FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Private notes

Private notes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you use them and how?

I often forget there's the function available but I usually use it when blocking people to make a note as to why.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never used it and didn’t know about it.

I usually just use them for names.

NBVN x

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Didn't know it was a thing

I have used them because I'm bad with details so if I'm chatting I might make a note of their real name and other details. I chat to lots of people and it's really hard to keep track! I also copy in the text of the message when I block occasionally. So I can remember how shit it was.

Only when arranging meets so we know if we like them or not. Also what they have to offer/ are into, when I'm arranging a fantasy scenario for him.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Yes I use them for various reasons, incl names, why I wouldn't meet them, and general notes as a reminder.

"I have used them because I'm bad with details so if I'm chatting I might make a note of their real name and other details. I chat to lots of people and it's really hard to keep track! I also copy in the text of the message when I block occasionally. So I can remember how shit it was. "

I like to put a summary.. "Rude", "Rude as fuck", "text speak", "entitled", "advocating dangerous acts"

I also use it when reporting a profile for a fake picture (usually profile picture) so I can keep an eye to see if admin have dealt with it

"I have used them because I'm bad with details so if I'm chatting I might make a note of their real name and other details. I chat to lots of people and it's really hard to keep track! I also copy in the text of the message when I block occasionally. So I can remember how shit it was.

I like to put a summary.. "Rude", "Rude as fuck", "text speak", "entitled", "advocating dangerous acts"

I also use it when reporting a profile for a fake picture (usually profile picture) so I can keep an eye to see if admin have dealt with it "

Oh that's a good idea re:reports.

What's irritating is you don't know if there are notes on blocked profile without clicking in.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I use them, handy tool to have x

"

What's irritating is you don't know if there are notes on blocked profile without clicking in. "

How do you mean? On the "block list" you can see anyone on the list who has a note?

I heard these mentioned before but no idea about them.

What are they and how do they work?

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Do you use them and how?

I often forget there's the function available but I usually use it when blocking people to make a note as to why. "

Hi op. I very rarely block people - only those who are downright abusive/offensive - or those who do bareback gangbangs etc (purely for my own sexual safety). I personally use the notes to remind myself not to re-message people who clearly aren’t interested.

Saying that - I’m sometimes wrong. I had a great meet on Friday with a chap I assumed wasn’t interested. If I’d blocked him as many would I’d be a great shag down!

I SHOULD use it to put peoples’ real names on etc as I have a shit memory for names - but sadly I’m not that organised.

No

I am amused by the thought of a random stranger making little notes about me because of something I said in a post about clit flicking in 2014, just in case I might message them at some point

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I only started using mine after I forgot someone's name I had planned to meet.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes have recently started to use them ! Just one word nasty/ bigot etc., from forum conversations x

"No

I am amused by the thought of a random stranger making little notes about me because of something I said in a post about clit flicking in 2014, just in case I might message them at some point"

I wouldn't block someone for their opinion. I'd block, and have blocked if people have been down right rude directly to me though. I can take a joke, but I'm not standing for plain rudeness

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"I only started using mine after I forgot someone's name I had planned to meet."

Yep, me too. Awkward

"

What's irritating is you don't know if there are notes on blocked profile without clicking in.

How do you mean? On the "block list" you can see anyone on the list who has a note? "

I mean from the individual profile. Is there a shortcut to get to the block list? Stupid I know, but I usually block and unblock someone to get to the list

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Names and that usually! I’m terrible for remembering names.

"I only started using mine after I forgot someone's name I had planned to meet.

Yep, me too. Awkward "

I am so relieved that I'm not the only one!

[Removed by poster at 23/01/22 11:23:09]

"

How do you mean? On the "block list" you can see anyone on the list who has a note?

I mean from the individual profile. Is there a shortcut to get to the block list? Stupid I know, but I usually block and unblock someone to get to the list "

If you've blocked someone and you're on their "can't view profile" page then click the 3 dots and notes. Otherwise Account - Blocklist

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

North West Devon...

Use them all the time.

Especially for initial messages ( cut and paste) Easier to remember what was said.

Well I’ve completely missed this little gem of a function for years.

