FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Talk to me about threesomes

Talk to me about threesomes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've never had one. I think I'd like one with two men. I'd like to know how it might work and the different dynamics.

Eg if my partner was in charge and the other man was a cuckold - what's that all about?

Is it better to try with two guys who are used to sharing a woman.

Or with someone I know and trust and we choose another together?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Only thing with a couple of guys is they can tend to be two cocky…

"Only thing with a couple of guys is they can tend to be two cocky…"

That's ok. I'm feisty. I can take 'em.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer it with another guy, dvp & double barrelled blow jobs are a satisfying taboo sensation. I find with 2 women its just not got that same feeling... yet a 3+ on one girl is shit.

They are lots of fun when you get the right dynamic

I haven't had a 3some. It's something I'd like to try, with two guys.

I think I'd probably go with a guy I know and trust, then we'd ask someone else who we both like. Guy number one would be the safety net.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Sharing is caring

"I prefer it with another guy, dvp & double barrelled blow jobs are a satisfying taboo sensation. I find with 2 women its just not got that same feeling... yet a 3+ on one girl is shit.

"

Presumably some guys won't be keen on a double barrelled blow job? Most men I've spoken to prefer two females but I just can't get into that idea.

No

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"I prefer it with another guy, dvp & double barrelled blow jobs are a satisfying taboo sensation. I find with 2 women its just not got that same feeling... yet a 3+ on one girl is shit.

"

I remember the first time another woman and I pleasured a guy ...our mouths and tongues meeting over his cock...it was definitely hot!

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Make sure conversations have been had so your all on the same page, 2 dominant guys is not always good

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Go with someone you're comfortable with, and someone with experience. You want two guys who aren't going to be weirded out by another guy nearby with a boner, who can work well together. But you also need to feel safe and (if necessary) in control.

Don't overthink it too much, it'll be fun.

B38

I have never had a mmf...one for the future maybe.

It’s better with men you’re comfortable with. I was so nervous the first time, but I knew then both, and so it was really great

I’ve had a good share of experience with threesomes so happy to help with any questions from my experiences…

I personally think it would be better to find someone you know and trust and then find the third “right guy” together…

There are lots of different dynamics.

From my experiences I’ve always got on really well with the other male - usually the husband of a couple. Really good friends that I could go for a beer with say… Which I think really helps make the time in the bedroom just a whole lot better.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Good fun. I prefer two guys. You can spoil the woman, make sure she has a great time. Ensure every part of her body is touched and appreciated.

I like it when she goes skiing too.

Two women is just too much like hard work to be enjoyable. It's like going to the gym.

There’s loadsa guys on here who im sure would be able to enjoy the situation with you and maintain respect and self control ………..

Reading some of your comments on various threads on this forum, it sounds like sadly there are many guys who are complete and utter ar*ewipes

Presumably some guys won't be keen on a double barrelled blow job? Most men I've spoken to prefer two females but I just can't get into that idea. "

See i met a couple he wanted to watch that was their dynamic, she said she would love it to be both of us with all the emphasis on her, he said he was straight no touching bla bla, i said yeh im not scared of crossing swords but i never had... it got very heated and she said she wanted to try dvp. He was like nope not happening she got on me and rode me mins later he got into position and she popped him in aswell. Then db blowjob & handjob happened until completion.

We have remained really good friends, on acouple of occasions usually a wedding or birthday we get together.

"I’ve had a good share of experience with threesomes so happy to help with any questions from my experiences…

I personally think it would be better to find someone you know and trust and then find the third “right guy” together…

From my experiences I’ve always got on really well with the other male - usually the husband of a couple. Really good friends that I could go for a beer with say… Which I think really helps make the time in the bedroom just a whole lot better.

"

Exactly this.

Oh my God, I have never done anything like this in my life.

But do you know what, I think I’d love it with two guys

"They are lots of fun when you get the right dynamic "

That's what I was asking - what in your opinion is the right dynamic?

Please don't ask me to join one

"I haven't had a 3some. It's something I'd like to try, with two guys.

I think I'd probably go with a guy I know and trust, then we'd ask someone else who we both like. Guy number one would be the safety net. "

That's what I've thought for a while - I've had fwb suggest it before. I like the idea of safety net very much.

I remember the first time another woman and I pleasured a guy ...our mouths and tongues meeting over his cock...it was definitely hot!"

I can imagine if you're into women as well it would be! But sadly I am not.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

OP in my experience it’s been with two single men I’ve met separately a few times, then suggested it to them both, and it worked so well. I feel completely comfortable and they both knew my body and mind well.

Also they became really good friends

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Try it with one up your bum and the other up your front bum. If you still like it when they swap then I’d say you’ve cracked it

"Make sure conversations have been had so your all on the same page, 2 dominant guys is not always good"

Ooh would love to know why? Someone else said that to me. That's why I wondered about a dominant and a cuckold - what about that? I'm kinda intrigued

"They are lots of fun when you get the right dynamic

That's what I was asking - what in your opinion is the right dynamic?"

