FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Orgasm like feeling from teasing/licking

Orgasm like feeling from teasing/licking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

S and I was teasing and playing the other night. We both knew certain part of our neck is quite sensitive (as most people do? X)

I beat him to start teasing him first by licking, nibbling, sucking his neck (alternate sides) for a good length of time (at least 15 mins) he was moaning and spasms quite a lot and later on told me it’s as if he cum but not from cock… more like neck orgasm

He returned the favour by doing it to my neck too, it was very turn on and I turned soaking wet, not enough to make me feel orgasmed but definitely feel so good (I am very hard to cum) x

He said he has never ever experienced that feeling in his life x

Just wondering if anyone ever experienced the feeling that he described? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get very turned on from neck kisses and can get very wet. One of the best orgasms I've ever had was through nipple play, sucking etc only...no feeling has ever come close to it since!

"I get very turned on from neck kisses and can get very wet. One of the best orgasms I've ever had was through nipple play, sucking etc only...no feeling has ever come close to it since! "

So you get the orgasm kind of feeling without having your genital touched? X

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

An orgasm is for the most part an over stimulation of nerves in your genitals resulting in a release of chemicals by your body.

What you have described is a similar thing, stimulation of a body part results in a euphoric feeling. The fact he didn’t ejaculate ornit involved your genitals is besides the point.

"I get very turned on from neck kisses and can get very wet. One of the best orgasms I've ever had was through nipple play, sucking etc only...no feeling has ever come close to it since!

So you get the orgasm kind of feeling without having your genital touched? X "

Yep. When I orgasmed through nipple play there was no genital play at all....crazy feeling but soooo nice!

[Removed by poster at 23/01/22 23:49:30]

Sounds like skin orgasms.

I can seem to produce that kind of effect with a Wartnenberg Pinwheel

"An orgasm is for the most part an over stimulation of nerves in your genitals resulting in a release of chemicals by your body.

What you have described is a similar thing, stimulation of a body part results in a euphoric feeling. The fact he didn’t ejaculate ornit involved your genitals is besides the point.

"

Oh wow, learn something new every day xx

J

» Add a new message to this topic