FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Personal grooming

Personal grooming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he-Hosiery-Gent OP   Man  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

As a gent who likes to keep on top of things ( pun intended ), down below, I felt I needed to share the following..

When I trimmed my groin area, a day or two after, I got a couple of painful, unsightly, ingrown hairs. Few months later they were still there, so went to see the nurse to be sure they were what I thought they were. Thankfully, she assured me they were, that I shouldn't worry and they would be gone in a few weeks if I rubbed hard at them with a loofah or similar. Well, she was right (sort of)

They did eventually go down, but I've been left with two 'marks' which... spoil the view somewhat. This was months ago, by the way and they're still as visible as ever.

Anyway, just wanted to know if others have experienced this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah you made the common mistake of not rubbing your bits with swarfega after shaving. I find this soothes and combats the problems you have just dscribed

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Ah!

I knew it was something obvious

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

You should really exfoliate to prevent ingrowing hairs.... but if one should appear.... I find slashing them with a razor blade is a quicker way get rid of them... it doesn't leave a scar.

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"You should really exfoliate to prevent ingrowing hairs.... but if one should appear.... I find slashing them with a razor blade is a quicker way get rid of them... it doesn't leave a scar."

I've tried that before, it doesn't work... and I've tried gauging and slashing with tweezers and the like, can never get the fecking hair out, or even see it, it's so deep. It gets rid of the spot, granted, but still leaves a scar, in my experience.

As a bloke we've so much hair it seems the law of averages that sooner or later, just one will grow under the skin when you're going about your grooming routinue and develop into an ingrowing hair.

Looks like I'm stuck with the 'scars' anyway, they just won't disappear.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"You should really exfoliate to prevent ingrowing hairs.... but if one should appear.... I find slashing them with a razor blade is a quicker way get rid of them... it doesn't leave a scar.

I've tried that before, it doesn't work... and I've tried gauging and slashing with tweezers and the like, can never get the fecking hair out, or even see it, it's so deep. It gets rid of the spot, granted, but still leaves a scar, in my experience.

As a bloke we've so much hair it seems the law of averages that sooner or later, just one will grow under the skin when you're going about your grooming routinue and develop into an ingrowing hair.

"

How long and thick are your pubic hairs? You make sound like you got three foot craters.

Please refer to the men are wimps thread

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Massage the scars with bio oil morning and evening and they will fade. Of you get really lucky some one might do the massaging for you

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"You should really exfoliate to prevent ingrowing hairs.... but if one should appear.... I find slashing them with a razor blade is a quicker way get rid of them... it doesn't leave a scar.

How long and thick are your pubic hairs? You make sound like you got three foot craters.

Please refer to the men are wimps thread"

I'll send you a sample!

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"Massage the scars with bio oil morning and evening and they will fade. Of you get really lucky some one might do the massaging for you "

Bio oil??

Righty-ho! Will try and give that a go.

I'm finding with new partners, I'm having to point out that they're ingrowing hairs...rather than something else.

As well as spoiling the view of my remarkable groin area, it's a tad embarrassing, as well as being a bit of a mood killer.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yep Bio Oil you can't buy it in any large chemist. Rumour has it that any oil will do as it's the massage action that fades the scar although I wouldn't recommend using the old chip fat

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Damn this phone you CAN buy it in any large chemist grrr. I texted the words sex crate to a friend last week, she thought I'd taken leave of my senses lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

OP are you diabetic by any chance?

Since I became diabetic, I have the same issue, the spots take months to disappear and I've been left with so many scars. Thing is, I dont like a hairy mary, so put up with it ans I too have to explain on meets, its awfully embarrassing

"As a gent who likes to keep on top of things ( pun intended ), down below, I felt I needed to share the following..

When I trimmed my groin area, a day or two after, I got a couple of painful, unsightly, ingrown hairs. Few months later they were still there, so went to see the nurse to be sure they were what I thought they were. Thankfully, she assured me they were, that I shouldn't worry and they would be gone in a few weeks if I rubbed hard at them with a loofah or similar. Well, she was right (sort of)

They did eventually go down, but I've been left with two 'marks' which... spoil the view somewhat. This was months ago, by the way and they're still as visible as ever.

Anyway, just wanted to know if others have experienced this? "

mate i've had 3 kids if you saw the state of my belly you wouldnt give a monkeys about a couple of scares from ingrowing hairs

none of us like our inperfection but we all have them

plus i have the scare from a iron burn on my belly, now that takes some explaining lol

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"plus i have the scare from a iron burn on my belly, now that takes some explaining lol"

If you had some Irn Bru up ya bum, then that could be explosive

*courtesy of the useless information department*

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"plus i have the scare from a iron burn on my belly, now that takes some explaining lol"

Iron Fetish, eh?

Now, that IS different

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

try put bit make up there lol

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Lipstick on ya lips,well I never

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Try using a body or face scrub, an exfoliating one. Try neutrogena, their products are not in girlie packaging but are good quality.

Use it before shaving (not too vigorously) and also on any ingrown hairs.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

lol :D - I have 3 scars from iron burns on my (definitely affected by 4 kids!) stomach - but I don't give a damn about them

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"OP are you diabetic by any chance?

Since I became diabetic, I have the same issue, the spots take months to disappear and I've been left with so many scars. Thing is, I dont like a hairy mary, so put up with it ans I too have to explain on meets, its awfully embarrassing "

I have found the same thing since I was diagnosed, also become more prone to small cuts and spots getting infected. Not pleasant to look at and very inconvenient. This is in spite of being clean and exfoliating very regularly. Apparently it's quite common in diabetics!

» Add a new message to this topic