FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bargains in the sale

bargains in the sale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riskygaz OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Heading over to go outdoors in Wolverhampton, see what bargains I can find while the sales are on.

What bargains have you found in any of the sales ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Just bought some walking shoes from here - 110 down to 85, they were the last pair so got them for 65..

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My favourite brand of towels at 60% off

By *arrior PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

A laser hair removal thing RRP £300 for £56. And a £220 Barbour coat for £100

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

As everybody talking shoes, I bought 3 pairs of bugatti ones nearly half price from a boutique shop on impulse but was pleased to find out when I googled them that even the cheapest same ones online were still lots more than I paid. I would have been furious otherwise

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I buy nearly everything from charity shops, Marketplace or things with massive reductions.

I'm currently looking at a huge broad leaved ficus around 4 feet tall and I paid £3.75 for it.

All the meat in my freezer has yellow labels on.

All my shoes were good quality ones when bought new (still reduced though) so I've not needed to buy any for years.

I gave up 'going shopping' over 10 years ago.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I buy nearly everything from charity shops, Marketplace or things with massive reductions.

I'm currently looking at a huge broad leaved ficus around 4 feet tall and I paid £3.75 for it.

All my shoes were good quality ones when bought new (still reduced though) so I've not needed to buy any for years.

I gave up 'going shopping' over 10 years ago."

Same here . My freezer is full off reduced produce.

I buy a lot of stuff from car boot sales too. Have got some amazing bargains over the years.

Yorkshire

"I buy nearly everything from charity shops, Marketplace or things with massive reductions.

I gave up 'going shopping' over 10 years ago."

And why not if it gives you everything you want/need. People buy from charity shops for lots of reasons and not just the price. Some stuff you can't get elsewhere and also not forgetting you are supporting good causes.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Computer parts...except graphic cards!

London

Same here . My freezer is full off reduced produce.

I buy a lot of stuff from car boot sales too. Have got some amazing bargains over the years.

"

Bloody hell, forgot about car boots!

I'm also turning over vintage pyrex, mid century small furniture and kitchenware.

Found a shagging outfit.

London

And why not if it gives you everything you want/need. People buy from charity shops for lots of reasons and not just the price. Some stuff you can't get elsewhere and also not forgetting you are supporting good causes. "

I have some wonderful clothes the best of which is a butter soft black leather, fully lined and tailored coat I got for £14

I have cashmere, silk, lambswool and cotton clothing and beautiful wool I collect for a friend who then knits creations for me.

All my Christmas gifts for the past few years have been sourced this way; a new work apron for a teenager who works with wood and leather, heated gloves for a biker friend, stunning vintage crystal glasses and three 'how to play the banjo' American vintage manuals for my banjo playing son.

The list is long!

Yorkshire

And why not if it gives you everything you want/need. People buy from charity shops for lots of reasons and not just the price. Some stuff you can't get elsewhere and also not forgetting you are supporting good causes.

I have some wonderful clothes the best of which is a butter soft black leather, fully lined and tailored coat I got for £14

I have cashmere, silk, lambswool and cotton clothing and beautiful wool I collect for a friend who then knits creations for me.

All my Christmas gifts for the past few years have been sourced this way; a new work apron for a teenager who works with wood and leather, heated gloves for a biker friend, stunning vintage crystal glasses and three 'how to play the banjo' American vintage manuals for my banjo playing son.

The list is long!"

Sounds absolutely great and incidently you could do one of those programmes on telly where they show you how to be savvy etc

yumsville

"Found a shagging outfit. "

Air steward outfit?

"Found a shagging outfit.

Air steward outfit?"

Steward?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Found a shagging outfit.

Air steward outfit?

Steward? "

Photos or it never happened

yumsville

[Removed by poster at 22/01/22 16:52:26]

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

Took my son to Smyths toy store in Walsall today ....all of the toys I bought him for Xmas are cheaper now than before ....bargains I didn't want to see

"Took my son to Smyths toy store in Walsall today ....all of the toys I bought him for Xmas are cheaper now than before ....bargains I didn't want to see "

Nothing worse!

I absolutely love 'rab' jackets, i got a bargain in a sale at a rab outlet store near me.

So i call that a 'bargain bargain'

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Heading over to go outdoors in Wolverhampton, see what bargains I can find while the sales are on.

What bargains have you found in any of the sales ?"

That's where I bought my walking boots. Not cheap but very good.

I use charity shops and eBay and Facebook marketplace for any kids clothes and shoes apart from underwear.

Found my 9 year old a proper suit and shirt in a charity shop for weddings in November - costs a grand total of £3.50 and he looked great

Just remember it's only a bargain if you need it

» Add a new message to this topic