When I have indulged it's been with guys I have already but up trust and connection with and we've spent time together away from the bedroom to see how everyone interacts with each other.... it can be lots of fun.

B38

I remember the first time another woman and I pleasured a guy ...our mouths and tongues meeting over his cock...it was definitely hot!

I can imagine if you're into women as well it would be! But sadly I am not. "

I have found that I am bi playful in the right company. It wasn't planned it just happened.

"Go with someone you're comfortable with, and someone with experience. You want two guys who aren't going to be weirded out by another guy nearby with a boner, who can work well together. But you also need to feel safe and (if necessary) in control.

Don't overthink it too much, it'll be fun."

I don't want to be in control but safe . Totally up for bi guys but as you say - it's everyone's levels of comfort. Thank you

"Make sure conversations have been had so your all on the same page, 2 dominant guys is not always good

Ooh would love to know why? Someone else said that to me. That's why I wondered about a dominant and a cuckold - what about that? I'm kinda intrigued "

Id say not. I could be wrong however ive never liked that dynamic. It works best if the two guys get on as mates as equals to say.

"It’s better with men you’re comfortable with. I was so nervous the first time, but I knew then both, and so it was really great "

I would be petrified OBVS. Actually might need to pick your brain about something, Hippy!

Presumably some guys won't be keen on a double barrelled blow job? Most men I've spoken to prefer two females but I just can't get into that idea.

See i met a couple he wanted to watch that was their dynamic, she said she would love it to be both of us with all the emphasis on her, he said he was straight no touching bla bla, i said yeh im not scared of crossing swords but i never had... it got very heated and she said she wanted to try dvp. He was like nope not happening she got on me and rode me mins later he got into position and she popped him in aswell. Then db blowjob & handjob happened until completion.

We have remained really good friends, on acouple of occasions usually a wedding or birthday we get together. "

Sounds like that worked well, I think if that was me I'd have been somewhat anxious.

By *heArrowsCouple  over a year ago

We found a lady easier to find than a guy. It was a big disappointment at the time for us. We ended up enjoying ffm most.

It can be hard for guys to put aside fears of a life time. While I'm not bi, I don't feel weird about touching another guys leg during sex I know it can freak guys out. And feeling a cock pump in and out of my wife's pussy during DP was super strange, it wasn't a problem. We thought a guy who had played with us as part of couple might be a solution, and he talked a great game but every time we planned something he would pull out. Like I said, frustrating.

We did get to fulfil a lot of our threesome desires in the end. We have great memories and we often talk about the things we did during foreplay and cuddles.

I hope you enjoy your future fun as much as we did.

"I’ve had a good share of experience with threesomes so happy to help with any questions from my experiences…

"

I'm a giggler so I'd definitely want the guys to be relaxed with each other. I have been approached by male couples but you're right, knowing someone well is a better start.

"It’s better with men you’re comfortable with. I was so nervous the first time, but I knew then both, and so it was really great

I would be petrified OBVS. Actually might need to pick your brain about something, Hippy! "

Feel free to message me with your questions

Done them as 3 singles with friends and with a single as part of a couple. Depends on the people really. MMF, MFF, MFTV

I'd definitely say you need to be already 'friends' with one of them. I would never meet 2 men strangers as I wouldn't trust them.

The worst were meeting couples where the woman pretended to be bi because her man wanted to watch. Not good at all.

The best were with my partner and me in charge.

"Good fun. I prefer two guys. You can spoil the woman, make sure she has a great time. Ensure every part of her body is touched and appreciated.

Two women is just too much like hard work to be enjoyable. It's like going to the gym. "

Skiing? Do I have to go to the urban dictionary?

"There’s loadsa guys on here who im sure would be able to enjoy the situation with you and maintain respect and self control ………..

Reading some of your comments on various threads on this forum, it sounds like sadly there are many guys who are complete and utter ar*ewipes"

My comments on the forum? I can be quite outspoken I suppose. I've never said anything about threesomes on my profile or indeed anywhere before. It was an exploratory thread

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

They can be very overrated.

If I were to have one again it would be with two men I know very well and who know me, my likes and my dislikes. I think that would make it more sensual.

As both of my threesomes lacked sensuality, and it felt like it was all about them and that I could have been anyone, so it didn’t feel sexy, just functional (if that makes sense?).

But still, you live and learn

If you have one then I hope you enjoy it and that it lives up to what you thought it would be like.

I'm a giggler so I'd definitely want the guys to be relaxed with each other. I have been approached by male couples but you're right, knowing someone well is a better start. "

When it feels like three friends meeting up and everyone is happy with each other, the flow is there and it’s just relaxed. Nobody feels better than another everyone is equal it’s perfect - to me it is anyway hedonistic and fun

"Oh my God, I have never done anything like this in my life.

But do you know what, I think I’d love it with two guys "

Ooh if you do, I will or vice versa!

