By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Yes.

Anyway, moving on

I don’t even know what that is! So unable to confirm if you’re the only one, but can confirm I’m not. Yet, at least. When I know what it is, it might turn out that I love it! Who knows?

"On fab who likes k pop music?"

Quite like northern k music

By *ablo minibar123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

"I don’t even know what that is! So unable to confirm if you’re the only one, but can confirm I’m not. Yet, at least. When I know what it is, it might turn out that I love it! Who knows? "

Its Korean pop music if that's any help to you, think it makes a refreshing change.

I listened to Radio one whilst on a roadtrip and they seemed to play the same 5 shitty songs over....I figure it's only popular because the media brainwash you by playing on loop so it gets stuck in your head and not because it's a great song

What lyrical genius came up with the lyrics ABCDEF You I'll never know

Unless it's from the film Encanto then it's the bomb everyone wants to talk about Bruno

"I listened to Radio one whilst on a roadtrip and they seemed to play the same 5 shitty songs over....I figure it's only popular because the media brainwash you by playing on loop so it gets stuck in your head and not because it's a great song

Unless it's from the film Encanto then it's the bomb everyone wants to talk about Bruno "

That's interesting as I rarely hear any k pop played on the radio, I'm obviously listening to the wrong stations

"I listened to Radio one whilst on a roadtrip and they seemed to play the same 5 shitty songs over....I figure it's only popular because the media brainwash you by playing on loop so it gets stuck in your head and not because it's a great song

Unless it's from the film Encanto then it's the bomb everyone wants to talk about Bruno

That's interesting as I rarely hear any k pop played on the radio, I'm obviously listening to the wrong stations "

I was talking about UK pop. Missed the bit about it being K pop

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Gangnam style ?

"Gangnam style ?"

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I don't mind some. My daughters are massive fans.

They have tickets to see one of the groups... no idea who it is

By *EfellaMan  over a year ago

long eaton

You do know you posted that and not just silently thought about it, right??

That's interesting as I rarely hear any k pop played on the radio, I'm obviously listening to the wrong stations

I was talking about UK pop. Missed the bit about it being K pop"

You are causing a household debate now as my daughter says she loves abcdef you. I'm grounding her for a week

"You do know you posted that and not just silently thought about it, right??"

I'm not ashamed!! There's worse things to like in the world

You are causing a household debate now as my daughter says she loves abcdef you. I'm grounding her for a week "

Good! And unplug her stereo for good measure

"You do know you posted that and not just silently thought about it, right??

I'm not ashamed!! There's worse things to like in the world"

Agreed, I like it and one can only hope thar popularity across the globe increases as stations like Netflix continue to promote programmes like Squid Games which ignite curiosity

I'm not ashamed!! There's worse things to like in the world

Agreed, I like it and one can only hope thar popularity across the globe increases as stations like Netflix continue to promote programmes like Squid Games which ignite curiosity "

Oh definitely. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think some of the songs make a refreshing change from what the UK and America produce

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I don’t even know what that is! So unable to confirm if you’re the only one, but can confirm I’m not. Yet, at least. When I know what it is, it might turn out that I love it! Who knows?

Its Korean pop music if that's any help to you, think it makes a refreshing change."

I like some pop music, it’s not all rubbish just because its not indie or alternative. I preferred Taylor swift before she crossed over into pop , but she’s still good. Never listened to Korean pop , but I imagine it’s awful

You are causing a household debate now as my daughter says she loves abcdef you. I'm grounding her for a week

Good! And unplug her stereo for good measure "

Oh don’t! That song is once again in my head now.

I think that’s part of its “charm” that it’s catchy. Like Covid, or genital warts.

By *EfellaMan  over a year ago

long eaton

I'm not ashamed!! There's worse things to like in the world"

Show no fear, be unique, wear that hat with pride...

I think that’s part of its “charm” that it’s catchy. Like Covid, or genital warts. "

Lmao! Like brain fungus

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Orpington

"On fab who likes k pop music?"

You mean like BI RAIN ? He cool, I like him

"On fab who likes k pop music?

You mean like BI RAIN ? He cool, I like him"

Ok admittingly I had to Google him up . Looks an interesting guy, and he's in ghost doctor on Netflix

I think that’s part of its “charm” that it’s catchy. Like Covid, or genital warts.

Lmao! Like brain fungus "

Exactly!! And if you listen enough your brain will begin to rot enough to produce said fungi

» Add a new message to this topic