FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dreams

Dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I woke up at 4am this morning after having quite a vivid dream, maybe I’m just a bit stressed out and all at the moment, anyway, I woke up with tears running down my eyes and was quite shook.

Does anyone else have such dreams that they wake up with emotions? Could be laughter or pure terror…

And do you tend to remember them when you wake up?

One of the worst are the ones where you fall and you actually feel the free fall

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes I do. Waking up fearful is horrible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do. I have very vivid dreams and usually remember them. I can even re-enter dreams sometimes.

It can be unsettling to have a scary dream. I find I have to get up and distract myself and then I'm ok.

I used to suffer really bad vivid dreams, one where all my friends had died in acid rain and I’d survived by flipping over a bath tub. I remember clearly walking through the melted bodies of those I loved. This is the main reason I dabble in 4/20 as I’ve never had them since

"I used to suffer really bad vivid dreams, one where all my friends had died in acid rain and I’d survived by flipping over a bath tub. I remember clearly walking through the melted bodies of those I loved. This is the main reason I dabble in 4/20 as I’ve never had them since "

The mind is incredible, especially when it comes to dreaming! No wonder you don’t want to have such vivid dreams

"I used to suffer really bad vivid dreams, one where all my friends had died in acid rain and I’d survived by flipping over a bath tub. I remember clearly walking through the melted bodies of those I loved. This is the main reason I dabble in 4/20 as I’ve never had them since

The mind is incredible, especially when it comes to dreaming! No wonder you don’t want to have such vivid dreams "

I’d say that’s the worst one, others although vivid haven’t been quite as brutal on the senses

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I had a few that evoked tears and fear. When I was in my last "relationship" dreams were common. They'd wake me and I'd voice record what I could remember to try and make sense of things the next day. I'd never in my life dreamed as much as I did over the course of those 2 years.

My worst one tho, and I'll never forget it. I was stood on the stage in a theatre and there were people sitting in the seats. I could see my abusive ex but nobody else could see him. He was punching me, scratching me, kicking me. I was screaming for help and shouting, confused that people couldn't see what was happening and why nobody was trying to help. Then I could see he was invisible to everyone else but I could see him as a full on demon.

He picked me up and flew me to the ceiling, then let go and I did the waking up with a jolt as I fell.

I used to have really vivid nightmares. Thankfully they've stopped but they were so bad I'd fear the evening coming around knowing I had to sleep. The nights felt sooo long.

I sleep alot lighter now so I don't have that many nightmares anymore. Oh - and the fact the kids want full blown conversations at 3/4am. (this morning it was to tell us he didn't want to go for a walk tomorrow. OK, but that could have waited until a more reasonable time to tell us )

"I had a few that evoked tears and fear. When I was in my last "relationship" dreams were common. They'd wake me and I'd voice record what I could remember to try and make sense of things the next day. I'd never in my life dreamed as much as I did over the course of those 2 years.

My worst one tho, and I'll never forget it. I was stood on the stage in a theatre and there were people sitting in the seats. I could see my abusive ex but nobody else could see him. He was punching me, scratching me, kicking me. I was screaming for help and shouting, confused that people couldn't see what was happening and why nobody was trying to help. Then I could see he was invisible to everyone else but I could see him as a full on demon.

He picked me up and flew me to the ceiling, then let go and I did the waking up with a jolt as I fell.

"

Shit that sounds intense, I think sometimes dreams is our subconscious trying to speak to us and tell us something.

In your case, probably was to get out xx hope you are better

I have to say that some traumatic things I’ve experienced in my life, sometimes I relive in dreams which are more like nightmares…

"I used to have really vivid nightmares. Thankfully they've stopped but they were so bad I'd fear the evening coming around knowing I had to sleep. The nights felt sooo long.

I sleep alot lighter now so I don't have that many nightmares anymore. Oh - and the fact the kids want full blown conversations at 3/4am. (this morning it was to tell us he didn't want to go for a walk tomorrow. OK, but that could have waited until a more reasonable time to tell us ) "

I know vivid nightmares are awful, I used to have a time where I suffered them frequently and I dreaded going to sleep!

And lolll at your kids talking in their dreams!

It scares me tho when people talk in their dreams….

I woke up after having a very specific )but safe for work!) dream about a forum member, so much so that the first thing I did was grab my phone and message it to them while I could recall it all…

In Dreams I can escape the loneliness of life......

I look at dreams as your brain doing it's filing at the end of the day. What to save, what to ignore or forget.

My dreams put such weird combinations together it's quite funny. I don't often have nightmares, thankfully. They are just strange and convoluted and would make no sense if I tried to relay them to someone.