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

This

"Please don't ask me to join one"

But you've sent me a dick pic Wonko. It has to happen now.

"OP in my experience it’s been with two single men I’ve met separately a few times, then suggested it to them both, and it worked so well. I feel completely comfortable and they both knew my body and mind well.

Also they became really good friends "

I really wish I had done this pre-Covid when I may have had a few FWBs who might have been up for it. No confidence then. Sounds really good Miss YB.

By *cottieboy123Man  over a year ago

Perth

Ooooh, that doubles my hopes!

Being very adventuresome, Dieu, would be two very fortunate men. . . .

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I love MFM threesomes. They were the reason we started swinging. I choose the men who join us but my husband can veto any he doesn't like.

I tend to go for experienced men as I know they're less likely to have issues with getting erections around another man.

It's all the better when everyone gets on and we can have a giggle. Those are the guys who get invited back.

My husband is completely straight so I get all the attention and I love it

"Try it with one up your bum and the other up your front bum. If you still like it when they swap then I’d say you’ve cracked it "

I've tried an approximation of this. No details needed but suffice to say I'm up for it.

"Go with someone you're comfortable with, and someone with experience. You want two guys who aren't going to be weirded out by another guy nearby with a boner, who can work well together. But you also need to feel safe and (if necessary) in control.

I don't want to be in control but safe . Totally up for bi guys but as you say - it's everyone's levels of comfort. Thank you "

Have found it’s better if both have experience and aren’t freaked out by the inevitable touching in certain parts (if they’re both bi-curious/bi-friendly that’s incredibly sexy too)

I absolutely agree with the others that have said being friends already with at least one of them makes it better … if you’ve played already with both and they know what you like then eeeven better . You’ll love it … it’s the best

"They are lots of fun when you get the right dynamic

That's what I was asking - what in your opinion is the right dynamic?

When I have indulged it's been with guys I have already but up trust and connection with and we've spent time together away from the bedroom to see how everyone interacts with each other.... it can be lots of fun."

Same as with a single connection - get along. I like that you've said "when I have indulged" like it's a big treat.

"Please don't ask me to join one

But you've sent me a dick pic Wonko. It has to happen now. "

And you said you would block me and you didn't so tuff

I have found that I am bi playful in the right company. It wasn't planned it just happened."

Aah. I just don't know. Love women but do I want to lick and kiss them. Hard to tell.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

Presumably some guys won't be keen on a double barrelled blow job? Most men I've spoken to prefer two females but I just can't get into that idea. "

I'm straight but much prefer mfm as opposed to FMF or ffm

"Make sure conversations have been had so your all on the same page, 2 dominant guys is not always good

Ooh would love to know why? Someone else said that to me. That's why I wondered about a dominant and a cuckold - what about that? I'm kinda intrigued

Id say not. I could be wrong however ive never liked that dynamic. It works best if the two guys get on as mates as equals to say. "

That's interesting. So either mates or one guy runs the whole show.

There is no chance of one with two strapon wealding women so no point even thinking about it

"We found a lady easier to find than a guy. It was a big disappointment at the time for us. We ended up enjoying ffm most.

It can be hard for guys to put aside fears of a life time. While I'm not bi, I don't feel weird about touching another guys leg during sex I know it can freak guys out. And feeling a cock pump in and out of my wife's pussy during DP was super strange, it wasn't a problem. We thought a guy who had played with us as part of couple might be a solution, and he talked a great game but every time we planned something he would pull out. Like I said, frustrating.

We did get to fulfil a lot of our threesome desires in the end. We have great memories and we often talk about the things we did during foreplay and cuddles.

I hope you enjoy your future fun as much as we did. "

So many couples would like a FFM that I imagine it's hard to find. I've no desire for one, but I'm glad you've both enjoyed all of your experiences!

"There is no chance of one with two strapon wealding women so no point even thinking about it "

I didn't think about it. Honest.

I have found that I am bi playful in the right company. It wasn't planned it just happened.

Aah. I just don't know. Love women but do I want to lick and kiss them. Hard to tell. "

This is how I started

By *myLou999Woman  over a year ago

Walton le Dale

If you have a regular fb I think it would be safer and more enjoyable for you to both find another guy you are happy to meet. I've had a few mmf and had some fantastic meets but my previous longstanding fb was the one who took charge and I recall him on more than one occasion giving orders out.

I think it all depends on your needs and wants. Everyone is different

"There is no chance of one with two strapon wealding women so no point even thinking about it

I didn't think about it. Honest. "

Good

"It’s better with men you’re comfortable with. I was so nervous the first time, but I knew then both, and so it was really great

I would be petrified OBVS. Actually might need to pick your brain about something, Hippy!

Feel free to message me with your questions "

Will do, thanks lovely

By *heArrowsCouple  over a year ago

Id say not. I could be wrong however ive never liked that dynamic. It works best if the two guys get on as mates as equals to say.

