FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Composite Sexuality

Composite Sexuality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iaisonseeker OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I often see profiles (couples especially) that bar all single men bar those who are "orally bi". On the flipside, I don't think I've ever seen women be referred to as "orally bi" so perhaps it is a phenomenon unique to men...

This has also made me wonder what other body parts could have a different sexuality to the person they are attached to e.g could a man be "anally gay" but otherwise straight?

Would be interesting to hear from people who identify in that way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Think there are a few women on here that see themselves as bi playful, but wouldn't seek a relationship with another woman.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anally asexual

Gay fingers

Bisexual pussy

Demisexual knees

By *asual_WandererWoman  over a year ago

A spot you want me

Bi "playful" I like this term

Liverpool

"Anally asexual

Gay fingers

Bisexual pussy

Demisexual knees"

This is the kind of thing. For instance, if you're curious about fingering a man's bumhole, are you "digitally bicurious"?

Sexuality for many is a spectrum. For a man, one end may be totally straight, don't even want to see another man naked through to happy with MFM, happy with dp, happy with an accidental touch, happy to touch, happy to recieve oral, happy to give oral etc etc so the way through to wants to be strapped to a table and gangbanged by 20 men and feels physically sick at the thought of a naked woman. That whole scale gets cut up by Fab into straight, bi curious, bi or gay. Many people feel that none of these labels adequately describes how they feel (which in itself can vary from one day to the next).

Mr

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Think there are a few women on here that see themselves as bi playful, but wouldn't seek a relationship with another woman.

"

I'm one of them...in the right situation

Liverpool

"Sexuality for many is a spectrum. For a man, one end may be totally straight, don't even want to see another man naked through to happy with MFM, happy with dp, happy with an accidental touch, happy to touch, happy to recieve oral, happy to give oral etc etc so the way through to wants to be strapped to a table and gangbanged by 20 men and feels physically sick at the thought of a naked woman. That whole scale gets cut up by Fab into straight, bi curious, bi or gay. Many people feel that none of these labels adequately describes how they feel (which in itself can vary from one day to the next).

Mr"

I appreciate what you're saying about the fluidity of individual sexuality but the labels people use (about themselves or others) interest me because it's often central to their sense of identity. I think most people would struggle to embrace the idea that they might be fully straight today but would happily partake in a gay orgy tomorrow, for example.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Been in a situation (club) in which the guy has asked to play with my cock. Afterwards he admitted he’d never even considered doing it prior to being near one. As I appeared female and acted feminine he also indulged in oral sex with me.

Is he gay or bi or just experimenting or just got caught up in the atmosphere?

I don’t think it really matters it was just an experience nothing more. But that’s my take on it.

Liverpool

"Been in a situation (club) in which the guy has asked to play with my cock. Afterwards he admitted he’d never even considered doing it prior to being near one. As I appeared female and acted feminine he also indulged in oral sex with me.

I don’t think it really matters it was just an experience nothing more. But that’s my take on it. "

It's good to hear that he felt able to act on impulse, as the old deodorant advert would have it.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Been in a situation (club) in which the guy has asked to play with my cock. Afterwards he admitted he’d never even considered doing it prior to being near one. As I appeared female and acted feminine he also indulged in oral sex with me.

I don’t think it really matters it was just an experience nothing more. But that’s my take on it.

It's good to hear that he felt able to act on impulse, as the old deodorant advert would have it."

Afterwards I hope he’d feel his masculinity was still intact. I see him for what he was that night, open minded and willing to try something new. I don’t willingly meet straight guys but in a club, if I like you I’ll not care that much.

Mentally ambidextrous

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"Think there are a few women on here that see themselves as bi playful, but wouldn't seek a relationship with another woman.

"

Thats me. I love sex with women but relationship wise i prefer men. Jo

» Add a new message to this topic