FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wi fi controlled toys

Wi fi controlled toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uliette500 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull

My Dom is considering investing in a toy for me that he can control from his phone when we are not together. It needs to be discreet and as quiet as possible.

Does anyone have any recommendations please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

LoveHoney usually has some.

By *iss_Juicy79Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Lovense toys are good

I like both Lovense and We-vibe and I slightly prefer the Lovense ones.

Just be aware, none of the ones I've tried have been silent. Someone in the same room would hear them.

Hull

"I like both Lovense and We-vibe and I slightly prefer the Lovense ones.

Just be aware, none of the ones I've tried have been silent. Someone in the same room would hear them. "

Something to bear in mind. Thanks

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I like lovense. I've got the lush2. It's not silent, but it is quietish - certainly the quietest remote vibe I've used. It can also be set to noise reactive, so it only buzzes when there's enough background noise to cover it.

Whether the noise is audible will depend on the level of background noise but also what you're sitting on. I once sat on a metal chair and when it buzzed the rattle was very noisy indeed. A padded office chair provides a bit of soundproofing.

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"I like lovense. I've got the lush2. It's not silent, but it is quietish - certainly the quietest remote vibe I've used. It can also be set to noise reactive, so it only buzzes when there's enough background noise to cover it.

Whether the noise is audible will depend on the level of background noise but also what you're sitting on. I once sat on a metal chair and when it buzzed the rattle was very noisy indeed. A padded office chair provides a bit of soundproofing."

Note to self, listen out for a buzzing noise in the office.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

"I like lovense. I've got the lush2. It's not silent, but it is quietish - certainly the quietest remote vibe I've used. It can also be set to noise reactive, so it only buzzes when there's enough background noise to cover it.

Whether the noise is audible will depend on the level of background noise but also what you're sitting on. I once sat on a metal chair and when it buzzed the rattle was very noisy indeed. A padded office chair provides a bit of soundproofing.

Note to self, listen out for a buzzing noise in the office. "

I was just thinking the same thing ...lol

By *ysyphusMan  over a year ago

Starbase K-7

I have a remote control Aston Martin. Does that count?

Was in Ann summers today apparently there’s a toy that can be used by wi fi anywhere in world think is called the vibe hope this helps

Hull

Whether the noise is audible will depend on the level of background noise but also what you're sitting on. I once sat on a metal chair and when it buzzed the rattle was very noisy indeed. A padded office chair provides a bit of soundproofing."

Thanks for the hint....avoid metal chairs

» Add a new message to this topic