That's interesting. So either mates or one guy runs the whole show."

it depends on the guys. If both guys "need" to be in charge or want to make it about themselves then you are flat out of luck. But if both guys are there to make it a wonderful night for everyone them there is no reason why you can't be devoured by both.

Insecure "dominant" men sometimes think they need to do it all themselves or that only they can get what they need from you.

"Done them as 3 singles with friends and with a single as part of a couple. Depends on the people really. MMF, MFF, MFTV

I'd definitely say you need to be already 'friends' with one of them. I would never meet 2 men strangers as I wouldn't trust them.

The worst were meeting couples where the woman pretended to be bi because her man wanted to watch. Not good at all.

The best were with my partner and me in charge. "

I do feel uncomfortable about two strangers. Would prefer to find someone and then we play together. Wanted that for quite a while tbh.

Pretending to be bi for your partner - that's just crap.

Aah. I just don't know. Love women but do I want to lick and kiss them. Hard to tell.

This is how I started "

Lol I have more questions now!

That's interesting. So either mates or one guy runs the whole show."

It can be that way, we had lots of socials and became good friends, it worked really well. Ive been in situations years ago where you can tell either one has not been 100%, in those situations i believe it was because we had literally met up had a social and got into bed.

By *entative_steps7781Couple  over a year ago

Home

It's not something I have done, but it is a huge fantasy of mine. Hoping to fulfill it at some point this year

MJ x

I've had loads of mmf meets during the 15 years, or more, I've been swinging. Mostly 2 bi guys because i love watching guys play together. Many with my other half. Most at the club i go to. Many have also been with 2 random guys at the club.

I love it

How would you like it to work?

Surely that's the most important starting point

I live close just need one more man lol

Honestly make shore you feel safe and you pick the right people that's nice and both clean. Or two people that you have already seen. It has to be about you and what you want. Have fun

"They can be very overrated.

If I were to have one again it would be with two men I know very well and who know me, my likes and my dislikes. I think that would make it more sensual.

As both of my threesomes lacked sensuality, and it felt like it was all about them and that I could have been anyone, so it didn’t feel sexy, just functional (if that makes sense?).

If you have one then I hope you enjoy it and that it lives up to what you thought it would be like."

I'm sorry your experience wasn't great. Functional isn't what anyone would want. I hope if you try again that it's awesome!

By *acksparrow99Man  over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

Based on my own experience it's best if both men are used to sharing a woman and are not going to freak out if they accidentally touch or get touched by cock. You can enjoy them separately or together, spitroast, DP or DVP. As long as they both can get hard at the same time, which is not always a given.

A cuckold situation happens when your usual partner plays second fiddle or just watches, or waits in the pub for the bull to finish having sex with you.

I'm a giggler so I'd definitely want the guys to be relaxed with each other. I have been approached by male couples but you're right, knowing someone well is a better start.

When it feels like three friends meeting up and everyone is happy with each other, the flow is there and it’s just relaxed. Nobody feels better than another everyone is equal it’s perfect - to me it is anyway hedonistic and fun "

I like the sound of that kind of energy

"I love MFM threesomes. They were the reason we started swinging. I choose the men who join us but my husband can veto any he doesn't like.

I tend to go for experienced men as I know they're less likely to have issues with getting erections around another man.

It's all the better when everyone gets on and we can have a giggle. Those are the guys who get invited back.

My husband is completely straight so I get all the attention and I love it "

Sounds like you've got it bang to rights . I'd need to think if I wanted to choose or not. Hmm.

Canary Wharf, London

"They can be very overrated.

If you have one then I hope you enjoy it and that it lives up to what you thought it would be like."

Yes. This is what I found out too. Women can tell when a guy just hammers them. It's mostly a bit of a disappointment for them.

Canary Wharf, London

"I haven't had a 3some. It's something I'd like to try, with two guys.

I think I'd probably go with a guy I know and trust, then we'd ask someone else who we both like. Guy number one would be the safety net. "

Let me know when you're ready

I don't want to be in control but safe . Totally up for bi guys but as you say - it's everyone's levels of comfort. Thank you

Have found it’s better if both have experience and aren’t freaked out by the inevitable touching in certain parts (if they’re both bi-curious/bi-friendly that’s incredibly sexy too)

I absolutely agree with the others that have said being friends already with at least one of them makes it better … if you’ve played already with both and they know what you like then eeeven better . You’ll love it … it’s the best "

I hope I love it!

"If you have a regular fb I think it would be safer and more enjoyable for you to both find another guy you are happy to meet. I've had a few mmf and had some fantastic meets but my previous longstanding fb was the one who took charge and I recall him on more than one occasion giving orders out. "

I don't have a fwb atm but I have started meeting again and good to be clearer on what I want. Giving orders is fine by me!

That's interesting. So either mates or one guy runs the whole show.it depends on the guys. If both guys "need" to be in charge or want to make it about themselves then you are flat out of luck. But if both guys are there to make it a wonderful night for everyone them there is no reason why you can't be devoured by both.

Insecure "dominant" men sometimes think they need to do it all themselves or that only they can get what they need from you.

