FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The cost of swinging.

The cost of swinging.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he love cats OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

With the cost of living rising sharply what's the cost of swinging? For us we like to book the weekend away in a hotel, have a drink, some nice meals etc. We only do this once a month but its the whole experience we enjoy. Never totalled it up but It would be a few quid without a doubt.

Do you spend a lot on the lifestyle?

Or

Do you manage to find cheaper alternatives?

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We go to take your own booze clubs. It probably works out cheaper than a night in a pub. We think it's a good value night out.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

For a local club vist = £75. Petrol, entrance, soft drinks and kebab on way home. To cut down we've stopped the kebab part. Plus saves a few calories.

Other clubs, add in the hotel. It's an exspensive hobby!

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Given the isle of Wight is hardly a hotbed of swinging, we'll those that actually go the whole 9 yards. It's often £60+ 1 1/2 - 2 hours from a south coast port before we get going.

Most spent, around £250 + fees to a Kent swingers resort on a bank holiday weekend. Was our wedding anniversary and thought we'd have a great time. It was a pit of place and only stayed one night of the 2 booked, a lesson learned.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a single woman I've spent £75 on a club night, including stay, travel etc.

Really pricey if you are a non-driver.....

I did spend a few quid, petrol, hotel, food, club entrance, maccies after.

Could possibly only cut down on taking own food to eat but nah.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I spend £12 every 90 days on the lifestyle

I often meet at their place, so maybe just some food. But travel and hotels and stuff is getting too expensive to do regularly.

More outside meets with locals might be a way to go but it's not as enjoyable xx

By *he love cats OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

"Given the isle of Wight is hardly a hotbed of swinging, we'll those that actually go the whole 9 yards. It's often £60+ 1 1/2 - 2 hours from a south coast port before we get going.

Most spent, around £250 + fees to a Kent swingers resort on a bank holiday weekend. Was our wedding anniversary and thought we'd have a great time. It was a pit of place and only stayed one night of the 2 booked, a lesson learned.

"

Terrible after paying all that, must have been disappointing. X

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"Given the isle of Wight is hardly a hotbed of swinging, we'll those that actually go the whole 9 yards. It's often £60+ 1 1/2 - 2 hours from a south coast port before we get going.

Terrible after paying all that, must have been disappointing. X"

It was, but Bluewater trip for some retail therapy certainly helped overcome that, so not all bad.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Just remembering an ex gf.. I'd travel by train to see her. So it'd mean public transport to the train station, a take away lunch, a brew waiting for connection, then whatever the cost was when seeing her - drinks, cinema, meal out/in. The journey was a forever stopping 3.5hrs service and I'd spend around £120 before even getting there. That was probably once every two - three weeks.

By *acksparrow99Man  over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

"With the cost of living rising sharply what's the cost of swinging? For us we like to book the weekend away in a hotel, have a drink, some nice meals etc. We only do this once a month but its the whole experience we enjoy. Never totalled it up but It would be a few quid without a doubt.

Do you spend a lot on the lifestyle?

Or

Do you manage to find cheaper alternatives?

Xx"

It depends where I'm going. Can be under £100 per night when going to Rio's all the way to £700 per night when going on a swinging holiday or dirty weekend abroad.

I rarely go to clubs so I don't worry so much about the cost when I do, it's the same if not cheaper than a night out in a pub/club. I probably spend more on lingerie and toys.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

It varies.

It can be next to nothing if it’s a home meet but can get to quite a bit if we throw a party at a club and include drinks etc.

We don’t tend to put a price on seeing our friends or having fun though.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

We spend a lot of money on it but there’s nothing like it, so why spend it on anything else?

When we invite guys to our house the the cost is minimal: condoms and a glass of wine.

If we are meeting up in a hotel then it can get pricey, but hotel sex can be very hot!

We haven’t invited anybody to our camper yet but we are hoping that’ll be quite cheap.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

#Firstworldproblems “cant afford to meet for a casual fuck”

By *elboy64Man  over a year ago

weston

I'm looking to find some campsite meets, same as a club but kill two birds with one stone. A weekend away and a evening with like minded people.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

We will spend quite a lot over a year but who cares, it's fun, enjoyable and we can afford it. We would have to limit the hotel stays if money ever did get tight though as it's not worth having money worries over.

Meet at the pub & maybe food..

We do the same as you, book hotels about once a month, food & drinks included I dread to think what we've spent over the years, but we've had a good time doing it

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple  over a year ago

Sutton

We tend mix our swing adventure with meet a clubs under 90 minutes drive ( Peter is happy to stay sober ), some parties requiring a proper stay over , to a local club, almost in walking distance , to home invites and home inviting.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Usually the price of a double fruity gin

"I'm looking to find some campsite meets, same as a club but kill two birds with one stone. A weekend away and a evening with like minded people. "

Campsite meets are a new avenue. Sound great.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Depends on the hotel, we just booked a travel lodge room for a meet yesterday for £30 and then £50 on a meal as neither of us were drinking alcohol. I paid for food and she paid for the room so I don't think that's bad at all. I spent more on my new blazer mind

We tend to arrange a hotel or air bnb so it can add up but it isn't that often for us. I guess a play night can end up costing £200 or more with hotel, fuel, drinks, meal etc. Seems to be about the going cost of a city centre night out now too.

Equally, with people we have hosted or played at theirs it can be almost free but this tends to be rarer.

Mr

By *entenTeaCouple  over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

Two to 3 club nights per month comes out at £50 to £70 depending on how much is d*unk. So not too bad.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Once a month I go to a private party where you take your own drinks so it's just petrol, entrance fee and hotel but I usually go for a cheap b&b to keep costs down - I don't like to miss it unless I'm working

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

We're lucky I guess as our favourite club is 20 mins aaway and neither of us drink so we just have soft drinks and tea or coffee but it's 35 to get in and we go probs twice a month, usually a maccies on the way home, haircut for hubs and sometimes we have some food when we are there x we used to get a taxi that was 15 there and 15 back but as we don't drink sacked it off and saved 30 quid a time lol x

» Add a new message to this topic