FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bumping in to someone you know...

Bumping in to someone you know...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had a few friends requests/messages over the time I've been here from people I either know or at least recognise. They don't suggest they know or recognise me from my profile.

I'm never quite sure what to do lol, do I respond and pretend I don't know them? Ignore them? Or respond and tell them I know them?

How do you handle it when this happens?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astshagMan  over a year ago

Bexhill

I’ve had this happen to me. But in reverse! Ha! I thought I recognised the body shape but I couldn’t tell for definite so I risked it and tried to start up a conversation. She told me she knew me and I realised who she was. We did meet and had some fun so all is well that ends well! Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know you.

You’re quiteprettyforafatgirl

"I’ve had this happen to me. But in reverse! Ha! I thought I recognised the body shape but I couldn’t tell for definite so I risked it and tried to start up a conversation. She told me she knew me and I realised who she was. We did meet and had some fun so all is well that ends well! Lol"

"I know you.

You’re quiteprettyforafatgirl "

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

I drop my trousers, wave and dance! This never works!!! Please follow any alternate advice

Bexhill

Better still if you played dumb and just rocked up one day in all your finery

"Better still if you played dumb and just rocked up one day in all your finery "

Or out of all your finery

This has never happened to me. Thankfully!

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Had this happen to me today ,young Cockey lad asked me if I was on fab as he had seen me then ,then asked if I wanted to go for sex ,it frighted me a bit ..

"Had this happen to me today ,young Cockey lad asked me if I was on fab as he had seen me then ,then asked if I wanted to go for sex ,it frighted me a bit .."

I used to work in a pub, I had one of the customers show my profile around which wasn't ideal x

Bexhill

"Had this happen to me today ,young Cockey lad asked me if I was on fab as he had seen me then ,then asked if I wanted to go for sex ,it frighted me a bit .."
Props to the lad for trying! He saw a sexy cougar and he took his shot! Lol

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I’ve seen quite a few people I know, mostly from work. I block them. I’ve had a couple of profiles with no pics say they know me and list who I work for and where I’ve been. They think that I will meet them just because they know who I am. So I don’t engage and block.

Bexhill

"I’ve seen quite a few people I know, mostly from work. I block them. I’ve had a couple of profiles with no pics say they know me and list who I work for and where I’ve been. They think that I will meet them just because they know who I am. So I don’t engage and block. "
trying to black Mail you into bed? Wow some men are just absolute prawns. That’s not far behind the mass sending of dick pics in the hope that one of you lovely girls will say “yes please, I want that in me!”

By *urio77Man  over a year ago

northampton

I’ve never received any messages from people I know. But I recognised 2 girls on here from school and messaged them. We all had a laugh about it,agreed that discretion was paramount and carried on fabbing.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Encountered a few work colleagues in a club. Just acknowledged then then kept out of their way (mostly). One did tell me they'd seen me enjoying myself in one of the rooms and another tried to go in the steam room at the same time as me (naked) but I told them I didn't think that was a good idea.

I've got 2 couples on here who know me but are keeping tight lipped who they are, one couple know my childhood nickname but I can't figure out who they are, I've studied their pictures in great detail but can't put a name to their faces, I don't mind but its making me look like I've got early onset dementia cos I can't figure out who they are!

"I've got 2 couples on here who know me but are keeping tight lipped who they are, one couple know my childhood nickname but I can't figure out who they are, I've studied their pictures in great detail but can't put a name to their faces, I don't mind but its making me look like I've got early onset dementia cos I can't figure out who they are!"

If that happened to me, I'd block them right away. No way can I have someone in here recognise from outside of Fab x

There was a man on here who worked at the same place as me. Fab was never mentioned at work,then there's a hot wife couple that I used to live a few door away from. Do occasionally bump into them,but once again fab so far hadn't been mentioned. After all discretion is paramount.

By *aulupforitMan  over a year ago

Corbridge

Just go for it your on here for the same reasons

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I'd block.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Years ago I had a man who swore we had Met, we hadn't

He was like well you're in same ish area same age, yeah and so are loads of other women! Miss

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

People who know me tend to avoid me

I've had a presence on adult parts of the interweb for many years and it hasn't ever happened, thankfully.

How I responded would depend who it was and how it came about. Friends also here, fine. Work colleagues - hmmmm.

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

Had it once, wasn't a pleasant experience: it was a couple who had turned me down, they saw me in ASDA and decided to take the piss.

Happened a few times, I just look at their willy out of interest and then block.

"Had it once, wasn't a pleasant experience: it was a couple who had turned me down, they saw me in ASDA and decided to take the piss. "

Ouch. Nice people. Not!

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

"Had it once, wasn't a pleasant experience: it was a couple who had turned me down, they saw me in ASDA and decided to take the piss.

Ouch. Nice people. Not!"

Not one I remember with pleasure.

I was once browsing the chat and saw my neighbour giving her bf head. She was the hottest girl and rather stupidly, I’d ignored her advances a year before. Big regret when I saw her DT skills

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Thankfully it's never happened to us, in all the years we've been on here.

Have bumped into a few from here (small town so easily done) last was when getting my shopping in the co op and the lass serving just said "fab seeing you, I finish at 10 if you are free"

"Have bumped into a few from here (small town so easily done) last was when getting my shopping in the co op and the lass serving just said "fab seeing you, I finish at 10 if you are free" "

She's playing the game the right way! Only time I've ever told anyone the time I finish work was once when I was a security guard a junkie threatened to stab me, and I just said "okay, I finish at 8, see you then"

By *arly StagesCouple  over a year ago

Penwortham

Got a few friends that we know on here that we know from outside Fab, plus we have seen other acquaintances on here. We tend not to make ourselves known to them unless they initiate contact.

» Add a new message to this topic