"

I usually seek dominant men, so this will take a bit of thought. That's why I asked about cuckolds.

Canary Wharf, London

"If you have a regular fb I think it would be safer and more enjoyable for you to both find another guy you are happy to meet. I've had a few mmf and had some fantastic meets but my previous longstanding fb was the one who took charge and I recall him on more than one occasion giving orders out.

I don't have a fwb atm but I have started meeting again and good to be clearer on what I want. Giving orders is fine by me! "

I usually control the situation but don't forget to ask and listen to what the lady is saying. "Tell him to stop licking me and start fucking" is always a pleasure to hear.

"It's not something I have done, but it is a huge fantasy of mine. Hoping to fulfill it at some point this year

MJ x"

Best of luck!

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

That's interesting. So either mates or one guy runs the whole show.it depends on the guys. If both guys "need" to be in charge or want to make it about themselves then you are flat out of luck. But if both guys are there to make it a wonderful night for everyone them there is no reason why you can't be devoured by both.

I usually seek dominant men, so this will take a bit of thought. That's why I asked about cuckolds. "

Do you not mean a dominant and less dominant?

A cuckold is usually a husband / partner of an unfaithful woman, isn't it?

"I've had loads of mmf meets during the 15 years, or more, I've been swinging. Mostly 2 bi guys because i love watching guys play together. Many with my other half. Most at the club i go to. Many have also been with 2 random guys at the club.

I love it "

Sounds like you've tried it all! Fab I know that a club threesome or two random guys is not for me- so that's helpful.

"How would you like it to work?

Surely that's the most important starting point "

I'd like to try sex with two guys. That's my starting point. I'm trying to find out what the options are and what might suit me. It's really helpful!

"I live close just need one more man lol

Honestly make shore you feel safe and you pick the right people that's nice and both clean. Or two people that you have already seen. It has to be about you and what you want. Have fun "

I intend to have fun, thank you

"Based on my own experience it's best if both men are used to sharing a woman and are not going to freak out if they accidentally touch or get touched by cock. You can enjoy them separately or together, spitroast, DP or DVP. As long as they both can get hard at the same time, which is not always a given.

A cuckold situation happens when your usual partner plays second fiddle or just watches, or waits in the pub for the bull to finish having sex with you. "

Good advice, thank you. What if my partner is dominant? Then we look for someone happy to play second fiddle?

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"Based on my own experience it's best if both men are used to sharing a woman and are not going to freak out if they accidentally touch or get touched by cock. You can enjoy them separately or together, spitroast, DP or DVP. As long as they both can get hard at the same time, which is not always a given.

A cuckold situation happens when your usual partner plays second fiddle or just watches, or waits in the pub for the bull to finish having sex with you.

Good advice, thank you. What if my partner is dominant? Then we look for someone happy to play second fiddle? "

If that's what you want but that's not "cuckold" per se

I'd like to try sex with two guys. That's my starting point. I'm trying to find out what the options are and what might suit me. It's really helpful!"

Well surely it doesn't have to be any more complicated than finding 2 guys who'd like to have sex with you ( I agree about knowing at least one of them) who are comfortable being naked around another guy and enthusiastic about all of you having an enjoyable adventure

Good advice, thank you. What if my partner is dominant? Then we look for someone happy to play second fiddle?

If that's what you want but that's not "cuckold" per se"

Ah ok. Wrong terminology. Yes I think I would like that or two men who get along really well.

I'd like to try sex with two guys. That's my starting point. I'm trying to find out what the options are and what might suit me. It's really helpful!

Well surely it doesn't have to be any more complicated than finding 2 guys who'd like to have sex with you ( I agree about knowing at least one of them) who are comfortable being naked around another guy and enthusiastic about all of you having an enjoyable adventure "

Finding two guys who I want to have sex with and I trust - those are the slightly more complicated bits. I don't want to fuck strangers so there has to be some getting to know you time.

By *oyalmarine64Man  over a year ago

Clacks

I've been in a number of them when just one girl. You'll be surprised at how much the guys look after her.

Had 3some for da first time last week

Well surely it doesn't have to be any more complicated than finding 2 guys who'd like to have sex with you ( I agree about knowing at least one of them) who are comfortable being naked around another guy and enthusiastic about all of you having an enjoyable adventure

Finding two guys who I want to have sex with and I trust - those are the slightly more complicated bits. I don't want to fuck strangers so there has to be some getting to know you time. "

If you knew one of them fairly well, how long do you think you'd need to get to know the other one?

"I've been in a number of them when just one girl. You'll be surprised at how much the guys look after her. "

I'd like to be looked after, absolutely.

Finding two guys who I want to have sex with and I trust - those are the slightly more complicated bits. I don't want to fuck strangers so there has to be some getting to know you time.

If you knew one of them fairly well, how long do you think you'd need to get to know the other one?"

A social or two perhaps?

