FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The struggle is real

The struggle is real

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I struggle with people on here sometimes, the one's that go out their way to hurt people. Random messages from strangers that attack you for no reason and do their best to drag you down. I'm annoyed with myself for being bothered but sometimes when your already down, that kick can hurt a little bit more.

If you can be anything in this world, just be kind.

That is all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fully support you! Can’t say I’m overly bothered but I guess the ladies get it a lot more.

Sorry for the dicks on here xxx

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I get them daily.

Literally people I've never spoken to or crossed words with giving me grief.

I could understand if I'd got shitty with them in a thread but these are people who've simply come across my profile and decided it's their duty to message me and get their feelings about me off their chest.

Don't be annoyed at your self for being a caring soul. The world needs people like you, who are kind caring and sensitive.

Just remember, it's people like them that remind us all of why people like u are needed.

They spread harm and malice with a sprinkle of hate.

We spread happiness and cheer and undo their hard work. So they hate us.

Keep being you.

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

I will never understand why in the middle of a normal conversation about regular stuff in which they sent the first message you get blocked for no reason whatsoever and you are left wondering what you did wrong. Or the one where they send you an absolute horrible abusive message and block you.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

These eejits, or what I term them - Muppets - are really just spineless, sad individuals who hide behind their keyboards, thinking they're correct.

It's their problem, not you!

As I've viewed other people like yourself say in the past, the BLOCK link is often the most used part of the site!!

You are far, far better than these insignificant "others".

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

What random strangers think or say about me on here is like water of a ducks back. Its nothing I've not heard before. Doubt they would ever have the courage to say it to my face. Keyboard warriors!

Thanks all, I just can handle it some days better than others I guess.. but I will never understand it.

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

"I struggle with people on here sometimes, the one's that go out their way to hurt people. Random messages from strangers that attack you for no reason and do their best to drag you down. I'm annoyed with myself for being bothered but sometimes when your already down, that kick can hurt a little bit more.

That is all."

To wilfully go out of your way to be nasty to someone is a level of spite that I'll never understand. It shows a massive personality defect to put it mildly.

My great niece has a top which says "Be nice, always" something that a fair few people need to do.

"Thanks all, I just can handle it some days better than others I guess.. but I will never understand it."

I completely empathise. Have you amended your message filters to site supporter, verified, public photos only? It helps - doesn’t stop all, but most x

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I struggle with people on here sometimes, the one's that go out their way to hurt people. Random messages from strangers that attack you for no reason and do their best to drag you down. I'm annoyed with myself for being bothered but sometimes when your already down, that kick can hurt a little bit more.

That is all."

you have lovely kissable lips. Xx

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

That is all."

I'm lucky in that I have a very thick skin so personal insults are water off a ducks back, but I understand why some people get upset.

Just remember though that only weak people insult others online. Face to face they're shrinking violets and the anonymity of hurling abuse via the keyboard is the only way they can feel powerful.

It's very sad really.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Agree, no need for any of that

If you don't like something on a profile, pass them by, don't be that person that makes them feel shit for no reason.

Unfortunately some people are wired nasty. Try and ignore them your better than they are

I said no to a guy today, and now he's trying to convince me he knows who I am.

It's a bit odd.

People can be utter dicks, especially when they can hide behind a keyboard.

You are hilarious, fuck em!!

By *ig bear 65Man  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

The people that do that tend to be the ones with problems themselves.just know you can only be you and thats all that matters.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"I get them daily.

I could understand if I'Id got shitty with them in a thread but these are people who've simply come across my profile and decided it's their duty to message me and get their feelings about me off their chest."

They are twisted fuckers peachy. Fuck them all. Just block the twats.

I’m sorry this happened .

It’s their issue and not yours, but sometimes it’s hard to remember that, when you’re feeling vulnerable.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"I said no to a guy today, and now he's trying to convince me he knows who I am.

It's a bit odd. "

I've had that. He told me he knows who I am, he will track down my address and will turn up at my door, and tell all my family and friends about me swinging. Of course it never happened but it's unnerving.

Hope you're ok OP and anyone else who is getting grief.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

A twat is a twat but like others have said abuse from anonymous people on the internet is as worthless as their validation.

It's not easy to ignore at times and especially in the forums when the game players get involved and tell us all to embrace the community spirit and support each other while simultaneously throwing grenades from one of their lesser known profiles.

Thank you everyone, was just having a bit of a moment yesterday, I'm okay now. Let's celebrate all the good people on here instead

"Thank you everyone, was just having a bit of a moment yesterday, I'm okay now. Let's celebrate all the good people on here instead "

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

"Thank you everyone, was just having a bit of a moment yesterday, I'm okay now. Let's celebrate all the good people on here instead "

Of which you are one hunny.

By the way, I love the "Idon'twantyourpenis" line in your profile, it really made me laugh x

"Thank you everyone, was just having a bit of a moment yesterday, I'm okay now. Let's celebrate all the good people on here instead

Of which you are one hunny.