Thank you posting about it, I’m off to make some notes …

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Yes I use them for various reasons, incl names, why I wouldn't meet them, and general notes as a reminder."

This I find it very helpful

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

We use them occasionally because we aren't always together when a message arrives so we leave notes for each other about our thoughts on the profile etc. Also sometimes use them to jog our memory about names etc

Also if I add someone to our hotlist I will add a note explaining why.

By *arkbaneMan  over a year ago

East lerds

Use it to note down information about the person I’m speaking to

Very useful

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Most of my private notes, say 'messaged, read, deleted'

But if it gets to the meeting stage, it's nice to make notes, as I've got a terrible memory for names

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Yes, I use them frequently but succinctly, and it's a great 'aide-memoire' about someone, for whatever reason.

My Block List isn't that extensive to be honest but I'll make a note to accompany that block 'manoeuvre'.

Yawwwwwnnnsss

Pass

Coffee

Cig

"

I mean from the individual profile. Is there a shortcut to get to the block list? Stupid I know, but I usually block and unblock someone to get to the list

If you've blocked someone and you're on their "can't view profile" page then click the 3 dots and notes. Otherwise Account - Blocklist"

oh god I didn't notice there was a link from Account. I'm such a div. thank you.

Max and I use them. We put comments about people as we put them on our hotlist. Usually to either say why we'd be interested in meeting or why we will now avoid.

I'm totally anal in that anyone on our hotlist must have a private note....

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

My memory for names is appalling so I might use notes from now on as I met one guy 3 times and I couldn't remember his name, still can't

Mayfair

"No

I am amused by the thought of a random stranger making little notes about me because of something I said in a post about clit flicking in 2014, just in case I might message them at some point"

There's no impetus for me to make notes (or block) because of people's opinions.

There is a notable forum member with whom I chatted to (extensively) in early 2021. She was interested until she discovered that I wasn't "white" and that people 'like me' were trouble makers. Suffice to say the Notes feature proved to be an invaluable tool for my catharsis.

I often forget there's the function available but I usually use it when blocking people to make a note as to why. "

Didn't you read the note you made on mine

"No

I am amused by the thought of a random stranger making little notes about me because of something I said in a post about clit flicking in 2014, just in case I might message them at some point

There's no impetus for me to make notes (or block) because of people's opinions.

There is a notable forum member with whom I chatted to (extensively) in early 2021. She was interested until she discovered that I wasn't "white" and that people 'like me' were trouble makers. Suffice to say the Notes feature proved to be an invaluable tool for my catharsis."

You know how angry I am on your behalf, Nero I hope the note was blistering!

Never used it and forgot it even existed! If I'm interested in someone I tend to remember the important stuff.

"No

There is a notable forum member with whom I chatted to (extensively) in early 2021. She was interested until she discovered that I wasn't "white" and that people 'like me' were trouble makers. Suffice to say the Notes feature proved to be an invaluable tool for my catharsis."

Oh wow.

This is why I like the forums sometimes. You can definitely eliminate any potential with some of the hate and ignorance that appears in them.

I use them for names and where they're from but I also use them if I've said no to the person and they've decided to message again x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I did use them briefly for names after forgetting the real names of people and feeling mortified. Now, I tend not to. I have quite a good memory for what people post and I don't get any abuse or negativity for the most part - the occasional time it does happen (a couple of times in ten years) I'm able to remember it.

I use them all the time. If I message someone and they read and never reply Iput that in the notes so I know they aren't interested and I don't bother them again.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Yeah, I put things like

"Covid cunt" when we were in full lockdown and they were advertising meets on the sly or messaging.

Also stuff like "cunt"

"Massive cunt"

"Proper cunt"

"Grade A cunt"

Ya know, the norm

By *rTongueMan  over a year ago

"I use them all the time. If I message someone and they read and never reply Iput that in the notes so I know they aren't interested and I don't bother them again.

"

I do the same, and for people that seem to have multiple accounts or were here before under different names etc.

"Yeah, I put things like

"Covid cunt" when we were in full lockdown and they were advertising meets on the sly or messaging.

Also stuff like "cunt"

"Massive cunt"

"Proper cunt"

"Grade A cunt"

Ya know, the norm "

What's on mine?

