FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Medical Emergency at Football...

Medical Emergency at Football...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ooo wet tight horny OP   Woman  over a year ago

lancashire

I'm sat watching the Blackburn v Middles-borough game, the game has just been stopped due to a 'Medical Emergency' with a fan in the crowd...thank fully the fan has remained conceous and has been wheeled out of the ground by staff. It just has me thinking of how many 'medical emergency's' there has been recently at Football games involving fans, of course we have had the Footballers them selves too. I don't ever remember anything like this in all the years I've been watching Football. What's every one else's thoughts on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm sat watching the Blackburn v Middles-borough game, the game has just been stopped due to a 'Medical Emergency' with a fan in the crowd...thank fully the fan has remained conceous and has been wheeled out of the ground by staff. It just has me thinking of how many 'medical emergency's' there has been recently at Football games involving fans, of course we have had the Footballers them selves too. I don't ever remember anything like this in all the years I've been watching Football. What's every one else's thoughts on this?"

Are they Covid related?

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

My kids are watching - eldest came to tell me.

1 team’s supporter was shouting at them tophurry up!! Disgraceful behaviour

J x

lancashire

"I'm sat watching the Blackburn v Middles-borough game, the game has just been stopped due to a 'Medical Emergency' with a fan in the crowd...thank fully the fan has remained conceous and has been wheeled out of the ground by staff. It just has me thinking of how many 'medical emergency's' there has been recently at Football games involving fans, of course we have had the Footballers them selves too. I don't ever remember anything like this in all the years I've been watching Football. What's every one else's thoughts on this?

Are they Covid related?"

This we don't know...would be interesting to see whether they have had the jabs or not...or if they have recently had covid.!!

lancashire

"My kids are watching - eldest came to tell me.

1 team’s supporter was shouting at them tophurry up!! Disgraceful behaviour

J x"

Ohhh I didn't hear that and the commentators haven't mentioned it...that is shocking and disgracefull behavour

Too much of a coincidence not to be in some way.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Too much of a coincidence not to be in some way."

Apparently he’s a big chap so could be a variety of reasons. And you have to shownCovid passes to get in to matches at the moment

J x

I think it’s more to do with being more aware of the risks now and the team medical staff being prepared to help. I’ve been going to football matches for years and have seen a fair few medical emergencies happening while the match carried on as normal so no one would know it was happening unless you were sat close to it. It’s only recently that they’ve started stopping the matches when they happen, and I’m glad they’ve started doing it.

lancashire

"Too much of a coincidence not to be in some way.

Apparently he’s a big chap so could be a variety of reasons. And you have to shownCovid passes to get in to matches at the moment

J x"

Think he'll be ok. Just so many in the past few years.

lancashire

"I think it’s more to do with being more aware of the risks now and the team medical staff being prepared to help. I’ve been going to football matches for years and have seen a fair few medical emergencies happening while the match carried on as normal so no one would know it was happening unless you were sat close to it. It’s only recently that they’ve started stopping the matches when they happen, and I’m glad they’ve started doing it. "

Maybe your right then, and yes stopping the game is the right thing to do so that person can get the help needed with out any delay.

» Add a new message to this topic