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

When we make make it to a club later on this year my fwb will help me choose another man to mfm with us, he is very experienced with this dynamic in a club scene and I trust him implicitly to prioritise my safety above all else

A straight fmf is on the play list later this year as well

If you knew one of them fairly well, how long do you think you'd need to get to know the other one?

A social or two perhaps? "

That doesn't sound too complicated

"When we make make it to a club later on this year my fwb will help me choose another man to mfm with us, he is very experienced with this dynamic in a club scene and I trust him implicitly to prioritise my safety above all else

A straight fmf is on the play list later this year as well"

That's what I'd like, a man I can trust. I'm open to lots of things but there has to be trust before I will open up.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

What we are looking for is a male unicorn it seems. There are so many guys but the right one is increadibly illusive.

Or ideal MFM threesome is a whole night of passion with me and another guy. Simular to a night we experienced with another woman. We're looking for chemistry that flows naturally and just works between us all. Mrs Misfit wants to be centre of attention and totally enjoyed and adored by both guys. Lots of touching, kissing and messing about in between bursts of hot rampant sex and being taken by both of us. She wants to be held, cuddled and wrapped between by two guys. And I want that for her and to enjoy that with her.

Now the difficulty is finding the right guy. Mrs Misfit is very particular and fickle when it comes to guys. I am also picky with guys. Although a guy is not for my pleasure being straight he needs to be right for her. He needs to respect her, fancy the pants of her and work well with me. So there needs to be genuine three way chemistry between us all. So with all these factors it's proving increadibly hard to find. It's not something we are rushing, we will find that guy one day on our adventures. We will both know when we find him.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Someone you know and choose the other guy together.

"Please don't ask me to join two."

FIFY, Wonko.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I like them.

Terry Tibs - “Talk to me”

Canary Wharf, London

Good advice, thank you. What if my partner is dominant? Then we look for someone happy to play second fiddle? "

Harder to find, but not inconceivable.

I had my first mmf with two guys I had regularly been meeting. I asked them both if they would consider it and got them to have a chat about it beforehand. It was perfect and very memorable

"What we are looking for is a male unicorn it seems. There are so many guys but the right one is increadibly illusive.

Or ideal MFM threesome is a whole night of passion with me and another guy. Simular to a night we experienced with another woman. We're looking for chemistry that flows naturally and just works between us all. Mrs Misfit wants to be centre of attention and totally enjoyed and adored by both guys. Lots of touching, kissing and messing about in between bursts of hot rampant sex and being taken by both of us. She wants to be held, cuddled and wrapped between by two guys. And I want that for her and to enjoy that with her.

Now the difficulty is finding the right guy. Mrs Misfit is very particular and fickle when it comes to guys. I am also picky with guys. Although a guy is not for my pleasure being straight he needs to be right for her. He needs to respect her, fancy the pants of her and work well with me. So there needs to be genuine three way chemistry between us all. So with all these factors it's proving increadibly hard to find. It's not something we are rushing, we will find that guy one day on our adventures. We will both know when we find him."

It's absolutely what I am aiming to do - have a clear idea of what I want - but hold to it! I really hope you find the right person - best of luck.

"Someone you know and choose the other guy together. "

I think that's what I've come to think will work for me

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Good fun. I prefer two guys. You can spoil the woman, make sure she has a great time. Ensure every part of her body is touched and appreciated.

Two women is just too much like hard work to be enjoyable. It's like going to the gym. "

Skiing

I've had a small number of threesomes MMF. Never a FFM. I am bi but often self confidence hits me more with other women.

I really enjoy MMF bi or straight. What's not to love about having 2 cocks.

Max has much more experience in this department!

We have had a few together now and most recently with an old fab friend of mine. I think it's really important to choose carefully and ensure you're comfortable with both guys.

All in all though great fun so go for it

Ginge x

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

We have had MFM threesomes on many occasion and have always truly enjoyed the experience.

M gets truly spoiled and satisfied it’s by far our favourite thing.

"Please don't ask me to join two.

FIFY, Wonko."

Ok what does FIFY mean? And also - skiing. As Magneto won't tell me.

"I like them. "

short n sweet!

"Terry Tibs - “Talk to me” "

?

Harder to find, but not inconceivable."

One certainly hopes not

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"I've never had one. I think I'd like one with two men. I'd like to know how it might work and the different dynamics.

Eg if my partner was in charge and the other man was a cuckold - what's that all about?

Or with someone I know and trust and we choose another together? "

Get yourself along to a club or house party and you can pick from a range of guys

Done loads, great fun.

Make sure you get the rules and likes and dislikes before you start.

Have fun.

Skiing, imagine the action you do with your hands when you ski....with a pole in each hand

I’ve only had one and that was an MMF.

It was fantastic.

I chose one of my fuck buddies that I completely trust and a guy from here that I had played solo with so I knew what each guy was like in the bedroom and they knew me.

I couldn’t do it with 2 strangers

"I had my first mmf with two guys I had regularly been meeting. I asked them both if they would consider it and got them to have a chat about it beforehand. It was perfect and very memorable "

Sounds a fabulous setup

"I've had a small number of threesomes MMF. Never a FFM. I am bi but often self confidence hits me more with other women.

I really enjoy MMF bi or straight. What's not to love about having 2 cocks.

Max has much more experience in this department!

We have had a few together now and most recently with an old fab friend of mine. I think it's really important to choose carefully and ensure you're comfortable with both guys.

All in all though great fun so go for it

Ginge x"

I do love cocks so I'm thinking I'd like two.

Thank you - I think I need to get past my nerves and do it.

"We have had MFM threesomes on many occasion and have always truly enjoyed the experience.

M gets truly spoiled and satisfied it’s by far our favourite thing. "

All sounds good, always great to hear positives about something I'm hella nervous about

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I've never had one. I think I'd like one with two men. I'd like to know how it might work and the different dynamics.

Only ever had FMF and MFF, but we found that its important to set boundaries and manage expectations.

If you meet people who have experience in threesomes you avoid some awkward questions/situations and the activities tend to flow (you can avoid the “don't come near me with your bits” crowd).

It can also help if you set time aside to begin with to socialise to make sure everyone gets on.

Get yourself along to a club or house party and you can pick from a range of guys

Done loads, great fun.

Make sure you get the rules and likes and dislikes before you start.

Have fun."

No I wouldn't go along to a club and pick out two strangers to have sex with. Not my thing thank you.

Bham

Two women is just too much like hard work to be enjoyable. It's like going to the gym.

Skiing? Do I have to go to the urban dictionary? "

When a woman's wanking two guys off at the same time. Like she's skiing!

When a woman's wanking two guys off at the same time. Like she's skiing! "

Never been skiiing, never wanked two guys off!

"I’ve only had one and that was an MMF.

It was fantastic.

I chose one of my fuck buddies that I completely trust and a guy from here that I had played solo with so I knew what each guy was like in the bedroom and they knew me.

I couldn’t do it with 2 strangers "

Sounds a great experience!

Bham

Never been skiiing, never wanked two guys off! "

Well, get a couple of poles in your hands and go for it.

Jagshemash.

Never been skiiing, never wanked two guys off!

Well, get a couple of poles in your hands and go for it.

Jagshemash. "

I will get right on that

Please keep comments to the thread and not message me.

Belfast

This is a fun thread

don't know if il sound like a broken record but with someone you trust and the other guy someon you have socialed with before. they have be okay about discussing boundaries rules and waht is expected from and given to each individual. had a straight one beofre and she loved it just looking to have bi ones from now on male of female.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

I have done both mmf and ffm and no issues at all. You just work it out on who's doing what when

Canary Wharf, London

"This is a fun thread "

Indeed, it is! More like this one, please!

We only play FFM and have been lucky to have had lots of amazing meets with fantastic fun ladies

Only ever had FMF and MFF, but we found that its important to set boundaries and manage expectations.

If you meet people who have experience in threesomes you avoid some awkward questions/situations and the activities tend to flow (you can avoid the “don't come near me with your bits” crowd).

It can also help if you set time aside to begin with to socialise to make sure everyone gets on."

Sounds great advice, thank you

"This is a fun thread

Indeed, it is! More like this one, please!"

I have an idea that might just work!

By *ascal1475Man  over a year ago

york

I have a real thing for mmf. Had one with my friend and his wife. Totally out of the blue but been my favourite thing ever since.

[Removed by poster at 22/01/22 23:45:01]

"Only thing with a couple of guys is they can tend to be two cocky…"

Your genius joke wasn't entirely wasted mate

By *urio77Man  over a year ago

northampton

I had a MFM threesome with a couple on here. I was bricking it but they were so good with me. The lady set out the boundaries before we started and I respected them. I was a guest in there home and acted accordingly. It felt strange at first with the guy naked and hard and both of us in his girlfriends mouth. But the thrill and enjoyment of the moment soon put those feelings to bed. I absolutely loved it.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

The majority of my meets have been threesums with couples… the best ones are ones where we’ve all talked beforehand and know where everyone stands with regards to boundaries and what we do and don’t like or want… communication is key as always

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Has to The Right Dynamic then the persons involved is not important mfm ffm it definitely the dynamic.

By *uluXXXWoman  over a year ago

kingsbridge

Oooooo

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've had one fmm which was fantastic, one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had.

I'd met up with one of them a few times so felt very comfortable with him. He asked if there was anything in particular I wanted to do so I suggested another guy joining us. Luckily for me he knew of someone so invited him round, absolutely no pressure, it was left to me to decide whether to go ahead or not. Well he was lovely so we did! They knew each other well, I felt perfectly safe and was very well looked after shall we say!

Ffm, yes good fun but just not the same kind of intensity for me!