By the way, I love the "Idon'twantyourpenis" line in your profile, it really made me laugh x "

just being honest

I’m sorry lovely, people can be truly horrid! It doesn’t happen to me often at all, but when it does, it really annoys me and drags me down.

Sending you a big hug, and don’t let the fuckers get to you. They don’t deserve u anyway

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Never let the ignorant few ruin things. I have no idea why anyone would do this to you OP

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

This site taught me the meaning of a phrase I heard years ago

“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”

Keyboard warriors.. I get what you mean, some days I can deal with them and others they just get under your skin, those days are the block button days or even hide profile for a few hours..

when it’s easier to deal with, Stay true to you and ignore the wind up merchants who have nothing better to do with their time x

By *aountyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's the internet era. I just discover it. At the start it did annoy me that people could be so rude towards each other, not only on this site but also on other non meeting site in comments section.Some people feel they are entitled to anything nowdays and allow themselves to behave the way they feel under cover of anonymity. Now I'm use to it and if someone become rude or look for an argument in any way, I just don't engage into it at all and I don't block them either, just forget about them.

There's over 30 000 users on this site every day, you'll always have a lot of bad apples. We got some as men, so I can't even imagine as women.

Anyway don't beat yourself up, it looks like you have a nice personality so try to move on from the baddies and enjoy your time with the goodies, there's also plenty of them here

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

This is why I block messages from Newbies, no profile pics, non verified and non site supporter, it stopped all of the abusive messages completely

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I hear ya OP it’s a daily struggle of internet trolls and bullying.

Filtering has helped me slightly. Still get the odd one come through each day.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Happens alot! And tbh its women as much as men I find! If u cant say something nice be quiet I say! Peace and love x

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

It's not nice and just demonstrates how insecure they are, that they feel the need to pull others down. Hope you're ok lovely don't let them get you down

By *lectrumMan  over a year ago

south shields

Touché

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You do have to wonder what people are thinking of - be careful and block any harassment, straight away!!

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Sorry to hear that o/p just block. You are doing the right thing by venting your frustration and annoyance over this here.

By *tokeman4str8funMan  over a year ago

clayton, newcastle

That is all."

Don't get why ppl have to be like that.

If it's not worth saying, don't say it at all.

And on here to?

Shame on them

By *tokeman4str8funMan  over a year ago

clayton, newcastle

"I get them daily.

I could understand if I'd got shitty with them in a thread but these are people who've simply come across my profile and decided it's their duty to message me and get their feelings about me off their chest."

Your awesome though, I don't get why anyone say anything bad to you or anyone else on here.

Thought this site be free from all that crap

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

[Removed by poster at 25/01/22 13:39:49]

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I get them daily.

I could understand if I'd got shitty with them in a thread but these are people who've simply come across my profile and decided it's their duty to message me and get their feelings about me off their chest.

Your awesome though, I don't get why anyone say anything bad to you or anyone else on here.

Thought this site be free from all that crap"

Take offence at my profile text don't they, and instead of scrolling on by they take their frustration out on me personally.

The most common ranty ones I get are told are:

I'm a psychopath

I've no right to be here and people like me are not wanted here

I'm a brat who needs a dick to put me right

My attitude makes me ugly

Don't get me wrong I get more trying to get in my minge than be mean, but rarely a day goes by where there's not a nasty one amongst them, from people I didn't even know existed, who know nothing of me other than what they've just seen on my profile.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

It blows my mind that there are a small coterie of people who get their kicks this way. Their lives must be horrible.

I got one the other day calling me fat. No shit Sherlock, thanks for letting me know as I hadn't noticed.

Be cognizant of your mental health and if this site does more bad than good then delete your account. You wouldn't do a physical activity that caused you pain.

By *ets DanceCouple  over a year ago

Brixworth

"It blows my mind that there are a small coterie of people who get their kicks this way. Their lives must be horrible.

I got one the other day calling me fat. No shit Sherlock, thanks for letting me know as I hadn't noticed.

Be cognizant of your mental health and if this site does more bad than good then delete your account. You wouldn't do a physical activity that caused you pain.

"

Delete.. block….next

Thank you all lovely people Luckily the good people outway the bad, that's all that matters

I hate this shit. We all know it's them not you, but it's still shitty to get these messages innit.

Im' glad you're doing better. Look at all these lovely people on this thread. I feel better for reading the posts

"I get them daily.

Thought this site be free from all that crap

Take offence at my profile text don't they, and instead of scrolling on by they take their frustration out on me personally.

The most common ranty ones I get are told are:

I'm a psychopath

I've no right to be here and people like me are not wanted here

I'm a brat who needs a dick to put me right

My attitude makes me ugly

Don't get me wrong I get more trying to get in my minge than be mean, but rarely a day goes by where there's not a nasty one amongst them, from people I didn't even know existed, who know nothing of me other than what they've just seen on my profile."

I must admit I have been trying to get into your knickers. It was proving to be too hard though so I just went and bought my own

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

That is all."

And already you are a far better person than them. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic