FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > becoming fully sub

becoming fully sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have such a need to be broken completely but my natural urge is to fight it I'm looking for other subs to discuss this with Lou xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have such a need to be broken completely but my natural urge is to fight it I'm looking for other subs to discuss this with Lou xx "

What would you like to discuss?

"I have such a need to be broken completely but my natural urge is to fight it I'm looking for other subs to discuss this with Lou xx

What would you like to discuss?"

all of it lol why the contradiction in feelings for a start?? Do u know the feelings of panic that can start should I push through them and allow my dom the trust he has earnt?

"I have such a need to be broken completely but my natural urge is to fight it I'm looking for other subs to discuss this with Lou xx

What would you like to discuss? all of it lol why the contradiction in feelings for a start?? Do u know the feelings of panic that can start should I push through them and allow my dom the trust he has earnt? "

Is it your OH?

I think for the relationship to work, trust is the key, and if you have a trusting relationship already it will work.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

This isn't a Subway's sandwich thread is it.

*backs out of thread, walks into wall by accident*

"This isn't a Subway's sandwich thread is it.

*backs out of thread, walks into wall by accident*"

lmao

"I have such a need to be broken completely but my natural urge is to fight it I'm looking for other subs to discuss this with Lou xx "

Submission is not something you just give in one piece.. it takes time.. a lot of time.. a lot of talking..

I sometimes fight its natural.. I am actually a very dominant person apart from with my Master.. as he is the one person that brings out the submissive side in me...

but its not like I suddenly just say "yes sir" to everything... it is a wonderful journey and sometimes the conflicts of emotions are part of the ride.. I look back on journal entries from when I first started and can't believe that was me.. but it was..

And totally sub doesnt mean you have to give up being you... Most dominants I know don't want someone without a bit of fight in them.. makes their submission all the more satisfying.

Cali

Submission is not something you just give in one piece.. it takes time.. a lot of time.. a lot of talking..

I sometimes fight its natural.. I am actually a very dominant person apart from with my Master.. as he is the one person that brings out the submissive side in me...

but its not like I suddenly just say "yes sir" to everything... it is a wonderful journey and sometimes the conflicts of emotions are part of the ride.. I look back on journal entries from when I first started and can't believe that was me.. but it was..

And totally sub doesnt mean you have to give up being you... Most dominants I know don't want someone without a bit of fight in them.. makes their submission all the more satisfying.

Cali "

thank you for helping me understand it a bit more I was getting confused and frustrated with it all

I remember those early days well. Still find it challenging at times. The wanting to give my all. Then finding myself finding little ways to retain a little control. Then getting all upset with both myself and master because I felt I was not doing right by master.

Yet slowly I've learned and grown within our relationship.

Glad my ramblings made sense.

Cali

I've found most subs I've met/ played with outside of play tend to be pretty dominant characters and you'd not guess they were of a submissive nature at all!

"I remember those early days well. Still find it challenging at times. The wanting to give my all. Then finding myself finding little ways to retain a little control. Then getting all upset with both myself and master because I felt I was not doing right by master.

Cali"

they made exact sense to me it was all those jumbled thoughts in my head laid out for me to see

"I've found most subs I've met/ played with outside of play tend to be pretty dominant characters and you'd not guess they were of a submissive nature at all!"

Being of a dominant nature though is hard when you don't play at being sub but live as a24 7 slave. Lol

Cali

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I've found most subs I've met/ played with outside of play tend to be pretty dominant characters and you'd not guess they were of a submissive nature at all!"

ALL of my subs are dominant "alpha" males, in their day to day lives...if their staff could see them...

"I've found most subs I've met/ played with outside of play tend to be pretty dominant characters and you'd not guess they were of a submissive nature at all!

ALL of my subs are dominant "alpha" males, in their day to day lives...if their staff could see them... "

"I remember those early days well. Still find it challenging at times. The wanting to give my all. Then finding myself finding little ways to retain a little control. Then getting all upset with both myself and master because I felt I was not doing right by master.

Cali"

That makes perfect sense to me. Totally explains why I sometimes act up and behave like a spoiled brat and then feel really guilty about letting myself and him down.

It's still early days for us so hopefully I can learn to accept my feelings and work with them and stop fighting it

Ok ladies. Enough chat, you'all get back in the kitchen. Good girls

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Ok ladies. Enough chat, you'all get back in the kitchen. Good girls "

Two sugars in mine please

Wolf

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

To be broken you must first realise your limits. Limits for one person are casual steps for another. You are new to submission so why be broken? - you'd wreck yourself for the sake of fantasy. Probably never to return and if you did it would only be to be broken harder.

Submission doesn't mean you're a corpse, the fantasy of being broken though is something far and away from submission in my view, its more along the lines of being forced against will.

To be honest I don't ever feel that master tries to break me. Free me of my limits and push me to be the best I can be but master found me broken and has made me stronger and carefully developed my body and mind.

Being a slave I've grown both in myself and sexually. I'm more me now than before.

I think what a sub means by being broken is broken of things that they want freeing from.

Cali

yumsville

the original poster is looking to be completely broken...

lol

"the original poster is looking to be completely broken...

lol"

And broken tends to mean as I said. Barriers broken down. As yes sometimes a sub wants breaking in a truer sense but a good dominant knows better than the sub what they need.

Cali

yumsville

turns round, hits foot as walks into wall

"turns round, hits foot as walks into wall "

You obviously struggle to understand this subject. Be careful or you may hurt yourself

Cali

yumsville

....is recoivering after a rusty nail found its way into my shoe tbh, so maybe you are the all seeing eye !!!

Q.

Do i get out of bed in 10 mins or not?

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

i agree with a previous comment,all my fem slave friends are Dominant in vanilla life + in "leading" job roles.It takes a confident person to understand + be happy with powerexchange in the Dom/sub,Master/slave relationship.

i knew from my 1st training/discovering meet that i'm very sub and very quickly found myself happiest + secure in my slave role.it's challenging @ times,all part of it

Talk loads + take it @ your own pace.You may discover that you happier as a swich,beeing sub or Dom depending on your desires @ the time

Enjoy your journey xx i love mine

"To be honest I don't ever feel that master tries to break me. Free me of my limits and push me to be the best I can be but master found me broken and has made me stronger and carefully developed my body and mind.

Being a slave I've grown both in myself and sexually. I'm more me now than before.

I think what a sub means by being broken is broken of things that they want freeing from.

Cali"

exactly that cali x

Cali "

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Follow your natural urge. It's there for a reason.

This thread is facinating, very informative for someone like me who knows they are sub but finds it hard to submit.

Follow your natural urge. It's there for a reason. "

There are times it is false though. Like a woman's natural urge to push when not fully dilated. That's the first example.

The op understands what I mean.

Cali

Follow your natural urge. It's there for a reason.

There are times it is false though. Like a woman's natural urge to push when not fully dilated. That's the first example.

The op understands what I mean.

Cali"

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

As has already been said its a journey it's not something that just happens. It is worth mentioning aswell that the journey always involves both partners not just one. They both need to be interested, to explore together and read/research/discuss what their feelings are, what they like and what they envisage wanting in the future.

As the trust grows and confidense in the Dominant grows then you maybe, will be able to find the freedom of giving up control that you seek.

Also just thought I'd mention I peaked at your profile and it really confused me!

The description seems to be quite jumbled. But then that maybe just me!

having had experience of dom and sub its down to the thrill..i love being sub and being pushed to my limits its the ultimate thrill

» Add a new message to this topic