FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uteTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi, I had a mastectomy last October and I am before my reconstruction. If there are any other women on here who would like to chat with me privately I would be delighted to hear from you. Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

What a lovely thread albeit for reasons that nobody would want to find themselves in.

Much respect and plenty of well wishes and positive vibes being sent your way.

Bristol

Thank you for your kind words Princess Peach. You sound like a lovely person. xx

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

You are a brave lady and much respect sent your way. Hope you feel better in yourself soon lovely. Joanne xxx

Bristol

Thank you Joanne! Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure If you saw but a couple of years ago a woman was number one on hot pics as she proudly showed herself post mastectomy. She looked absolutely beautiful.

I hope you are recovering well. X

Bristol

That’s very encouraging Lorna Jo! Thank you for that very interesting message. Xx

Hey OP

Just wanted to say that you are beautiful and I hope your recovery is going well.

Having known friends go through this I know how daunting it can be, sending you strength and well wishes on your recovery and surgery journey

Xxx

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

[Removed by poster at 24/01/22 17:47:53]

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

This is a very kind thing to do, especially so soon after your own procedure.

I think we have all know someone that has had breast cancer and they found it very difficult. I'm sure anyone will appreciate this.

Wishing you all the best OP x

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Wishing you all the best op

"Hi, I had a mastectomy last October and I am before my reconstruction. If there are any other women on here who would like to chat with me privately I would be delighted to hear from you. Xx"

What a delightful thing to offer!! So beautiful

I hope your recovery goes well xx

Bristol

Thank you for the kind messages and good wishes from everyone. Cancer changed my body but that was the only way to get rid of it. I am still the same person who I was and I am even more attractive in my partner’s eyes who is very proud of me. Cancer is an invisible phenomenon that can take people apart into pieces. I was blessed with the outcome as I didn’t need radiotherapy and chemotherapy. I only need hormone therapy that is a big challenge in itself. We would like to continue our sensual journey and finding good friends. Xx

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Hi

Theres a woman from Belfast in the top women pics today that had one breast removed before Christmas and is proudly showing the scar

Her smile is dazzling and its a fabulous picture

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Thank you for the kind messages and good wishes from everyone. Cancer changed my body but that was the only way to get rid of it. I am still the same person who I was and I am even more attractive in my partner’s eyes who is very proud of me. Cancer is an invisible phenomenon that can take people apart into pieces. I was blessed with the outcome as I didn’t need radiotherapy and chemotherapy. I only need hormone therapy that is a big challenge in itself. We would like to continue our sensual journey and finding good friends. Xx"

I'm currently recovering from a year of horrendous treatment. I feel lucky to be alive but I'm mentally traumatised. The radiotherapy has also taken its toll. I wish you well Op with your recovery, you look great. It's good to raise awareness.

"I'm currently recovering from a year of horrendous treatment. I feel lucky to be alive but I'm mentally traumatised. The radiotherapy has also taken its toll. I wish you well Op with your recovery, you look great. It's good to raise awareness. "

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I'm currently recovering from a year of horrendous treatment. I feel lucky to be alive but I'm mentally traumatised. The radiotherapy has also taken its toll. I wish you well Op with your recovery, you look great. It's good to raise awareness. "

And very glad we are that you are here to tell the tale Dana

"I'm currently recovering from a year of horrendous treatment. I feel lucky to be alive but I'm mentally traumatised. The radiotherapy has also taken its toll. I wish you well Op with your recovery, you look great. It's good to raise awareness.

And very glad we are that you are here to tell the tale Dana "

Bless you DC x

» Add a new message to this topic