FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Puppet master

Puppet master

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess peach OP   Woman  over a year ago

shits creek

Anyone else watched it on Netflix?

I've got pure rage.

And sad, I've got sad too.

Now. Given what's known about his past, given what's known about coercive control surely, SURELY, the authorities can do something?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm going to check it out

shits creek

"I'm going to check it out"

Let me know what you think. It's only 3 episodes

Crazy isn’t it, mad how someone can manipulate people like that and for so long. I feel so sorry for the brother and sister who’s Mom’s with him at the moment. Although his current partner is saying she isn’t being held against her will and therefore there’s not much the police can do about it I still think they could look into it and and at least try to locate her and talk to her. Going by his previous actions it’s hard to believe he isn’t doing the same thing again.

shits creek

"Crazy isn’t it, mad how someone can manipulate people like that and for so long. I feel so sorry for the brother and sister who’s Mom’s with him at the moment. Although his current partner is saying she isn’t being held against her will and therefore there’s not much the police can do about it I still think they could look into it and and at least try to locate her and talk to her. Going by his previous actions it’s hard to believe he isn’t doing the same thing again. "

Exactly. Fear is a massive controller. The fact that other people were literally living in fear with nothing, nothing at all not even an identity should make them see that just asking a question isn't gonna get them the truth. He may aswell have had a gun to her head even if he wasn't with her at the time they asked.

By *orruptionandliesMan  over a year ago

leeds

Completely bizarre how a known criminal can just continue with out any known consequences

shits creek

"Completely bizarre how a known criminal can just continue with out any known consequences "

Sickening isn't it. So sad.

"Completely bizarre how a known criminal can just continue with out any known consequences "

If a convicted sex offender started hanging around schools they’d do something about it rather than wait for an offence to be committed, so I don’t see why it’s any different when a convicted conman is behaving in exactly the same way as what he was convicted for. I realise that they can’t take any chances when it comes to sex offenders and probably have more freedom to arrest them just on suspicion but still...

Oh, I haven’t heard of this. Will look it up.

shits creek

"Oh, I haven’t heard of this. Will look it up."

It will blow your mind

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I watched this yest peach,

What a vile individual

I hope that the mum can be found and goes back to her children.

» Add a new message to this topic