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Yeah, I put things like

Also stuff like "cunt"

"Massive cunt"

"Proper cunt"

"Grade A cunt"

Ya know, the norm

What's on mine? "

You don't need notes! I never know whether to give you a comfort hug or a bitch slap tho. I'll work it out one day.

By *drian HardthrobMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"I use them all the time. If I message someone and they read and never reply Iput that in the notes so I know they aren't interested and I don't bother them again.

"

Why the hell didn't I think of this! Great shout

"Yeah, I put things like

Also stuff like "cunt"

"Massive cunt"

"Proper cunt"

"Grade A cunt"

Ya know, the norm

What's on mine?

You don't need notes! I never know whether to give you a comfort hug or a bitch slap tho. I'll work it out one day."

A bitch slap then a block is the best option

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I use the notes for names mainly.

Also if they have done/said something that I didn’t like so I know not to interact with them.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

All the time

There’s a quite a few profiles filed under the letter C

"All the time

There’s a quite a few profiles filed under the letter C "

Cute, calm, charming, clean, coherent, crazy

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Yeah, I put things like

Also stuff like "cunt"

"Massive cunt"

"Proper cunt"

"Grade A cunt"

Ya know, the norm

What's on mine?

You don't need notes! I never know whether to give you a comfort hug or a bitch slap tho. I'll work it out one day.

A bitch slap then a block is the best option "

Pretty similar to mine.

If i remember i try to make notes ie ive sent them my face pic or the name or reason why a block has happened.

Forgot all about notes, might start noting peoples real names as I'm shocking for calling people there usernames

"All the time

Cute, calm, charming, clean, coherent, crazy"

What am I though Rex? 'Chore'?

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I use them all the time, I don't like blocking people so I pop a note on their profile instead, I also do this for potential people I might be interested in playing with In the future etc

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Never

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Yeah, I put things like

Also stuff like "cunt"

"Massive cunt"

"Proper cunt"

"Grade A cunt"

Ya know, the norm "

Yes pretty much this x

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Yeah I use them quite a bit

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"Yeah I use them quite a bit "

Makes a note of that

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Yep.. we use them in case we’ve been looking for people away from each other. Stops us both contacting them.

Also if they’ve done something particularly offensive or annoying. Or if we’ve chatted in the past and decided we’re not a match.

We have notes on all of you..

Made the odd one

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Yeah, I put things like

Also stuff like "cunt"

"Massive cunt"

"Proper cunt"

"Grade A cunt"

“Prickly cunt “

Ya know, the norm "

FIFY Peach

"Yep.. we use them in case we’ve been looking for people away from each other. Stops us both contacting them.

Also if they’ve done something particularly offensive or annoying. Or if we’ve chatted in the past and decided we’re not a match.

We have notes on all of you.. "

Can you message a copy of mine please

"All the time

What am I though Rex? 'Chore'? "

Crocs

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Don't use them but they are a useful tool. I've never used them when I block someone because "being a dick" covers most things so it would get repetitive.

I usually just write the reason why I’ve blocked someone so I don’t get tempted to unblock at a later date.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

I started to thin out my Hotlist and so wished it used the note system

I'm literally having to look at each profile to decide if I should keep them or not

"Don't use them but they are a useful tool. I've never used them when I block someone because "being a dick" covers most things so it would get repetitive.

"

And that's wrong because?...all of us pedants are very happy with our filed notes

"I usually just write the reason why I’ve blocked someone so I don’t get tempted to unblock at a later date."

I started doing it when someone messaged to have a go 3 months after he'd first messaged. His reason was so daft I just had to keep it in notes.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

I know the option is there but I've never used it

"I usually just write the reason why I’ve blocked someone so I don’t get tempted to unblock at a later date.

I started doing it when someone messaged to have a go 3 months after he'd first messaged. His reason was so daft I just had to keep it in notes. "

I need to know the reason now

We use notes as we both look at messages but at different times. It's useful when Mr PD works away.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"All the time

What am I though Rex? 'Chore'? "

Chosen

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

No don't really see the point but might have to start using them

"I usually just write the reason why I’ve blocked someone so I don’t get tempted to unblock at a later date.

