FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Odd left field tastes

Odd left field tastes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty but nice... OP   Man  over a year ago

Staffs

A huge passion of mine is music I waste too much money buying vinyl some of which I've never played ...I must be mental

My main musical tastes centre around Rock, alternative and indie ....the 1990's was my era,

However I have some bizarre musical tastes that don't fit with most of my collection such as I like bit of Shirley Bassey and I'm quite partial to soothing Classical music after I've listened to smells like teen spirit on full volume.

It dosnt have to be music but what are your left field likes and tastes in life ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A huge passion of mine is music I waste too much money buying vinyl some of which I've never played ...I must be mental

My main musical tastes centre around Rock, alternative and indie ....the 1990's was my era,

However I have some bizarre musical tastes that don't fit with most of my collection such as I like bit of Shirley Bassey and I'm quite partial to soothing Classical music after I've listened to smells like teen spirit on full volume.

It dosnt have to be music but what are your left field likes and tastes in life ?"

As with you OP, it has to be music for me. My Spotify is a right mixed bag!

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Very eclect tastes here

Jaffa cakes !

Yard of Jaffa cakes !

Jaffa cakes with dipping sauce !

Left field