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I've had ffm (a couple) and mfm threesomes, the latter they were mates who had done this previously on several occasions so they were comfortable around each other so I think it made for less awkwardness, essentially you'll find which is the best dynamic for you xx

Never had one, but has always been on my bucket list! One of my fantasies for sure

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

An mfm has been on my list for a while and it’s nice to read posts from people who have experienced this and how the dynamic works.

Thanks OP and everyone for your input.

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

Had a mfm. But it was literally like a tag team and she said I was bigger

By *an de LyonMan  over a year ago

welling

"An mfm has been on my list for a while and it’s nice to read posts from people who have experienced this and how the dynamic works.

Thanks OP and everyone for your input."

Is that you being double teamed or a bi MMF?

By *thLincsCpleCouple  over a year ago

Barton upon Humber

Just finished having a MFM within the last hour with the male half of our long term friends, culminating in an amazing DP, something we have done several times over the years, and according to my wife, this is the ultimate pleasure for her. We (men) both came a the same time to, which felt great for all of us. Nearly bed time now.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Had fmtv and mmtv before ,,,,, fabulous

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I’ve had a few fmf meets and a mfmf. Would love a mfm though.

Would have to be people I trust, boundaries, dos and donts discussed etc.

I love the idea of two cocks to myself and having the attention from two men would be amazing. Not to mention trying dp too, it’s on my to do list

always good fun when with assertive alpha tops

By *rCandPrincessCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We have had lots of mfm with the same friend, I tend to do exactly as they tell me. It's great fun being spoiled/used by 2 cocks...

By *an de LyonMan  over a year ago

welling

"I’ve had a few fmf meets and a mfmf. Would love a mfm though.

I love the idea of two cocks to myself and having the attention from two men would be amazing. Not to mention trying dp too, it’s on my to do list "

For some reason I don’t think you would be short of offers, for either!

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

We've found it's best to find someone you both feel totally comfy with, can have a laugh and just go with the flow. All with the same ideas and same limits. We wouldn't invite someone who didn't get us or take the time to talk to us.

³ is the magic number.

Belfast

I am in the very baby steps of arranging my first bi 3some. My m's have approved it. I know one, the 2nd I'm going to meet over some oil and discuss it.

I would love mmf, mfm would also be lovely. I'll not be complaining

Never do it with your best friend and ex. Strangely enough it doesn't end well.

By *heLadyPleasersCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Hayes

For all those of you who've yet to try it, without wanting to blow our own trumpets ( although we do it the lady wants to watch), there are groups of guys on here who play together regularly and that can take the stress out of it. If you like it then It's also an easy way to graduate from mmf to mmmf or more.

Bham

"I’ve had a few fmf meets and a mfmf. Would love a mfm though.

I love the idea of two cocks to myself and having the attention from two men would be amazing. Not to mention trying dp too, it’s on my to do list "

You should receive my application within 2/3 hours.

Don’t talk to me about threesomes

Most of these men sing like serfs

"For all those of you who've yet to try it, without wanting to blow our own trumpets ( although we do it the lady wants to watch), there are groups of guys on here who play together regularly and that can take the stress out of it. If you like it then It's also an easy way to graduate from mmf to mmmf or more."

I would never meet men who already know each other. It could be dangerous. Likely they would not respect wishes.

"Never do it with your best friend and ex. Strangely enough it doesn't end well. "

Oh god, can imagine!

"For all those of you who've yet to try it, without wanting to blow our own trumpets ( although we do it the lady wants to watch), there are groups of guys on here who play together regularly and that can take the stress out of it. If you like it then It's also an easy way to graduate from mmf to mmmf or more."

Yes I'm aware of that option and I did talk to a couple of guys. But not for me. I need more connection than that.

"Don’t talk to me about threesomes

Most of these men sing like serfs "

"I prefer it with another guy, dvp & double barrelled blow jobs are a satisfying taboo sensation.

"

I long for this…..

By *BootyfulDayWoman  over a year ago

"For all those of you who've yet to try it, without wanting to blow our own trumpets ( although we do it the lady wants to watch), there are groups of guys on here who play together regularly and that can take the stress out of it. If you like it then It's also an easy way to graduate from mmf to mmmf or more.

Yes I'm aware of that option and I did talk to a couple of guys. But not for me. I need more connection than that. "

I’ve never had a mmm….though am curious to try it but I agree here that I’d want more of a connection than this

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It’s a great experience if the dynamic is right - for me MFM

I dont think everyone quite gets the gist it includes everyone though! It’s about sharing, if you’re not a sharer it won’t work for you

Two men are better than one. There's nothing more mentally satisfying.

No more private messages/offers please - thanks guys.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"No more private messages/offers please - thanks guys."

Ha ha inbox gone crazy

"No more private messages/offers please - thanks guys.

Ha ha inbox gone crazy "

It was always going to happen, I'd be shocked if she never got any offers

I naively thought the discussion might be kept to the forum!

It’s all good though.

Try it.

"No more private messages/offers please - thanks guys."

Haha. How unexpected

"Never do it with your best friend and ex. Strangely enough it doesn't end well. "

Ooops who would have thought it lol