I started doing it when someone messaged to have a go 3 months after he'd first messaged. His reason was so daft I just had to keep it in notes.

I need to know the reason now "

Lol. So this guy messaged months ago now when I first joined. I said no very politely and that he wasn't my type. Fast forward 3 months, there was a thread on here about "types". I made a comment that I didn't really have one. He messaged that day to have a go at me about daring to say he wasn't my type! I was absolutely flabbergasted.

Mrs appletree I hate to go off topic (that’s a lie I do it all the time )

But what a stunning new photo absolutely love it.

I don’t know how to do the heart emoji or I’d have put it here .

"Mrs appletree I hate to go off topic (that’s a lie I do it all the time )

I don’t know how to do the heart emoji or I’d have put it here . "

Thank you I took it last week and I really didn't like it, so edited it a little with filters and voilà.

( love )

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

Yes I use them frequently

Lol. So this guy messaged months ago now when I first joined. I said no very politely and that he wasn't my type. Fast forward 3 months, there was a thread on here about "types". I made a comment that I didn't really have one. He messaged that day to have a go at me about daring to say he wasn't my type! I was absolutely flabbergasted. "

I bet he’d been waiting for that moment for the whole 3 months. I always wonder if people feel better about themselves after having a little petulant temper tantrum with a complete stranger online.

Lol. So this guy messaged months ago now when I first joined. I said no very politely and that he wasn't my type. Fast forward 3 months, there was a thread on here about "types". I made a comment that I didn't really have one. He messaged that day to have a go at me about daring to say he wasn't my type! I was absolutely flabbergasted.

I bet he’d been waiting for that moment for the whole 3 months. I always wonder if people feel better about themselves after having a little petulant temper tantrum with a complete stranger online."

He was probably muttering "bitch" under his breath the entire time! Bonkers to waste your energy on crap like that.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We make notes about people…usually peoples names or something they’ve told us. Or a reason they are blocked.

But we also have some that are comical…just for us

Actually we had one couple who said ‘we’ll get back to you after we’ve decided’, when we messaged about maybe chatting…that went as a note

Anyone wanting to know if they did get back to us, they didn’t, but have since approached us and we’ve refrained from using the same words back to them

K

Thank you I took it last week and I really didn't like it, so edited it a little with filters and voilà.

( love ) "

It is beautiful!

I love the subtle contrast, it really highlights your figure. Your figure is amazing btw

( love )

It is beautiful!

I love the subtle contrast, it really highlights your figure. Your figure is amazing btw "

I'm not going to feel so bad eating cake for dinner now

I haven't used them but if I was really popular or a female then I definitely would as I can see the obvious benefits

Mayfair

"I usually just write the reason why I’ve blocked someone so I don’t get tempted to unblock at a later date."

This resonates with me: occasionally I go through an altruistic "forgive and forget / amnesty" process. But then my notes remind me how much of a wankstain that person was (to me).

What does mine say?

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

People's names or if they're muppets and I want to avoid but not bad enough to block

I often forget there's the function available but I usually use it when blocking people to make a note as to why.

What does mine say?"

Cute, would fuck if he recreated the glasses on the stairs pose for me in person.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

If anyone’s openly admitted to liking Jaffa Cakes in the forums, I make a little warning note.

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"If anyone’s openly admitted to liking Jaffa Cakes in the forums, I make a little warning note."

^^^ This, but in reverse

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"If anyone’s openly admitted to liking Jaffa Cakes in the forums, I make a little warning note.

^^^ This, but in reverse "

You are a cheeky madam!

Never, dont know how... not sure what id say?

By *rTongueMan  over a year ago

Using them far more after this thread.

"Never, dont know how... not sure what id say? "

Appletree1000 - fucking hot.

There you go

"Never, dont know how... not sure what id say?

There you go "

That’s not what my private note says about you

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm not a site supporter so I can't though it's one of the few features I would use if I was.

There you go

That’s not what my private note says about you "

I know, yours says "hotter than my wife" but I know you don't want to tell everyone

There you go

That’s not what my private note says about you

I know, yours says "hotter than my wife" but I know you don't want to tell everyone "

Nope. Not even close… the note that is, you are canny hot like

» Add a new message to this topic