. I asked you to explain how that could be faked, you didn’t. In stead you went on some rant about how the site is full of fakes and we’re being naive to think there aren’t any, we didn’t say there weren’t fakes - we just said we aren’t fake. You asked us what we had to do to become verified as a couple - my husband explained it to you. Still you didn’t apologise for your needless accusation. You didn’t mention wanting us to verify for you as you have on this post but out of the kindness of our hearts, we went to the effort of making you your very own super special photo which we messaged to you as your own personal verification that we are indeed a couple.

You still didn’t apologise for the needless accusation you aimed at my husband, something you only did when we hadn’t responded to your initial message about a tribute. A tribute you were very happy to send without once questioning whether we were a genuine couple. You actually went on to say that you would explain to us why we were being naive and we basically needed to open our eyes and when you had time, you would message us in great detail about why we were wrong.

We weren’t wrong though were we.

Here’s an idea - if you think people are fake, if you think they’ve managed to con the admins or circumvent the websites actual verification system then maybe don’t contact them? If you don’t trust those without verifications from other users then don’t message people who don’t have them? If you suspect a couple is actually just a single male, don’t interact with them?

I’m intrigued as to why you think it is your mission to police a website that has perfectly adequate admin and is full of fully grown adults capable of doing their own checks and safe guarding.

I’ll take that apology now.

Thanks.

C (wife)

"

shits creek

"*whistles*

I’ll whistle with ya ...

Had to visit the real world for a bit .. Unplug my head from being a fuck face I guess lol ..

yeah/ No

Hope you’re good ! "

Well, inbox is always open. You're a misunderstood nugget

"*whistles*

I’ll whistle with ya ...

yeah/ No

Hope you’re good !

Well, inbox is always open. You're a misunderstood nugget "

"We don't give much credence to veri's and in fact have met noobs with no veri's at all.

Connection is everything and there are usually signs if something is amiss.

C"

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Am I wrong?"

I wouldn't send a pic to prove to anyone I'm real and someone demanding one would be told to take a running jump.I don't need to prove anything to anyone on here if they don't like it they can move on.

I find the whole fake accusations get thrown around a lot when others won't jump through hoops for them.

The actual fake profiles are easily spotted anyhow by the pics and the way they talk a lot of the time. If you find you are constantly being fooled by actual fake profiles then maybe you look at the way you use fab .But calling people fake because they won't jump through hoops is pretty petty no one has to prove anything to you or anyone on here if you don't like that then just move on .

» Add a new message to this topic