FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Me an my fwb are looking for a ffm. How do we go about it ?

Me an my fwb are looking for a ffm. How do we go about it ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys. Me an my fwb are looking for a female to join us in a ffm. We’re looking for a lady fairly close as I can accommodate who is between the ages of 21-40. I can share pics of us both of your interested drop me a message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You really shouldn't be sharing pics of a woman from a single guys profile.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

First thing - get a couples profile.

As a single woman I wouldn’t meet anyone from a single male profile who says he has a fwb

"Hi guys. Me an my fwb are looking for a female to join us in a ffm. We’re looking for a lady fairly close as I can accommodate who is between the ages of 21-40. I can share pics of us both of your interested drop me a message "

If only you'd got here a bit earlier, before UnicornSparkles unlos'd.

"You really shouldn't be sharing pics of a woman from a single guys profile. "

It would be with her consent. I should of added that. Thank you

"First thing - get a couples profile.

As a single woman I wouldn’t meet anyone from a single male profile who says he has a fwb "

It’s for her discretion purposes

"You really shouldn't be sharing pics of a woman from a single guys profile.

It would be with her consent. I should of added that. Thank you "

Your say so really doesn't make it any more believable

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Set up a couples profile together.

As a single woman I wouldn’t meet anyone from a single male profile who says he has a fwb

It’s for her discretion purposes "

That doesn't make sense.

What's the difference between sharing her pics from your profile and a couples profile where she could still have discretion? And she would have more control over what content in shared.

"Set up a couples profile together."

She’s very private so bit tricky but I’m hoping she will come round to

It

That doesn't make sense.

What's the difference between sharing her pics from your profile and a couples profile where she could still have discretion? And she would have more control over what content in shared.

"

Because what ever pics I would share would be with her permission

That doesn't make sense.

"

I have to respect her wishes at the end of the day and this is how she wants to go about it. I understand it is confusing and sounds silly but it’s her choice

That doesn't make sense.

Because what ever pics I would share would be with her permission "

Yeah and that doesn't make sense. You say she is private and wants discretion, yet gives you permission to share her pics? If that was me nobody would share my pics other than me...

That doesn't make sense.

Yeah and that doesn't make sense. You say she is private and wants discretion, yet gives you permission to share her pics? If that was me nobody would share my pics other than me..."

Yes privately not publicly

She has her requirements before she would say yes to me sharing them pics.

I think I may have of not been clear enough with my statement

Sorry for the confusion

That doesn't make sense.

Yeah and that doesn't make sense. You say she is private and wants discretion, yet gives you permission to share her pics? If that was me nobody would share my pics other than me....

Yes privately not publicly

She has her requirements before she would say yes to me sharing them pics.

I think I may have of not been clear enough with my statement

Sorry for the confusion "

No you were clear enough, and good luck, however do you realise how annoying it is to receive these requests from a single male profile....Instant block from me, I want to meet a single guy.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think the best thing you can do is explain to your friend that most women won't meet a couple from a single man's profile and if she doesn't want to set up a couples profile it's going to be very difficult to set up a ffm. She can share her pictures just as discreetly from a couples profile

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

Visit a club and get to know people and you never know

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also you really should not be sending out a woman's pictures from a single man's profile

"Visit a club and get to know people and you never know "

That was something we also wanted to explore

"

It "

This part for me would be would be a warning sign.

Sorry OP but the hoping “she will come round to it” really doesn’t sound right. Would put most off I would imagine.

"I think the best thing you can do is explain to your friend that most women won't meet a couple from a single man's profile and if she doesn't want to set up a couples profile it's going to be very difficult to set up a ffm. She can share her pictures just as discreetly from a couples profile "

Thanks for the advice I’ll speak to her and let her know what feed back I’ve been given. Maybe if she still don’t agree to a couples profile when we send private messages I can show pics in the dm to show us together to reasure the person we’re sending to. The problem is when you start a new profile you are so restricted and have no verifications your still not going to get taken seriously

"

It

Sorry OP but the hoping “she will come round to it” really doesn’t sound right. Would put most off I would imagine. "

I appreciate your opinion and concerns. However the 3sum was all her idea and she instigated the whole encounter. She’s bi but doesn’t broadcast it

"

It

Sorry OP but the hoping “she will come round to it” really doesn’t sound right. Would put most off I would imagine.

I appreciate your opinion and concerns. However the 3sum was all her idea and she instigated the whole encounter. She’s bi but doesn’t broadcast it "

So she doesn't broadcast her sexuality but happy for you to announce it in public

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

You'll probably have a better chance if she does the searching and messaging. FFMs are hard to arrange even for established, well verified couples.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

If a single male profile approached me, saying he had a female FWB and they were looking for a FFM I’d just delete the message. I’d always want to talk to the woman firstly and mainly.

If it’s something someone really wants to do and experience I don’t understand the reasons for any secrecy nor wanting to hide she’s bisexual.

What’s to say you aren’t making this whole thing up? As a single woman my main priority is always my safety. Hence why I prefer going to clubs and meeting others face to face.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

As poster above said op, how do we know she exists from just you sending a pic or 2.

Im not your target market as I'm straight, but if she's that worried about having a profile you will really struggle.

A club would be better bet for you.

Miss

» Add a new message to this topic