Yes, waking up feeling very sad/crying is fortunately not frequent though fairly regular for me. Most often the dream details fade on waking but the feeling can linger. I do my best to fight it off ASAP else it can lead to a spiralling mood through the day.

Mr

I once awoke in the middle of the night laughing my head off. No idea about what

On diet and stopped alcohol for Jan.

All I'm dreaming about us curries , fry ups , macdonalds and godfather cocktails

I have to mention I had a few sex dreams too that felt so realistic, so realistic that I woke up wet and all flustered!!

One in particular about this male model called Christian Arno Williams, and yeah. I seriously thought I had sex with him

Yeah I have those sometimes. The worst is when I feel inexplicably angry at someone for no reason, then remember they pissed me off in a dream

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes often! My worst one many years ago! Was not a horrid dream but woke distraught! Was my ex visiting in the dream! Turned out was the night he died! I recalled the details of the dream to the coroner although he said we cant use the details at the inquest x

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"Yes, waking up feeling very sad/crying is fortunately not frequent though fairly regular for me. Most often the dream details fade on waking but the feeling can linger. I do my best to fight it off ASAP else it can lead to a spiralling mood through the day.

Mr"

I experience this too. I have that full ache in my solar plexus area that I carry all day like and inextricable bereavement or an overwhelming sense of loneliness. I think sometimes I dream about people from my life who have passed away or who I no longer have any contact with and that’s maybe what causes it. I do remember dreaming of my paternal grandmother who died a long time ago but I woke up crying like I’d just found out she’d gone.

Move a step closer

You know that I want you

I can tell by your eyes

That you want me tooooo

I seldom have what one would call ‘normal’ dreams Freud would’ve had a field day with me!

"I seldom have what one would call ‘normal’ dreams Freud would’ve had a field day with me!"

I thought I normally appeared in your dreams?

Losing my teeth is a recurring one. Literally a nightmare for me!

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Losing my teeth is a recurring one. Literally a nightmare for me!"

Any chance of a gummy then?

"I seldom have what one would call ‘normal’ dreams Freud would’ve had a field day with me!

I thought I normally appeared in your dreams? "

Dream on! x

"Losing my teeth is a recurring one. Literally a nightmare for me!

Any chance of a gummy then? "

Ewwww!!!

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

I’d love to remember mine but never do, I even wake thinking that was a nice dream and then it’s gone

"I’d love to remember mine but never do, I even wake thinking that was a nice dream and then it’s gone"

Frustrating, isn’t it ... And you can put money on me waking up during the good bit, if having a sexy dream

Maldon and Peterborough

Ewwww!!! "

Spoil sport.

Ewwww!!!

Spoil sport. "

I’ll come back to you in 40 years’ time!

‘Greetingsh chunky chent, do you schtill want that bchj’??

X

It made sense in my head!

Maldon and Peterborough

Ewwww!!!

Spoil sport.

I’ll come back to you in 40 years’ time!

‘Greetingsh chunky chent, do you schtill want that bchj’??

X"

I love it when you talk dirty.

"Losing my teeth is a recurring one. Literally a nightmare for me!"

Same!!! When I do I wake up in a panic and the thing I do is touch my teeth and breathe!!!

Oh yes. I've woke up crying several times, absolutely sobbing my heart out. It's usually a dream about my parents or something really bad happening to my daughter. It's horrible. I also have the falling dreams often and jump myself awake. And sometimes faces appear out of nowhere and wake me up in a panic.

Maldon and Peterborough

Same!!! When I do I wake up in a panic and the thing I do is touch my teeth and breathe!!! "

Woohoo. A double gummy

"Yes, waking up feeling very sad/crying is fortunately not frequent though fairly regular for me. Most often the dream details fade on waking but the feeling can linger. I do my best to fight it off ASAP else it can lead to a spiralling mood through the day.

Mr

I experience this too. I have that full ache in my solar plexus area that I carry all day like and inextricable bereavement or an overwhelming sense of loneliness. I think sometimes I dream about people from my life who have passed away or who I no longer have any contact with and that’s maybe what causes it. I do remember dreaming of my paternal grandmother who died a long time ago but I woke up crying like I’d just found out she’d gone. "

Yes, I'm fairly sure the end of my marriage and loss of my dad are triggers though after 6 years (and a long term happy new relationship) and 12 years respectively you'd think these things had long ago been put to bed eh?

Mr

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

Had a week of bad dreams waking with palpitations bad, another dream was so bad wake and had to rush to the toilet to be sick. Most involved vehicles one was p was badly hurt in a crash rushed to hospital. Another I won't go into but involved a out of control digger and p being inpaled got to the point I didn't want to go to sleep.

» Add a new message to this topic