FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men and make up

Men and make up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uperS77 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

What are the thoughts about men using some make up to help with their self esteem and confidence? Maybe to hide the odd spot or blemish. How would a woman feel on a meet if she noticed he was wearing some?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love men in make up.

If a woman was an arse about it she's just an arse. Women wear make up or blemish cover.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

In the 80s lots of men wore make up

Do whatever makes you feel comfortable and besides anyone who did have a problem with it is a tad hypocritical. Anything that makes you feel better about yourself can only be a good thing

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Ask Kiss...never did them any harm.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I probably have more makeup than the majority of women on this site

By *ingly_minx1Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

Make up isn't gendered.

I have no issue with men wearing make up. It doesn't change anything about them from a sexuality/identity POV.

Wear whatever you want, sleep with whoever will have you, be comfortable in yourself x

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Nothing wrong with it and if anyone had an issue with it, it says more about them.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Do it if you want to

Eyeliner is something I've tried and its got nothing but praise from the ladies. Defo don't knock it.

Men can wear whatever they want. Makeup isn't just for females. As is females shouldn't be expected to wear makeup. If people that expectation about me - makeup and a fancy hairdo on a meet they're gonna be bitterly, bitterly disappointed.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I honestly prefer the natural look.

So many ladies have a natural beauty.

Kissing a face full of make-up isn't nice.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

No issue with it at all.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I honestly prefer the natural look.

Kissing a face full of make-up isn't nice. "

You didn't read the question now did ya! Naughty chunk

Men are generally better at make uping then I am.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I have absolutely no issue with it. I actively encourage the men in my life to look after their skin more, moisturise etc, so why shouldn't that extend to make up?

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I honestly prefer the natural look.

Kissing a face full of make-up isn't nice.

You didn't read the question now did ya! Naughty chunk "

Taxi for Chunky

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

If I could actually be bothered with applying it, I'd have no problem wearing some to enhance my already natural beauty!

However as the owner of a new(ish) beard, and just general skin care routine as it is my time can be a bit consumed as it is.

" my time can be a bit consumed as it is. "

Please remember to tell people this when they expect women to curl their hair, put makeup on, clean the house, wash everybodies clothes and cook meals

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

A guy in eyeliner is HOT

OP not sure if it’s anything you would be interested in or any help at at. But I follow James and Robert Welsh for their skin care and make up tips and reviews . The videos could also give a hand on finding the right product for your skin type. One is more skin care (James) and the other is more MUA (Robert).

"If I could actually be bothered with applying it, I'd have no problem wearing some to enhance my already natural beauty!

However as the owner of a new(ish) beard, and just general skin care routine as it is my time can be a bit consumed as it is. "

Skin care doesn’t have to take hours. Robert and James Welsh both have beards yet maintain their skin care. Having a beard doesn’t mean you can’t have good skin care .

Granted their field is in the beauty industry. But a skin care routine can be 10minute per evening.

No issue with it, just don't find it particularly attractive on a man.

I can appreciate the make up of a lot of the TVs on here though. Some gorgeous make up skills.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"If I could actually be bothered with applying it, I'd have no problem wearing some to enhance my already natural beauty!

However as the owner of a new(ish) beard, and just general skin care routine as it is my time can be a bit consumed as it is.

Skin care doesn’t have to take hours. Robert and James Welsh both have beards yet maintain their skin care. Having a beard doesn’t mean you can’t have good skin care .

Granted their field is in the beauty industry. But a skin care routine can be 10minute per evening. "

I didn't say that it does take hours, or that you can't do both. I do both. I don't wish to add an additional 3rd process to my routine.

They do however have barely more than stubble beards. Requires much less attention and maintenance each day than a 4+ inch beard - again not hours, but with the exception of the application of beard filler, they will spend significantly less time on their facial hair maintenance than I would.

Granted their field is in the beauty industry. But a skin care routine can be 10minute per evening.

I didn't say that it does take hours, or that you can't do both. I do both. I don't wish to add an additional 3rd process to my routine.

They do however have barely more than stubble beards. Requires much less attention and maintenance each day than a 4+ inch beard - again not hours, but with the exception of the application of beard filler, they will spend significantly less time on their facial hair maintenance than I would. "

I misread your first post, so I apologise. I read it that you have a beard and skin care routines would be to time consuming.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Eyeliner is something I've tried and its got nothing but praise from the ladies. Defo don't knock it. "
didn't do Michael Caine any harm

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

2 help cover a spot blemish definitely would /av /do x

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

Men have worn make-up throughout history notably Egyptians, Romans, Vikings, Georgian/Regency era. So nothing new. Modern man wearing a bit of spot cover is hardly make-up

By *atch0101Man  over a year ago

Here

I've worn eyeliner at gigs

By *lasphemousGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cambs

Love a guy in eyeliner, I'd have no issue with anyone wearing makeup, I do, if it boosts your confidence go for it.

Doesn't phase me, no one said make up was just for women. I just like having friends that know more about it than I do so they can help when I'm trying to find the right shade. I'm not a fan of make up shopping.

» Add a new message to this topic