FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotel offer

Hotel offer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Husband has offered to book me into a hotel/Spa once I get through January at work. Those who have been messaging me for a while know how stressed I am. (thanks all for the support) But, do I go alone or do I tell him to come with? (after sorting childcare).

There's something so nice about getting away yourself whilst life at home carries on, washing gets done etc but I'd miss adult interaction or going into the spa on myself.

We don't meet separately so that offer isn't on the cards for anyone before you ask

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a spa day all to myself and it was the most relaxing thing I've ever done - go on your own and chill (hugs)

S xxxx

Go with a female friend and literally get away from it all

Have you given the impression that you'd like to do it alone?

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Husband has offered to book me into a hotel/Spa once I get through January at work. Those who have been messaging me for a while know how stressed I am. (thanks all for the support) But, do I go alone or do I tell him to come with? (after sorting childcare).

There's something so nice about getting away yourself whilst life at home carries on, washing gets done etc but I'd miss adult interaction or going into the spa on myself.

We don't meet separately so that offer isn't on the cards for anyone before you ask "

Sometimes good for a bit of 'me'time. Have you got a girlfriend that might want to join you. Doing stuff like spa etc. with a good friend will be enjoyable.

By *akbearMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Either go by yourself or a friend and just pamper yourself.

"Have you given the impression that you'd like to do it alone?"

He knows I'd be happy with both options. We don't have the luxury of childcare whenever we want it. And men and their xbox/pc games.. He's probably thinking what an awesome, peaceful night it will be once the kids go to bed

You should go alone.

I’ve already organised our weekend, we’ve got all sorts planned.

If you insist on him going with you I’ll have to drink all that champagne myself, not to mention all those bags of scratchings we ordered!

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Husband has offered to book me into a hotel/Spa once I get through January at work. Those who have been messaging me for a while know how stressed I am. (thanks all for the support) But, do I go alone or do I tell him to come with? (after sorting childcare).

We don't meet separately so that offer isn't on the cards for anyone before you ask "

Go on your own and relax and enjoy yourself.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I love a spa day by myself. I’ve even booked hotels overnight just so I can relax in a bath and sleep in a big cosy bed. It’s nice to get away for a night as I work from home.

I think to truly relax, alone time is needed.

"I love a spa day by myself. I’ve even booked hotels overnight just so I can relax in a bath and sleep in a big cosy bed. It’s nice to get away for a night as I work from home.

I think to truly relax, alone time is needed. "

I work from home too. I literally feel like a house wife with the added pressure of work and deadlines whilst only seeing the outside world on the 5 minute school run.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’d go by myself but I never get time to myself and I love it.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Go by yourself OP. Switch off, have an online detox and actually take some time for you to relax and unwind. It will be good for you.

"Go with a female friend and literally get away from it all "

Agree with this. You could still have much needed time alone in your own room, but with the option of a little time with a friend.

"Go with a female friend and literally get away from it all "

I’m amazed this wasn’t Meli’s suggestion…

Anything for a free weekend that girl!

I wouldn't even consider taking him!! A night alone in a hotel sounds like pure heaven .

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Go with a female friend and literally get away from it all

I’m amazed this wasn’t Meli’s suggestion…

Anything for a free weekend that girl!"

Freeloading in style.

Oh lovely, im not keen of going on my lonesome, i usually take a girlfriend or my mate thats gay with me its nice having a chat a spot of lunch and massage away from the outside world. I usually got to hoarcross hall thats pretty local too me, i can thoroughly recommend

I've gone on my own and loved it

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Go by yourself. Enjoy the peace and quiet x

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Get yourself some spikey gloves, and feel their magic fingers stroking and caressing your weary ?head/neck/shoulders/back/legs/ankles/feet* as you are melting away, face down into your couch or bed.

Warning may cause drowsiness and horniness at the same time

*delete as appropriate

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

I would go alone. I've travelled solo around Europe and it's great not to have to think about anyone else and just concentrate on you.

Go alone

I love nothing more than peace and relaxation

I made the mistake of taking my children's mother with me to a spa break when we were together, all she done was talk about shopping and things and work

I had to tell her in the end I come here for peace if you can't let me enjoy it I'm going to have to move away from you

I sound like a cunt but she knows what I'm like

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

This sounds like bliss.

I’d go alone lovely, enjoy the peace and quiet xx

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

How easily bored are you?

Sure the few hours you spend alone getting pampered is great, but how will you feel eating or going to sleep alone?

If you are good with that then go alone. If not, take a friend as shared experiences are awesome.

That’s a nice offer from the fella! And we’ll deserved as I know how hectic it’s been even before Chrimbo!

I’d go with Mrs Cheese if she was off for sure, a nice bit of R&R and pampering would go down a treat but I know the cost can add up.

Do you fancy a bit of solitude or a girlie break with friends?

Whatever you do make sure you post swimwear pics! Sharing is caring.

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Take a book and earphones. Sit on a comfortable seat sipping a cocktail listening to music whist you read and block everything else out.

If you can sort childcare definitely take him with you!

The odd kid free break is great for a marriage.

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

How lovely.

I’d go alone, sometimes we need time just to be, not be mum/wife/boss or whatever, we all need that little bit of me time xx

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

OP. I'd say go for it. Have some fun.

Big hugs. Xx

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Could you go yourself for a few hours and have some peaceful time to yourself, then your husband join you late afternoon, have some child free quality time together, a meal and a few drinks, spoil each other and enjoy each other's company. As someone else said above it's good for a marriage to have that time away together just the two of you.

Go alone! You’ll love it.

"Could you go yourself for a few hours and have some peaceful time to yourself, then your husband join you late afternoon, have some child free quality time together, a meal and a few drinks, spoil each other and enjoy each other's company. As someone else said above it's good for a marriage to have that time away together just the two of you."

I was thinking of him coming at some point after I've had a bit of a wind down. I wouldn't be staying far away. We're in The Lakes so plenty to choose from

It was about 10 years before we got a break together without kids. It was very weird and we joked about whether we'd discover that we no longer enjoyed our own company.

Turns out we did.

We used every chance after that to visit swinger's clubs

Alone time is always good. I sometimes book something and just get away by myself ... Although I usually take a toy or two.

Whatever you do, enjoy yourself xx

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Just go on your own and get away from it all.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Go on your own

By *ndyn50000Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Go on your own and relax. Most importantly, don't feel guilty about it whilst you're there, just enjoy the peace

Your husband sounds like a lovely man. I’ve traveled alone loads of times and I really like not having to think about anyone else and just doing what I want to. Most people i know are shocked that I’m able to do that though, as they say they can’t stand being in their own company for too long and need other people to talk to, so I think it completely depends whether you’re happy being on your own or not. I get the impression you are though as you wouldn’t be considering it if you weren’t.

I’m also the sort of person who doesn’t feel uncomfortable talking to strangers so when I’m out in the evening I can normally find someone to chat with if I do need some human interaction. I tend to find that I’m happy on my own in the day but in the evening I like to have someone to talk to (especially after a couple of drinks haha).

It’s difficult to say what you should do without knowing you, it would be more relaxing going alone but you could end up getting bored without someone to talk to and there’s nothing worse than being bored.

Absolutely invite a girl friend and enjoy some downtime. As you say you don't play alone. So take this opportunity and relax. I'm sure you deserve it

» Add a new message to this topic