FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The questions people ask

The questions people ask

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Why are you here then?"

"What are you looking for?"

"How are you finding the site / How is fab treating you?"

I'm sure there's plenty more I've not listed.

Why do people ask them? Do they ever work? Do you get a response or the response you want?

Yes I'm fully aware I've just asked a lot of questions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

But what’s the message?

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Well now I want to know the answer to all of these questions.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it’s not covered in your profile, they are fair questions

By *atch0101Man  over a year ago

Here

I think its because people are unsure what to say. I mean if you have interacted with each other on the forum its easy to carry on with a message.

But from cold we'll apart from praising pictures, which I'm sure would be looked on as too obvious what really else is there?

Be interesting to see other views

By *haron StonerTV/TS  over a year ago

Haywards Heath

So why are you on here...

is the question and I quote...

'Not looking, not meeting, not interested.'

"If it’s not covered in your profile, they are fair questions"

It is covered in mine although I don't see asking how the site is treating you as a fair question, it just seems a bit of a cop out to striking up an actual conversation.

"If it’s not covered in your profile, they are fair questions

It is covered in mine although I don't see asking how the site is treating you as a fair question, it just seems a bit of a cop out to striking up an actual conversation. "

Oh it’s a cop out for sure but i don’t find it annoying, I would just assume the person is being polite.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I think they ask them because they don't have much in the way of imagination, or they're too lazy to read the info when it's offered up in a profile.

I rarely respond to those, but when I do I'm willing to bet they wish I hadn't.

I don't get shirty but I respond honestly and I know full well they're sitting there all soft cocked and deflated once I've harped on, probably questioning the meaning of life.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I think its because people are unsure what to say. I mean if you have interacted with each other on the forum its easy to carry on with a message.

But from cold we'll apart from praising pictures, which I'm sure would be looked on as too obvious what really else is there?

Be interesting to see other views"

Definitely for those that give very little detail in a profile, it's very difficult to form a personal convo starter.

However using what their profile says as a starting point goes a long way to constructing something more. With that said a bit of small talk to break the ice and get a feel for the reception before being a bit more bold and open is often looked down upon.

We know who and how we are, initial contact prior to being started has no such information so needs to stay neutral in its approach

"If it’s not covered in your profile, they are fair questions

It is covered in mine although I don't see asking how the site is treating you as a fair question, it just seems a bit of a cop out to striking up an actual conversation.

Oh it’s a cop out for sure but i don’t find it annoying, I would just assume the person is being polite."

I only find it a tad annoying because of what my profile says but this was an open question to all rather than based around the trite that comes through my inbox. I'm genuinely curious if that question has ever received a wanted response.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

They are daft question tbf ...

If on the other hand the question was ...

Would you let me slowly undress you and softly kiss your neck until we fall to the ground together and get sweaty in front of a roaring log fire ??

Would that be preferable

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"They are daft question tbf ...

Would you let me slowly undress you and softly kiss your neck until we fall to the ground together and get sweaty in front of a roaring log fire ??

Would that be preferable "

Yes please lol

Always get set questions

Straight male - nice cock can I suck it?

Bi male - can I suck it

Couple - wife isn't here, can I suck your cock instead?

"Always get set questions

Bi male - can I suck it

Couple - wife isn't here, can I suck your cock instead?"

You must have a nice cock do you reply to them or just delete?

By *hat BlokeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

"Always get set questions

Bi male - can I suck it

Couple - wife isn't here, can I suck your cock instead?"

That’s the top and bottom of it. I would ask general questions like those first mentioned as a way of starting up a conversation. I personally think it would be rude to go straight into carnal thoughts with someone who is a complete stranger.

people question my sanity all the time

""Why are you here then?"

"How are you finding the site / How is fab treating you?"

I'm sure there's plenty more I've not listed.

Why do people ask them? Do they ever work? Do you get a response or the response you want?

Yes I'm fully aware I've just asked a lot of questions "

My usual reply to these are.

Why are you here then?"

My mother and father were naughty.

A billionaire

By *ysyphusMan  over a year ago

Starbase K-7

Is God an English astronaut?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"They are daft question tbf ...

Would that be preferable

Yes please lol"

When I can afford one you're on

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

It's very hard to know what to say to start a conversation with someone you've never met, and know nothing about.

These are usually fishing questions. So, although the question 'what have you got planned for the weekend?' might be dull in of itself, the person may mention something in their answer, such as a shared interest, for example, which you can follow up on, and hopefully a conversation can gradually develop.

It's better to ask a dull question, and at least give the recipient something easy to respond to, than to ask no question at all, especially when you're a man. If I sent women the kinds of messages that they send me, I doubt I would get a response at all - the last 3 I received here were "Hi", and 2 which can be paraphrased as "I think you look hot, and your profile made me laugh".

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"It's very hard to know what to say to start a conversation with someone you've never met, and know nothing about.

These are usually fishing questions. So, although the question 'what have you got planned for the weekend?' might be dull in of itself, the person may mention something in their answer, such as a shared interest, for example, which you can follow up on, and hopefully a conversation can gradually develop.

It's better to ask a dull question, and at least give the recipient something easy to respond to, than to ask no question at all, especially when you're a man. If I sent women the kinds of messages that they send me, I doubt I would get a response at all - the last 3 I received here were "Hi", and 2 which can be paraphrased as "I think you look hot, and your profile made me laugh"."

I'm gonna respond to the "what have you got planned for the weekend?" but I'm gonna do it honestly.

The weekend? Working Friday night, get home around midnight after being on my feet serving rude people since early afternoon, if I'm lucky I'll get 3 hours sleep coz I'm back up at 6 to do the same again for the next 10 hours. Get home, be too tired to eat and then crash out about 1am, wishing I had the drive to find another job and have something that resembles anything other than existing to pay bills. Oh, Sunday, I'll be wishing I lived closer to my family so I could enjoy a family roast dinner, alas, I'll be working, resenting people who take family time, people and things for granted. Bills don't pay themselves and I don't like life very much.

Bit shit that innit.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"It's very hard to know what to say to start a conversation with someone you've never met, and know nothing about.

It's better to ask a dull question, and at least give the recipient something easy to respond to, than to ask no question at all, especially when you're a man. If I sent women the kinds of messages that they send me, I doubt I would get a response at all - the last 3 I received here were "Hi", and 2 which can be paraphrased as "I think you look hot, and your profile made me laugh".

I'm gonna respond to the "what have you got planned for the weekend?" but I'm gonna do it honestly.

The weekend? Working Friday night, get home around midnight after being on my feet serving rude people since early afternoon, if I'm lucky I'll get 3 hours sleep coz I'm back up at 6 to do the same again for the next 10 hours. Get home, be too tired to eat and then crash out about 1am, wishing I had the drive to find another job and have something that resembles anything other than existing to pay bills. Oh, Sunday, I'll be wishing I lived closer to my family so I could enjoy a family roast dinner, alas, I'll be working, resenting people who take family time, people and things for granted. Bills don't pay themselves and I don't like life very much.

Bit shit that innit.

"

And from that the person could respond by asking you what you do for a living, sympathising with your struggle, sharing their own work/home life balance grief, and you may end up bonding over your mutual ballaches

Unless someone messages me to tell me what their favourite Dinosaur is or to tell me how many jaffa cakes they can fit in their gob then I ain't interested

» Add a new message to this topic